Humble Bundle Thread

Confession: I'm actually FriskyTanuki. I get on that account to post about consoles and report PC threads for spam.

I didn't see this thread posted so I posted another thread about the same deal. Can some moron please come and defend me for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, we're all good here. Rick thinks it only lasts for 12 hours instead of 12 days, so he's technically posting different information. Wrong information, but also different than what louie posted.

...well, I was going to congratulate the CAG mods for actually doing something useful for a change and cleaning up that worthless thread, but apparently they just shoved it in here and hoped we wouldn't notice. So it is with a yellow, comic sans heart that I say:

Way to go, mods!

...well, I was going to congratulate the CAG mods for actually doing something useful for a change and cleaning up that worthless thread, but apparently they just shoved it in here and hoped we wouldn't notice. So it is with a yellow, comic sans heart that I say:

Way to go, mods!
I'm kinda glad they did though.

giphy.gif

What the hell happened? Who are these people?
Someone reposted the Humble Origin Bundle because they couldn't read the title...

Humble Megathread - Humble Origin Bundle 2

...and a bunch of useless lurkers came out to defend his right to post information that wasn't even correct. The mods merged it instead of deleting it, most likely because it was posted by console gamers.

I have angrily disturbed the day walkers from their caves exposing their pimples and Cheetos crumbs... hopefully things settle and they crawl back into the darkness quietly.
Over time the culture of any community, even if originally intended to benefit others, will drift towards serving "insiders."

This thread is illustrative of this principle.

1. A person not familiar with the "insider" policies and practices of this forum posts a helpful deal, not realizing there is a thread for Humbe Bundle thread.

2. Insiders insult and belittle him for being helpful. (How dare you!!!!)

3. They are hypocrites because they ignore:

Trolling & Harassment
Posting unsubstantiated negative commentary intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users is not allowed. You may not "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another user in any way.

3. They never think to point out an error in a kind way.

4. They never stop to think that an outsider would not understand the "rules" or how threads are "supposed to be." They can not for a moment step outside of themselves to think from the perspective of another human being.

Rick4Life, welcome to Cheapassgamer.com, and thanks for your contribution.
It actually does not describe the current Origin bundle. It says "Origin Bundle 2" and does not list any of the games. Because none of the games are listed in the title, I would not have checked the thread. The game titles are listed in the title of this thread, which led to me gaining knowledge of this deal. Not sure why I need to spell that out for you.
These posts were a real riot. I'm not sure if laughing incredulously at them warrants a Like or not.

PCS R FOR OLD PPL!!!!!! YOLO 1D WIZZARDZ OF WAVERLY PLACE 4EVA SHOUT OUT TO MRS RIGBY MY HOMEROOM TECHUR

They can merge threads?
Yeah. I's surprising considering all of the console deal threads people post from the same stores during the holidays. You'd think they'd do a better job at consolidating that stuff, but people who don't like reading (or can't read very well) seem to like it that way. See the n00blet posts a page or two ago for an example.

Lol at that thread drama. 

Also at the idea that the game titles need to be in the thread title to help you decide whether it's not worth clicking on or not.

Also at the idea that "Origin Bundle 2" doesn't describe the bundle at all.

Also at the idea that "Origin Bundle 2" doesn't describe the bundle at all.
To be fair, that could have numerous meanings:

• Games on Origin
  • Games from the origins of PC gaming
  • Games about the origin of PC games/that era
  • Games about origin of life
  • Futuristic games about origin of life after everyone was wiped out
  • Games with origin in the name
  • Games from the second humble bundle

Thank you mods for merging the two threads and making the past page of this thread an incomprehensible mess.

*Came in for discussion on how good the new bundle is, saw a bunch of off topic posts about merging threads instead.  Slowly backs away from thread.

*Came in for discussion on how good the new bundle is, saw a bunch of off topic posts about merging threads instead. Slowly backs away from thread.
You're here it's too late! The velocity at which the collision of the two threads happened has subsequently created an inter-dimensional rift. Unfortunately, once you're in the rift, it's like being trapped in a room made of 5 inch think glass. It's possible to break back out, but a force that yields a result comparable to the prior collision is necessary. Unfortunately, since this thread is now composed of two threads, to achieve such a result you would need double the amount of the initial force applied. This means that in addition to our two threads here the mods are going to need to merge two MORE threads.

Basically, you're boned. And thanks for getting us all trapped in an inter-dimensional rift, mods.

Since you guys aren't in Tebow chat, I'll just say that one of the Endless (Legend, Space, Dungeon) games will most likely be in the Humble weekly.
I'm going to guess that it won't be Endless Legend since that's the one I need. Probably Space and/or Dungeon going by that and the fact that they are currently the least expensive Steam games of the group.

I'm going to guess that it won't be Endless Legend since that's the one I need. Probably Space and/or Dungeon going by that and the fact that they are currently the least expensive Steam games of the group.
It'll be Space because not only do you own it, but I do as well. Plus it's 80% off on steam while the other two are still only 50% off

It'll be Space because not only do you own it, but I do as well. Plus it's 80% off on steam while the other two are still only 50% off
Space has always had high discounts, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's in this bundle.

All of them will be in the $1 tier because I own them all

Humble Weekly - Strategy Bundle 2

Pay What You Want ($1 or more for Steam)

• Frozen Synapse PRime
  • Shattered Planet
  • Skulls of the Shogun
Beat the Average
  • CastleStorm
  • Bloodsports.TV
$12 or more
  • Endless Space Emperor Edition

Wait a sec.

Bloodsports.tv launched its beta on February 26. The full release was on March 30.

The full game has been out for two weeks and it's already been bundled.

bread's done
Back