Humble Bundle Thread

Saint's Row IV seems to be doing it's job.  I got it down to $5.34, I keep seeing it go down to this value and get close to getting cheaper and then it pops right back up to ~$5.40.

Dollar tier is good, though didn't Telsa Effect come out the this year? What's it doing in a bundle so soon?

share Isurgency to unlock Full Mojo Rampage  tier is new, I like it especially since Insurgency is in the dollar tier. So that's technically four unique games, seven total, for a buck.

BTA tier is meh to me, I'll wait for unlocks, since I think GRID 2 and Eurotruck are repeats.

very nice bundle
kWFVCLa.jpg

kWFVCLa.jpg

kWFVCLa.jpg

Hey guys, remember when everybody was like "OH MY GAHD HUMBAL U SUK NO GUD BUNDAL IN LYK 2 WEEKS" and that one guy was like "SEE BUNDLESTARS IS BETTER DEN HUMBAL LOLOLOL" 

i have no problem saying i told you so

You don't like the bta tier? I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I don't like is SR4. If it was the all the dlc version I'd be all in on this one.
Grid 2 was free in the past, and Euro Truck Sim 2 isn't the gold version, which takes a major hit on the BTA. The $1 tier is great though.

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Seems like it's settling down in the $5.31-$5.35 region. Good enough to lock in and not quibble over the additional 2-3 cents I may miss out on.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tier 1 is for me. Very nice, Humble!

I hope they drop something nice for the bonuses to make it worth my while to throw a few more bucks after Blackguards.

I actually don't own anything in this (aside from SR4, but a $12 tier hardly counts), so I'm going in, but I feel somewhat cheated by ETS2, because I know I'm just going to bite on it again in a future bundle that includes ETS2 Gold for a similar price point. :whistle2:k

#CAGWorldProblems

You could always just look it up yourself.
But then we might not want to violently beat him.

Tier 1 is for me. Very nice, Humble!

I hope they drop something nice for the bonuses to make it worth my while to throw a few more bucks after Blackguards.
Yeah I was surprised when the HIB #13 additions got me to BTA. I'm hoping to see that more often.

I actually don't own anything in this (aside from SR4, but a $12 tier hardly counts), so I'm going in, but I feel somewhat cheated by ETS2, because I know I'm just going to bite on it again in a future bundle that includes ETS2 Gold for a similar price point. :whistle2:k

#CAGWorldProblems

But then we might not want to violently beat him.
Yeah, ETS2 has no value to me (and I don't own it). I'd just end up selling it off and waiting for a bundle with ETS2 gold

I posted my Insurgency link on twitter 20 minutes ago and all three were claimed within a couple of minutes. If you're having trouble unloading yours that might be a good route. It probably helps to stuff some keywords in there like free and steam.

I posted my Insurgency link on twitter 20 minutes ago and all three were claimed within a couple of minutes. If you're having trouble unloading yours that might be a good route. It probably helps to stuff some keywords in there like free and steam.
I'm sure commenting on any of Humble's FB posts would be effective as well.

Why didn't you guys just redeem one of the three extra copies yourself?  Worked just fine and unlocked the extra game for me with minimal hassle.

bread's done
Back