Humble Bundle Thread

So it's really just a mash-up of the three Japan-themed weeklies.  This like a whole new low for repeat bundling...

Well, Kurumi is new I guess, but a buck is still too much for that money grab.  For those unaware, she was included by default with the original freeware release of Vanguard Princess.  When the game was brought to Steam, however, the publisher (eigoManga) hacked off bits and pieces to sell as 'DLC'.  Furthermore, Kurumi is apparently already in the game in some form, this 'DLC' just does... something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Next monthly bundle is Humble Groupees BM hosted by Remute.
oh-yes-reaction-gif.gif

Beat the average for a game that 40,000 people got for free.

And Vanguard Princess is the weeaboo Cognition or Cat Lady at this point.

At this point I am buying Poopees more often than Humble, which isn't saying much, and Indie Gala way more often than both of them combined.

If you would have told me that a year or so ago I'd tell you to GTFO.

Somebody takes your money in exchange for literally w/e the fuck they feel like giving you..... how is it any surprise they give you the cheapest shit they can scrape out?

Humble is just "coasting" now. Happens pretty often (especially to musicians) where they get so famous they don't even have to try anymore. They just coast along on their previously built up good will and reputation. Now people are all like "shut up and take my money!" so Humble can take a dump in their hands and people will still line up for it.

Humble is just "coasting" now. Happens pretty often (especially to musicians) where they get so famous they don't even have to try anymore. They just coast along on their previously built up good will and reputation. Now people are all like "shut up and take my money!" so they can literally sell junk as if it were gold.
They've been doing that for a while. The problem with that is BundleStars (and occasionally IG) have been picking off games that normally Humble Bundle would get first. By being lazy, Humble is dooming themselves. It hasn't damaged their sales much right now, but it could be a game changer later on.

Humble is just "coasting" now. Happens pretty often (especially to musicians) where they get so famous they don't even have to try anymore. They just coast along on their previously built up good will and reputation. Now people are all like "shut up and take my money!" so Humble can take a dump in their hands and people will still line up for it.
The hook brings you back....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdz5kCaCRFM

I don't have anything in the Japan bundle so in for a BTA, I guess. I've only BTA on one bundle from Humble, so it's been a while. Anybody know what the lowest amount for it was in this bundle?

Only missing Astebreed and the Kurumi DLC so I'll pass. Astebreed will probably be in a better bundle eventually, and I'm sure Vanguard Princess will be there too.

I thought I recall just being a simple steam login to get the key, but I could be wrong.
Stop talking sense for people trying to justify being fucking lazy about getting a decent game for free and then paying Humble money for it in an otherwise shitty bundle much later because reasons.

Stop talking sense for people trying to justify being fucking lazy about getting a decent game for free and then paying Humble money for it in an otherwise shitty bundle much later because reasons.
Hey! I'll have you know I'm also not buying the shitty bundle, because laziness.

Did Humble say there'd be no Mobile bundle this week?

And thanks for confirming Japanese devs want extra cash for their OSTs.

Introducing Humble Karma!

Every Humble Store purchase supports charity.
As our way of saying thank you for helping such great causes, we’ll give you a $5/£5/€5 Humble Store coupon when you buy one of the games above!

Offer expires at 10 a.m. Pacific time on December 1, 2015. Must have a Humble Bundle account to redeem coupon.

what a poop

Introducing Humble Karma!

Every Humble Store purchase supports charity.
As our way of saying thank you for helping such great causes, we’ll give you a $5/£5/€5 Humble Store coupon when you buy one of the games above!

Offer expires at 10 a.m. Pacific time on December 1, 2015. Must have a Humble Bundle account to redeem coupon.

what a poop
The games the offer applies to are Blops III, Fallout 4, Rainbow Six Siege, Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Just Cause 3.

bread's done
Back