Humble Bundle Thread

how much is that in real life $?
You can get a $50 Amazon gift card for 45,000 coins, but different gift cards cost different amounts there. I just made another account instead of working my way back to positive coins. The repercussions to my account were slight, but I still ended up losing about 3,000 coins, which was enough for 10-20 Steam keys.

Tremor debited me 40,000 coins a few months ago, after I signed up for some of those "just pay shipping" trials of weight loss supplements. I sold the supplements on ebay and cancelled them on the day before the next billing cycle, and they still reported me as using "fraudulent information" and completely ruined my account. Persona.ly even tried getting my credit card restricted, but luckily I had all of the documentation and was able to directly refute their blatant lies. I had already redeemed like $70 in Amazon gift cards and 30 Steam games.

I wouldn't trust any of these shitty ad services they go through. More than half of the time, you get nothing, and it's more hassle than it's worth to hold them accountable for it. If you can figure out a good exploit (buying Amex prepaid cards and using that, registering a new account and doing it again) then by all means, do it. Screw 'em. And especially screw 'em for requesting you to install adware and malware programs to earn an equivalent of 40 cents.

Oh, and don't forget that Port Royale 3 Gold is the same price as Port Royale 3 Gold and Patrician IV Gold combo pack on the Humble Store. Most of us probably own Pat IV, so they figure they can be bastards about it and sell both for $4.49. That marijuana emoticon doesn't smoke itself.
Have you considered a paper route or pizza delivery? Far less effort and I hear it builds character.

Have you considered a paper route or pizza delivery? Far less effort and I hear it builds character.
paperboy-usa.png

Tremor coins are actually not hard for me to earn, via surveys, but I would never mess with credit card based stuff. It's good for bundle leftovers, but not very good for higher priced stuff.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - RPG Edition Book II:

• FATE: Hero Bundle
  • Paper Sorcerer
  • bit Dungeon II
Beat the Average for:

• Pier Solar and the Great Architects
  • SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
  • Rollers of the Realm
Pay $8 or more for:

• Agarest: Generations of War Collector's Edition
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 7):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in Rollers of the Realm, but already got the other pieces of the bundle I'm interested in and pretty sure I'm not $4 in to it.

Pinball, though.

Pinball.

Not sure if it is true or not, but on the reddit thread for HB weekly, someone posted that the admin for groupees said that Pier Solar will be in their bundle in about two weeks.

I'm not sure I want he $1 tier.  I have the newer two FATE games and, from what I understand, these first two are redundant.  I have the other two $1 tier games.  I already have, and have played SancuaryRPG.  That said, at $3.43 I think I might want Pier Solar and Rollers of the Realm. 

Heck.  I'm tempted to waste that low BTA and grab the Deluxe version of Agarest, but that's only a small savings over the lowest sale price on that game.

I sacrificed myself to the Bundle Gods as I recently purchased SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition and Rollers of the Realm when they were on sale on Steam. So, you can thank me for this bundle.

$3.43, + 5 including something pinball related.  Not bad.

Like gilby, i'm torn over that $8 tier.  Any thoughts on Agarest as a game, and not as a source of card revenue/waifu boobs?

Also pinball related: Ignore that Worms Pinball deal.  That game is ass.  And not good ass.  Bad ass.  But not good badass.  Bad bad ass.  Ah, just skip it.

Already own Pier and Roller on PS4. I like Rollers quite a bit and found a decent amount of fun in it. I barely bought Pier. Are the two first Fate games redundant? I have the later ones like a few here but would like a complete collection.

Also Agarest I would say has a pretty decent story but the battles get extremely repetitive for the comboing. It's really slow and it's alright setting them up but that's the main reason I stopped playing because I got tired of battles. The story itself was decent and I liked the characters. The cards used to be worth a lot too, along with the backgrounds, but the prices have tanked by now.

I was tempted by Agarest, but looked it up at ITAD - it's been as low at $3.75, and will surely hit that again. So, definitely not worth top tier at this time. I already own Paper Dungeons and bit Dungeons II so I'm torn on this, but I do love weird Pinball games. BUT! If Pier Solar hits a Groupess, regret will ensue...

EDIT: Actually the Collector's Edition hit $4.99 so it's just barely worth it... still gonna pass

I was tempted by Agarest, but looked it up at ITAD - it's been as low at $3.75, and will surely hit that again. So, definitely not worth top tier at this time. I already own Paper Dungeons and bit Dungeons II so I'm torn on this, but I do love weird Pinball games. BUT! If Pier Solar hits a Groupess, regret will ensue...
Jonny said it was supposed to be in a Groupees in 2 weeks :whistle2:

y???

y????

y?????

y??????
Honestly I really wanted Rollers of the Realm and it was cheap in a PSN sale. It was well worth it and is worth playing and it controls wonderfully on the PS4. For Pier.....haha....I was already buying stuff during the Golden Week sale...and heck it was 1 more game....yeah really didn't want it much but it was cheap (about the current BTA price) on PSN!

Honestly I really wanted Rollers of the Realm and it was cheap in a PSN sale. It was well worth it and is worth playing and it controls wonderfully on the PS4. For Pier.....haha....I was already buying stuff during the Golden Week sale...and heck it was 1 more game....yeah really didn't want it much but it was cheap (about the current BTA price) on PSN!
Hmm, weird that you specifically mentioned that it controls wonderfully. I bought it on the PSN sale and I feel like there's a slight delay when using the controls and completely throws the game off. I kinda want this for the pc to see if it controls any better on there.

Derped the new Herpble Weakly for $3.68. Hoping I get some foils so I don't feel so bad about it.

The Fate games included are pointless to own other than the +2. Traitor Soul and Cursed King are the ones you want.
Got the Fate bundle off a generous CAG, so I now have those and the Cursed King, but I don't have Traitor Soul. Pretty common bundling practice not to include the definitive version of a game.

Keep hearing that Pier is super boring; already have Sanctuary RPG; so I guess if general consensus is that Rollers is worth skipping, I'll wait to see what that Poupees is like.

[quote name="slidecage" post="12691035" timestamp="1431633637"]rollers love for the package to hit like 3.50[/quote]
You want to hit someone in their package and you're willing to pay $3.50? Wha??

What.... Are....

bread's done
Back