Humble Bundle Thread

With games listed for both WiiU and 3ds do you get both games or do you have to choose?
Not sure if this was mentioned, I assume it was, but safe than sorry.

All the 3DS/WiiU games have unique codes. So you get a code for SteamWorld and OlliOlli for BOTH 3DS and WiiU. So you can share/sell/give the codes you don't want.

With games listed for both WiiU and 3ds do you get both games or do you have to choose?

All the 3DS/WiiU games have unique codes. So you get a code for SteamWorld and OlliOlli for BOTH 3DS and WiiU. So you can share/sell/give the codes you don't want.

For the games on both WiiU and 3DS, do you have to pick or do you get both games?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've printed the codes, folded them to the size of a cartridge, and jammed them into my 3DS but the games don't load up.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  

Why doesn't the thread title state that the Nintendo bundle is specifically for consoles? It's very confusing the way it's worded. I would never have looked at this thread because I would have assumed that the Nintendo bundle was for PC like every single other bundle. Or for Android like every single other bundle. Or for music like every single other bundle. Or for books like every single other bundle. Or for comics like every single other bundle. Also, the games should be listed in the title. This thread sux.

[quote name="juanjava" post="12709768" timestamp="1432739810"]Ok. So I need to print the codes and go to a local store to get my games?[/quote]
Something, something price match to Best Buy, something something

Waiting for Vectrex Humble bundle...

New Humble Books Bundle - Top Shelf Comics:

• Richard Stark's Parker: The Hunter
  • March: Book One
  • Nemo: Heart of Ice + Nemo: The Roses of Berlin
  • Locke & Key Vol. 1-3
Beat the Average for:

• The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Vol. 3
  • We Can Fix It!
  • God Is Disappointed in You
  • Alone Forever
  • Locke & Key Vol. 4 & 5
Pay $5 Over the Average for:

• Nemo: River of Ghosts
  • March: Book Two
  • Richard Stark's Parker: Slayground
  • Locke & Key Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega
New Humble Store Flash Sale (Ends 5/30, 10AM Pacific Time):

It's really cheap to make the highest tier depend on the price of the second tier. Every highest tier purchase will make the price increase for everyone else. I hope some PC Master Race Guy Fawkes-types take the site down in protest.

I've never bought a book bundle from them for more than a penny, and I don't intend to pay more anytime soon.

I Don't think it'd be quite that high...remember the average gets inflated by a fixed third tier.
But for the Nintendo bundle it's more than your average upper tier inflation, unless 9 out of 10 of the console morans are buying the $10 tier. Either way, I don't like the idea. Looks like it isn't new for the book bundles.

Wow, Humble has hit a new low with the upper tier. Imagine the nintendo bundle working that way. Instead of $10, the highest tier would be $14.25.
There have been several times where the average on the books bundle has exceeded the highest tier. The market for ebooks/comics is not nearly as crowded with sellers as the digital game market is, which contributes to acceptance of higher prices.

It works for the book bundles, and, as gilby pointed out, has been done several times before.

Gah, I missed the 11am f5.  Lowest BTA I have is 11.86 and it's probably only going to go up like the Bloom County one (which I also bought.)  Definitely not thrilled at this pricing format, but these are some sweet books.  Locke & Key is very well regarded.

There have been several times where the average on the books bundle has exceeded the highest tier. The market for ebooks/comics is not nearly as crowded with sellers as the digital game market is, which contributes to acceptance of higher prices.

It works for the book bundles, and, as gilby pointed out, has been done several times before.
At the time it first showed up there was certainly apprehension that we'd see this as a regular thing on all bundles going forward. So far that hasn't been the case.

Gah, I missed the 11am f5. Lowest BTA I have is 11.86 and it's probably only going to go up like the Bloom County one (which I also bought.) Definitely not thrilled at this pricing format, but these are some sweet books. Locke & Key is very well regarded.
You didn't miss much (in terms of pricing). Lowest I saw was $8.82, and that lasted about a fraction of a second before jumping back into the high $9s.

I put $10 a few hours ago as that was the lowest... now I read there was a $1 option -_- I never participated in humble bundle before.  I just wanted Guacamelee

EDIT:

thanks for the likes

:bow:

Post of the year.
I was being serious. I had the browser window setup so that the Custom Amount form buttom was blocked... I wonder why the defualt amount is $25, and not $1 or $10.

Code.org appreciate your contributions.
Even if I put 100% towards the developers?

Anyway what's this about more games being added to this bundle? aren't there 12 hours left?

Oh my God that is awful they have book bundles. Next they are going to add android and consoles bundles. Where's ma Personal Computer bundles wah boo I need ma pacifer and my diaper changed.

Some of the rage here may be fake, but it's not that way across the entire internet.

The whole "PC Master Race" faction of individuals gets their panties in a wad over the smallest thing, and it's always hilarious to watch them flip out over the most inconsequential bullshit.
Just as funny as watching you stain the front of your drawers, thinking about how you're going to screw best buy, target, kmart, or whatever the flavor of the week is out of $5 then gather in a circle with all of the rest of your fucktard scam artist acquaintances comparing whose stain is the biggest and crustiest.

TL;DR Humble says Suck It Europeans!

It's funny how different boards are. Here it was all faux outrage drama from PC people and confusion from the console crowd. On Reddit Game Deals (aka the European Union of games) the RAGE was real and palpable.

Obviously some of that got back to Humble and they felt the need to issue that non-apology.

I feel bad for HB. Hope this teach them to never do a Nintendo bundle again. Them Nintendo fans be trippin.

*Edit: Wrong thread but what the heck. I'll leave it here because it's not about Nintendo and books.

I guess Daily Indie Game is the BundleStars of crappy Greenlight bundles. I've been skipping Poopees Build a GreenDiarrhea bundle so much that I actually didn't have anything in this new DIG Greenlight bundle, and it's Daily Indie Game so you know that shit's been run before.

http://dailyindiegame.com/desurabundle_5.html

Games included:

• Lilly and Sasha: Guardian Angels
  • Ferrum's Secrets: where is grandpa?
  • Porradaria Upgrade
  • Sapper's bad dream
  • Ted by Dawn
  • Black Dreams
Might be the first time for this Lily and Sasha though. I think. There's 800 episodes so it's kind of hard to keep track.

Somehow the title Lily and Sascha: Guardian Angels makes me think of the Dirty Pair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMe1vhUxh0

Yes I know I was a weeaboo in the prehistoric age. Shut up.

You damned kids and your Moo-ee shit. In my day we had really Annie Mays! :oldman:

bread's done
Back