Humble Bundle Thread

Yeah, I don't know. I had a few different tabs open so maybe I picked the wrong one and wasn't paying attention. Oh well. LOL
same problem here, got two tabs, went in with $6.22 on tab, but it locked me at $6.71.

Guess they changed something in their favor.

I have most of them too.. I can understand how Bobby and MysterD don't own these, but how the fuck don't the rest of you own them.
I was waiting for a bundle. Some of us aren't fake CAGs.

It looks like the BTA might be based on the BTA at the time you buy, not what the BTA is when the page was loaded. The tab I had was at $6.54 and it says I have to add $5.72.
Nope. I have a penny purchase that shows the tab price needed for BTA. It's working like it always has. You must have reloaded or something.

I'm wondering if perhaps there was a lag between the actual average calculated in the backend and the displayed average on the page, since the average was jumping around so quickly in the first few minutes.

I also did a penny purchase like gilby.

Uh, does locking the BTA amount still work? I also made a $1 purchase when I had the page up for $5.xx, but when I access my bundle page and try to add more to it it's factoring in the current BTA amount, not the amount when I made the purchase.
It looks like the BTA might be based on the BTA at the time you buy, not what the BTA is when the page was loaded. The tab I had was at $6.54 and it says I have to add $5.72.
same problem here, got two tabs, went in with $6.22 on tab, but it locked me at $6.71.

Guess they changed something in their favor.
I just tried it on my $6.25 tab. $1'd in (pretty sure my flatmate would like Strider), put another $1 in the add more box, and: "Add just $4.26 more to unlock!" That looks right to me.

So early added game guesses? They've been underwhelming to say the least for months so Im not expecting anything that makes me jump in higher. Bionic Commando 2008 seems like a lock. RE6 is probably a stretch but I could see vanilla with no DLC. Mega Man Legacy is the pipe dream. Not a lot else to choose from on Steam other than a slew of DLC.

EDIT: There actually is a lot more, I was searching via Developer, not Publisher on Steam. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried it on my $6.25 tab. $1'd in (pretty sure my flatmate would like Strider), put another $1 in the add more box, and: "Add just $4.26 more to unlock!" That looks right to me.
To clarify, I did one purchase using Firefox for myself going for the BTA. It was at where the tab was set. I also did a penny purchase on my wife's account using Chrome. When I check that purchase, it shows the tab's BTA amount needed. Both accounts on different browsers are showing the same behavior as they always have. Whatever other people are observing (and there seem to be a few) it's not universal and it may not be related to browser choice.

So early added game guesses? They've been underwhelming to say the least for months so Im not expecting anything that makes me jump in higher. Bionic Commando 2008 seems like a lock. RE6 is probably a stretch but I could see vanilla with no DLC. Mega Man Legacy is the pipe dream. Not a lot else to choose from on Steam other than a slew of DLC.
Dead Rising? Duck Tales?

You're basically getting the DLC for 75% off and Street Fighter at $5 in the 3rd tier, so I'd say yes. I only need the 3rd tier so I guess I'll have to find someone to split with.
Yeah, I'm thinking about donkeybroing this at the $15 tier and putting a cap in my com. But then sometimes I think I should just cheapybro it at $1. I did like RE5 though and never played through those extra missions. Does Blanka still get electrified by pressing down and smashing that one button?

is lost planet 3 steam key?
LP3 requires Steam on the PC period.

EDIT:
Why would you think it's the upgrade pack? States clearly on the HB page that it's the full game.
I already own USF4 base-game, but not the Digital Upgrade DLC pack.

EDIT 2:

Id say it depends on what else you own. Its a really good price for Untold Stories and USF4 espc with all else you're getting for the price.

I only need Untold Stories, so wont be going near that tier. Going higher for me depends on what's added.
Yeah, I don't have RE5: Untold Stories DLC either.

I bought RE5 a very long time ago - back when it used G4WL.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

I assume you mean that you own SF4 AE? Either way, it's better to have the full version of Ultra. Full comes with extra DLC, the upgrade doesn't come with any DLC.

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

The Digital Upgrade does not provide that. Its just to go from SSFIV to Ultra.

"Note: You must own Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition to utilize this content. Digital Upgrade does not include any additional DLC costumes."

Just saw this post on Reddit for anyone in one of the weird countries

"keys for STRIDER and LOST PLANET 3 are region locked ! , I am in Ukraine and got CIS keys not ROW, was thinking about BTA for DMC but it have run only lock, with such things they can go to hell"

I'd definitely agree with Bionic Commando: it's not a particularly valuable game, and it would complete the set. If they did include another RE game, I'd expect it to be Operation Raccoon City rather than 1/4/6, but I think Lost Planet 1 and/or 2 is more likely, or even DMC 4 (the original one.) Then again, they could just go for a couple of their other cheap games such as Flock and Dark Void.

If I had to pick 3 games, though, I'd say: Bionic Commando, Remember Me, and Flock.

Dead Rising? Duck Tales?
DR3 or Duck Tales would be brilliant, but I doubt it will be either of those: DR3 is relatively new (w/o episodic DLC like RE:R2), and Duck Tales isn't their IP. It could be DR2 and/or DR2: OTR, but I definitely hope not since I already own those.

EDIT: There actually is a lot more, I was searching via Developer, not Publisher on Steam. Oops.
I could see them adding Resident Evil 4 HD, Lost Planet 1 or 2, Resident Evil 6, Remember Me or Dungeons & Dragons to the BTA tier.

I could see them adding Resident Evil 4 HD, Lost Planet 1 or 2, Resident Evil 6, Remember Me or Dungeons & Dragons to the BTA tier.
RE4 is way too good to be a bonus, doubt theyll add Remember Me or RE6 either. Capcom stopped putting GFWL games on sale so LP2 as a bonus is unlikely. Everyone always seems to have high expectations for humble bonuses.. but the reality is they usually only add bottom of the barrel games.

