Humble Bundle Thread

A Golden Wake...

DAMMIT.

The BTA is TANKING HARD. Wow.

ETA: Got a tab at 2.86. Thinking of getting it just for A Golden Wake and the bonus OSTs...
I'm considering the same, though my tab is at $3ish. (Field trip to the science museum with kindergartners today meant no F5ing as the bundle went live.)

According to the Steam page, Cognition has two soundtracks (Vol. 1 & 2). Vol. 1 was given away for free to owners on Steam, but Vol. 2 was not. Both are included on the bundle download page.
Was either soundtrack in any of Cognition's other bundles? What about The Detail soundtrack? That wasn't in the Bundlestars, was is?

Cognition is so the $2 whore of bundles.

Abd I lurve that depressed bish to death but Cat Lady is up there too.
Remember the time when one of the biggest draws of Be Mine Anniversary was The Cat Lady? On Desura?

Cognition is so the $2 whore of bundles.

Abd I lurve that depressed bish to death but Cat Lady is up there too.
Fun fact: many whores are depressed.

I have no evidence to support this alleged fact.

I'm considering the same, though my tab is at $3ish. (Field trip to the science museum with kindergartners today meant no F5ing as the bundle went live.)

Was either soundtrack in any of Cognition's other bundles? What about The Detail soundtrack? That wasn't in the Bundlestars, was is?

Remember the time when one of the biggest draws of Be Mine Anniversary was The Cat Lady? On Desura?
The Volume 1 soundtrack was bundled with the game previously, I'm pretty sure, because I have it as "owned" in my Steam library. Volume 2, not so much. It was probably added to the GOTY after the GOTY was created.

Just penny it for separate downloadable DRM-FREE copies.
Already own BS1 on GOG as DRM-FREE.

Wouldn't mind putting it on Steam, since I don't have it there.

I have Broken Sword 2 + 3 & Whispered World on Steam.

Your idea's a good one - so I can get both DRM-FREE Broken Sword 2 + Whispered World.

Last edited by a moderator:
About the Cognition GOTY key. I already had Ep1 & 2, both visible under DLC tab, and after activating the Humble key, it didn't show Ep3 & 4 under that tab. It is just a known display issue on Steam side.

[I got an Episode Steam key from a bundle but when I try to buy the Season pass no new episodes are added in my library display or they're being listed as 'DLC ]

This is a display issue on Steam because it only lists out exact keys you unlocked and the full purchase just unlocks the "full key", you will only see the individual records of keys you had unlocked before. If you have a confirmed purchase of the full game from Steam and the full game doesn't download afterwards, then you can contact us and we will work with Valve to fix the issue
So, don't worry, the full game must be there. I'll download it tonight, really want to finish this game!

About the Cognition GOTY key. I already had Ep1 & 2, both visible under DLC tab, and after activating the Humble key, it didn't show Ep3 & 4 under that tab. It is just a known display issue on Steam side.

So, don't worry, the full game must be there. I'll download it tonight, really want to finish this game!
Yep, I had the same issue. Still do.

But, it certainly did DL Ep3+4 when I activated GOTY; and I did play those Eps.

Really good stuff.

Cognition OST Volume 1 was released after Episode 2 was released. Volume 2 came after. Neither were included in any bundles before now as far as I know, but Volume 1 was given to Cognition owners when GOTY was released. The GOG version has both soundtracks.

The Detail OST was added as a gift to all owners of the game on Steam on December 17. It's already included in the game files, so everyone who got the game already has the OST.

Best of both worlds ;)
5391522_a0ed1ffc12943fffc6da6ffa83697af4.jpg

Cognition OST Volume 1 was released after Episode 2 was released. Volume 2 came after. Neither were included in any bundles before now as far as I know, but Volume 1 was given to Cognition owners when GOTY was released. The GOG version has both soundtracks.

The Detail OST was added as a gift to all owners of the game on Steam on December 17. It's already included in the game files, so everyone who got the game already has the OST.
The Vol. 1 Soundtrack was in a Bundle-in-a-Box and at Indiegamestand. Neither soundtrack is in any of the other bundles I've bought that contained one or more episodes of Cognition. There are a lot of those.

My tabs ended up refreshing on my phone, so I don't have a cheap(er) BTA available. I'll probably just penny-in for the soundtracks.

Anyone want to sell me their unneeded KOTOR1 + KOTOR2 Steam keys? Would give $3 paypal for that.

Another $3 for both Forced Unleashed games if someone else (or the same person) doesn't need their copies of that.

Shoot me a PM!

Unless I miscounted the days since it ended, I belive there's about 5 hours left to increase your payment on the Doctor Who "audio book" bundle. I'm still trying to figure out if I wanna go all in on that one. Clearly, the $15 dollar tier was where the true quality was in that bundle. But it's $15...and I'm cheap.

For those who can't quite recall what was in it, here is The Sifu's post of the initial deal. And here is his post with the unlocks in the second week. And here is Warreni's post where he gives an in-dept explanation of the stuff included with the bundle.

Unless I miscounted the days since it ended, I belive there's about 5 hours left to increase your payment on the Doctor Who "audio book" bundle. I'm still trying to figure out if I wanna go all in on that one. Clearly, the $15 dollar tier was where the true quality was in that bundle. But it's $15...and I'm cheap.

For those who can't quite recall what was in it, here is The Sifu's post of the initial deal. And here is his post with the unlocks in the second week. And here is Warreni's post where he gives an in-dept explanation of the stuff included with the bundle.
Pay $15 to not listen to audiobooks. Not pay $15 to not listen to audiobooks. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the reminder. I was misremembering when this bundle ran and thought I had another couple of weeks. I almost gilbyed.

Pay $15 to not listen to audiobooks. Not pay $15 to not listen to audiobooks. Decisions, decisions.
As Warreni elaborated, radio plays. I threw a couple on a player to listen to on a car trip a couple of weekends ago. I listened to one. Warreni was exactly right when he insisted that there is a big difference between a radio play and an audiobook. It was enough of a difference for me to do $15 on this bundle.

That'd be nice as I think the game is great, but it seems like that'd kill a lot of potential DE sales.
You know what, though? This doesn't include the DLC. And all DLC for the original game is still being sold. A lot of companies give the base game on Humbles then make money through the DLC and this is exactly the kind of BS move Squeenix loves.

There used to be an all DLC pack but Squeenix removed it a few months back. You know, in case you wanted to save some cash instead of having to buy the DLC one by one.

That'd be nice as I think the game is great, but it seems like that'd kill a lot of potential DE sales.
But it'd hugely boost the DLC sales which have probably crashed since the original version got removed.

You know what, though? This doesn't include the DLC. And all DLC for the original game is still being sold. A lot of companies give the base game on Humbles then make money through the DLC and this is exactly the kind of BS move Squeenix loves.

There used to be an all DLC pack but Squeenix removed it a few months back. You know, in case you wanted to save some cash instead of having to buy the DLC one by one.
Pretty much this. ^

bread's done
Back