Humble Bundle Thread

Looks like I am in it for another three months for the Humble Monthly so I assure you the next wave of games will suck. Why is that you ask? I had received an email this morning saying thanks for the payment to find it charged me for the three month plan even though I had been doing month to month. Once H1Z1 was revealed I chose to cancel but I guess that is code for 3 more months please. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I am in it for another three months for the Humble Monthly so I assure you the next wave of games will suck. Why is that you ask? I had received an email this morning saying thanks for the payment to find it charged me for the three month plan even though I had been doing month to month. Once H1Z1 was revealed I chose to cancel but I guess that is code for 3 more months please.
I really regret not canceling not only does H1Z1 look like garbage but it's only $5 if you wanted to play it. Only started subbing because of Tomb Raider and I've been left disappointed on all the other bundles I've gotten.

I miscalculated on how many Fridays in a month or I would have postponed for a month today... Oh, well, I should have gotten off my as a gotten rid of H1Z1 early in the month.

H: Humble store 10% discount
W: 10% usage fee + $12

You're not going to find an offer like this anywhere else... Trust me.

The Humble Codemasters Racing Bundle 2017

$1 Tier

• F1 RACE STARS™
  • F1™ 2011
  • F1™ 2012
  • Toybox Turbos
BTA Tier

• GRID 2
  • F1™ 2014
  • F1™ 2015
  • F1 RACE STARS™ + Season Pass Additional Content
  • 60% off DiRT 4 Coupon
  • 40% off F1™ 2017 Coupon DLC
  • F1™ 2017 DLC - 1988 McLAREN MP4/4 Classic Car DLC
  • DiRT 4 DLC - Hyundai R5 Rally Car DLC
  • DiRT 4 DLC - Team Booster Pack
...More stuff to be added in 6 days 24 hours!

$15 Tier

• Micro Machines World Series
  • F1™ 2016
  • DiRT Rally
  • F1™ 2016 DLC - Career Booster Pack DLC
  • GRID 2: All In DLC Pack
...More stuff to be added in 6 days 24 hours!

Also...

Note that this Codemasters bundle disallows increasing purchases. No locking in a low BTA with this one.
My goodness that's a lot of racing.

The humble codemaster coupon bundle! About the only thing worse than a pure racing bundle is one lacking actual racing games (most are same game updated for new year) and instead boasts racing coupons/dlc.

Its been in a bundle twice already, both on Humble, and a year after initial release. its not a stretch at all.
Exactly. The Humble Codemasters Bundle was two years ago and included both Autosport and the Season Pass.

If they're going to stick with both Codemasters and Racing the only other option to be added is Colin McRae Rally. So that could be in the BTA with Autosport (possibly with no DLC) in the top tier.

Hmmm well, this is something I guess? Since this is a Codemaster's racing bundle there really is not too many other games they can shove into the unlocks meaning it will most likely be more DLC and Grid 1. So glad we can pay money for coupons for games that are already on sale everywhere else. 

Just a heads up if anyone cares, but the F1 2016 game plus the DLC is tied into one key, so if you already own the base game and are hoping someone will have a seperate key for the DLC they wont.

Hmmm well, this is something I guess? Since this is a Codemaster's racing bundle there really is not too many other games they can shove into the unlocks meaning it will most likely be more DLC and Grid 1. So glad we can pay money for coupons for games that are already on sale everywhere else.
GRID 1 is no longer available on Steam. I don't know if publishers can still get keys for removed games, but even if they could I'm assuming they won't.

GRID 1 is no longer available on Steam. I don't know if publishers can still get keys for removed games, but even if they could I'm assuming they won't.
Dont think they would include it either since f1 2013 wasnt a part of the bundle. They included every other F1 game except the removed one.

Just a heads up if anyone cares, but the F1 2016 game plus the DLC is tied into one key, so if you already own the base game and are hoping someone will have a seperate key for the DLC they wont.
that sucks. not that I would play 2016 :|

You can't. Besides reason grid 1 isn't, is because licenses expired, so that would prevent it too.

I remember turning around and wrecking other cars with my damage turned off on N64 to win by default. Still possible, or are Codemasters joyless pricks?
I imagine Joyless Pricks... but I've never tried to win that way but some of those games (Dirt Rally) you race a clock and never see another vehicle while doing so it's certainly not possible in those games.

I actually rather like this bundle... I've looked at the Steam Codemaster racing bundle plenty of times during the big steam sales.

bread's done
Back