Yup. I have SF4 AE - shows as Ultra SF4.

I have no DLC in USF4's DLC box though.
The Ultra upgrade allows you play as the characters that are not in SSFIV but its got none of the other Ultra DLC which are mostly costumes. When Ultra first launched everyone who had SSFIV got bumped to basically a vanilla Ultra.

RE4 is way too good to be a bonus, doubt theyll add Remember Me or RE6 either. Capcom stopped putting GFWL games on sale so LP2 as a bonus is unlikely. Everyone always seems to have high expectations for humble bonuses.. but the reality is they usually only add bottom of the barrel games.
I only expect one to be Remember Me because I already own it., and that's usually a good sign that a game will be added.

Ah man, should have sold the extra copy of Lost Planet 3 when someone made an offer awhile back. It's cool that Strider is in the dollar tier, though. Wonder what they'll add to beat the average. RE4? or the other Bionic Commando? Hopefully Dungeons and Dragons or Duck Tales (maybe even both). Wouldn't mind getting those.

Last edited:
The Capcom You Assholes Are Never Getting the Untold Stories DLC for under $10 Bundle.

Or: The Capcom Good Lord, DmC, Re5, and Re:Rev Are Considered Highlights, Now? We Suck Bundle
That DLC price is outrageous. Haven't played it, but I imagine it's worth a few bucks at most.

The Ultra upgrade allows you play as the characters that are not in SSFIV but its got none of the other Ultra DLC which are mostly costumes. When Ultra first launched everyone who had SSFIV got bumped to basically a vanilla Ultra.
No one got bumped to Ultra AFAIK, the name in their library just got changed to Ultra.. but the actual game remains to be AE. Capcom posted a thread about it on the forum at release.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/45760/discussions/0/34094415758294227/

What's the cheapest Revelations 2 has been?
I don't know if you mean per episode, full bundle, or what.

RE Rev 2 in Capcom HB right now only has Episode 1 currently.

Would be nice if the BTA adds the rest of the episodes.

ITAD for game-list on "RE Rev 2": https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:resident%20evil%20revelations%202;/scroll:%23gamelist

Complete Season -> https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=residentevilrevelationsiicompleteseason

Best price looks like almost $16.

Ep 1 -> https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=residentevilrevelationsiiepisodei

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=residentevilrevelationsiiepipenalcolony

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=residentevilrevelationsiiepisodeonepenalcolony

Best price looks like $2.49 for Episode 1.

RE Rev 2 in Capcom HB right now only has Episode 1 currently.
It would be nice, but I think there's a higher chance of them adding both RE4 and RE6: IMO, the only reason Episode 1 is in the $1 tier is to get people hooked on the game so that they buy the other episodes. (Which is the same reason I doubt they'll include DMC4 SE or both RE4 and RE6.)

Thats not going to happen. Cmon MysterD lol.

There's a discount applied to the complete season if you already own episode 1, so I plan on just waiting for that to go on a deeper sale before getting it. Its 19.99 if you own episode 1 right now.

It would be nice, but I think there's a higher chance of them adding both RE4 and RE6: IMO, the only reason Episode 1 is in the $1 tier is to get people hooked on the game so that they buy the other episodes. (Which is the same reason I doubt they'll include DMC4 SE or both RE4 and RE6.)
I think it's actually likely for DMC4 (non-SE) to be a bonus, because it's the older version and no one gives a shit about it anymore.

and yeah.. uh.. I'll give everyone in this thread $50 if they add all of the rest of the Revelations 2 episodes as bonuses. Ain't gonna happen.

Oh, that'd be sweet if they add RE4: Steam Edition.

I have the RE4 old version from retail, so I would definitely want the newer RE4 Steam-Edition.

EDIT:

Be nice if they add in Lost Planet. I've always wanted to try the original.
I've had LP1: Colonies Edition (which uses G4WL) from Retail forever.

Never even touched it.

Never bought LP2, BTW.

EDIT 2:

Quoted for...uh...blackmail posterity.
Ummm...why can't it be for both blackmail + posterity?

pretty sure that they are linking bundled coupons with your account now since it shows this on my bundle purchase page:

attachicon.gif
coupon.jpg
Crap. That better hit a sale/discount before Nov 15 + hopefully the coupon stacks on top, too. :p

Of course, I'm probably dreaming here.

Crap. That better hit a sale/discount before Nov 15 + hopefully the coupon stacks on top, too. :p

Of course, I'm probably dreaming here.
Too bad it's not a stackable steam coupon. Revelations 2 will likely be on sale soon due on Steam to the Steam halloween sale coming up.

Frigging hell, Humble.

I had three $6.69s tab-locked (I was twenty minutes late to the party), two on my phone, one on my computer. Two of them refused to load the captcha, so I couldn't pay at the BTA on those tabs. The third (on my phone) loaded successfully when I pennied in, so I just went with it and figured I'd raise the BTA through the purchase page later.

When I went in to try to do that, the BTA I got was $7.34. fuck that. I want my Metro Last Light back.

I also noticed while checking out that they've increased the default Humble Tip percentage over the default charity percentage. I know we're not exactly altruists here, so maybe it's just me, but that just seems like a shitty thing to do.

Does anybody know if the full version of USF4 will upgrade SF4:AE version? Will there be issues when activating the full version? For example, if steam will say that you "already own that game" or something?

Does anybody know if the full version of USF4 will upgrade SF4:AE version? Will there be issues when activating the full version? For example, if steam will say that you "already own that game" or something?
Ultra should override SSF4. Different app id's so no warnings of owned content.

bread's done
Back