Humble Bundle Thread

A quick look on Steam only brings up 3 pages of stuff available to choose from, most of which is DLC. I kind of doubt any anime games will be in the bundle, but One Piece and DBZ are the options there, same goes for Star Trek. Dark Souls 2, Tales of Zestiria, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, and Project Cars are too new or too expensive.

I'd say these are possibilities:

Inversion

Professional Lumberjack 2015

MUD

Hexodious

Beware Planet Earth

Pac-Man Ghostly Whatever games

Coupons for more expensive games.

I wouldnt rule out Star Trek at all. That one has been on sale regularly lately.
It's not because of the price, it's the fact that it's a licensed game that's well overdue for getting pulled. All the games on the second list are games based on licensed properties.

I didn't mention the Tales games because they're not even released yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not do it through Steam directly?
I did check there, but I thought it'd be more likely to be unlocked if the game was already on the Humble Store. But, Humble doesn't sell Ace Combat on their store and it's in the bundle, so so much for that idea. lol

Yeah, I doubt we'd see any Tales games, but Didn't Double Fine have a bundle with Broken Age as a third tier preorder?
Yes, but that tier was $35.

Also Double Fine loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves to bundle their games. It's like they need the money or something.

Edit: BTA is going up again, it was stuck at $5.57 for quite a bit.

I call this the regretted Amazon purchased bundle.
I call this the regretted listen to Fox bundle.

***Summer Sale***

Fox: Hey Flow, why dontcha buy that Pac-Man game? It'll be great for those multiplayer quests you like doing!

Flow: Sure, what a great idea!

Fox: And it's Namco Bandai, so it'll never be bundled!

Flow: You're the best, Fox!

Fox: I know, right?!

:grouphug:

I thought were friends.

I call this the regretted listen to Fox bundle.

***Summer Sale***

Fox: Hey Flow, why dontcha buy that Pac-Man game? It'll be great for those multiplayer quests you like doing!

Flow: Sure, what a great idea!

Fox: And it's Namco Bandai, so it'll never be bundled!

Flow: You're the best, Fox!

Fox: I know, right?!

:grouphug:

I thought were friends.
Don't you wish you had a Time Clicker so you could Time Warp back then and reverse that decision? At least now people will play Pac Man with you.

...Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but did anyone buy any extras of the big bundle from last week that had van helsing 2 and stuff? I lost track of the days and forgot to buy it.

What about Enslaved is great?  It's essentially a stripped down version of Beyond Good & Evil.

Why does Humble only care if I'm a robot if I'm not giving them all my money?

Seriously, select any payment higher than the BTA, and you're golden.

Select anything lower, and Humble questions the origin of my sentience says fuck you for not giving us more money; here's a captcha, ya stingy prick. That'll teach 'em.

Why does Humble only care if I'm a robot if I'm not giving them all my money?

Seriously, select any payment higher than the BTA, and you're golden.

Select anything lower, and Humble questions the origin of my sentience says fuck you for not giving us more money; here's a captcha, ya stingy prick. That'll teach 'em.
Cheap ass robots are a huge scourge on the video game industry.

Enslaved is nothing like Beyond Good & Evil. Da fuq u smoking Mooby.
BGE's got the pig man and Enslaved has the man with the scarf around his waist that's kind of like a monkey tail sorta kinda.

The theme is aminals. They're basically like sequels, like Bioshock and Bioshock Infi-bleh.

I mean, if you were to compare Enslaved with Beyond Good & Evil, BG&E would be the one that's stripped down.. not Enslaved. Enslaved's combat is more refined. Both games are pretty linear but out of them both, Enslaved has a bit more depth.

Still, they aren't very similar and comparing them is a bit silly.

For some reason I having not played BG&E for many years just remember the meh combat and annoying boat parts. Also didn't help I played with a mouse and keyboard haha. Characters and story were good though.

Enslaved is terrible. Like... terrible terrible.
37db41854b4c323ce640b01a76b14976-trip-enslaved.jpg

I call this the regretted Amazon purchased bundle.
Indeed. Soon there won't be any publishers left we can safely buy games from without the future sting of regret.

Enslaved is a great game. Going to BTA this one as I have none of these on steam.
tumblr_muh9e4gcTx1qawbqgo1_500.gif

No one optimistic enough of a Naruto game getting added?
Not a chance. It would have headlined otherwise. Unlocks next week will be a combination of these four, most likely:

Hexodius

Inversion

MUD Motorcross World Championship

Professional Lumberjack '15

and maybe Pac-Man Museum. Namco really doesn't have a whole lot of stuff published on Steam, so pickings are kinda slim.

Of those, it'll probably be Hexodius and Inversion. I really hope it'll be MUD instead of Inversion, but who knows.

Is it only Indie Gala that has happy hours? Honestly I'm rarely interested in these bundles so I don't know. If I wanted the bundle should I just buy it now? :p

Is it only Indie Gala that has happy hours? Honestly I'm rarely interested in these bundles so I don't know. If I wanted the bundle should I just buy it now? :p
Depends on how many games you own from the bundle, and if you use the Group Buys group, or tremorbro.

I'm surprised Namco didn't put a Rise of the Incarnates bonus in the $1-tier. Seems like a great opportunity to advertise their F2P game.

..Unless it's going to be an unlock next week. But they wouldn't be horrible enough to do that, right? Right?

Love that $1 tier. I don't even regret buying Pac Man because it was so much fun to play that I completed all the achievements within a week of buying the game.

In case anyone is wondering what it is like, I'd say it's similar to Borderlands.

Are Platformines and Deadcore even good? Is Ridge Racer good?

I enjoyed Enslaved. Andy Serkis absolutely nails the performance. He can put more emotion in two growled words than most voice actors can do in a whole game. The combat isn't bad either. DEFINITELY do not skip the Piggsy DLC, which turns the game into a light stealth TPS.

Downside of Enslaved: An ending that is somehow even more utter garbage than Bioshock Infinite's. It's a truly abominable, unsatisfying mess.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon has great music and that's about all I can say for it. They turn flying a helicopter into a regen health cover shooter and the dogfighting is even more AC-style "hold stick back for 30 minutes until you get a bead and fire" only now it's sometimes interrupted by the QTE chase mode which is fun the first six times which all happen in the first level.

EDIT: If Inversion gets added, I enjoyed it. Shit ending, story feels like someone wanted to make an adventure game and the publisher said NO MAKE IT A SHOOTER so all these twists keep coming out that would work in a sci-fi thriller mean nothing in a shootmans game. But the mechanics are solid enough to be worth a play if you wanna shoot some mans.

Not a chance. It would have headlined otherwise. Unlocks next week will be a combination of these four, most likely:

Hexodius

Inversion

MUD Motorcross World Championship

Professional Lumberjack '15

and maybe Pac-Man Museum.

Of those, it'll probably be Hexodius and Inversion. I really hope it'll be MUD instead of Inversion, but who knows.
Yep, I'll eat your fake dino-boobs if Professional Lumberjack '15 or Pac-Man Museum turns up next week. The lumberjack game would certainly be a funnier unlock than anything else we're actually likely to get.

bread's done
Back