Humble Bundle Thread

This will be the first month in a while yhat I don't pause. Quite a few games there that I want. Forager, Catherine, Yooka-Laylee thing, Vampire thing, and I was planning to buy my friend a copy of Golf With Your Friends.

Jesus what an awful bundle. I deserve to get Cowadoody WW3 and Super Mario 3D All Stars for my $12, along with a new Nvidia graphics card to play them.

I thought it was a pretty good month. Did not own 11 of the 12 games on PC.

Well worth $12 for what you get.
Yeah if you don't already own them it's not a bad month at all. But I already own catherine vanilla off the top of my head. Oh and Yooka laylee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus what an awful bundle. I deserve to get Cowadoody WW3 and Super Mario 3D All Stars for my $12, along with a new Nvidia graphics card to play them.
Yeah I get it. I'm only speaking for myself, but a former Epic freebie, visual novel, and some other stuff that doesn't even have great feedback isn't gonna work for me. Don't get me wrong, there are a few games in it that I'd genuinely probably maybe play. It's just not a group of games that gets me excited.

Since it's switched to Choice that's kinda just been how it is for me. I check back every time hoping that this will be the one, but this one is not it.

Canceled last month and now I'm reaping all the benefits.

CraftyWeeCoypu-size_restricted.gif

i'm so confused, the first few posts were like, "this bundle sucks, bleh." but then there were a few that were like, "eh, it's alright." how am i supposed to react to this bundle so that everyone is happy?

oh wait nobody gives a fuck what we think...

wait nobody gives a fuck what we think...
Yet here we all are, gathered to opine about Humble Bundle and, apparently, each others' opinions.

You can blame CheapyD for sticking this forum thingy here on his website. :beer:

I thought it was a pretty good month. Did not own 11 of the 12 games on PC.

Well worth $12 for what you get.
I don't own any of them... Guessing not bothering with Epic limits my Humble disappointment. Strange Brigade is actually on my wish list and its stupid expansive for what it is so this would certainly solve that. (especially, when I don't play it.)

I think the thing w/ this bundle is like some of the other Humble Monthlies or Choice - where's the real leading higher-profile game, underrated game, and/or cult-following type of game to sell the bundle to make people go bananas?

There's no COD: WW2, COD: BO4, Hitman 2, XCOM 2, Yakuza 0, or a Vampyr here....to instantly sell it.

If someone wants Catherine I'm willing to make a deal (some Paypal or trade). No discount for me, so I'm pretty on the fence right now.

Does the monthly 20% off discount stack with sale prices if you have Humble Monthly?  I'm considering a few DRM-free purchases from the End of Summer sale.

Paused and no offer of a discount for TrumpCat! Humble are obviously RADICAL ANTIFA LEFTISTS!! BOYCOTT HUMBLE AND BURN YOUR HUMBLE KEYS!!!

Does Humble still allow you to share your (up to) 20% store discount with others if you're subbed to Choice? If so, would anyone be willing to help me out and share theirs with me? Was thinking of making a couple purchases during the final days of the Summer sale.

Does Humble still allow you to share your (up to) 20% store discount with others if you're subbed to Choice? If so, would anyone be willing to help me out and share theirs with me? Was thinking of making a couple purchases during the final days of the Summer sale.
I am subscribed and willing to try whatever you talking about. Let me know what you need to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humble Better Futures Bundle

$1+:

Torchlight

Throne of Lies: The Online Deceit Game

Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise

BTA:

Road Redemption

Torchlight II

This War of Mine

*More in 7 days

$12+:

Knights of Pen and Paper 1 + 2 Collection

Mythic Ocean

Hilarious seeing Torchlight I and II show up here given the Fanatical bundle.  Probably in for $1 since Agent A was wishlisted.

Pretty sure Road Remption was in a monthly bundle at some point because I know I own it. Also Torchlight I and II have been discounted so many times on Steam now, it's rare to not find a person who enjoys the genre to not own them.

Pretty sure Road Remption was in a monthly bundle at some point because I know I own it. Also Torchlight I and II have been discounted so many times on Steam now, it's rare to not find a person who enjoys the genre to not own them.
To be fair, I’m pretty sure it’s been a long time since they’ve been bundled—*checks fanatical*

Oh, right, never mind.

I went ahead and grabbed the Better Futures beat the average at $4.12 because of the DRM-free copies of Agent A and This War of Mine.  I already had DRM-free Torchlight and Torchlight II through GOG, but I tend to like DRM-free copies, so it wasn't a bad deal for those.

I actually had the entire BTA, to my surprise.

I would guess I've got the other two (Road Redemption and TWOM) either in Humble Bundles (Regulars, HBM, HBC, whatever) or from Fanatical Bundles.

I already had TL1+2, of course - big fan of that ARPG genre/Diablo-like genre.

Road Redemption looks near but, yes, it's been bundled before and almost certainly will be again.  Published by Tripwire (Killing Floor) so it's practically a given.

Hmmm might dollar tier for Agent A. Not sure if that's my type of game though I try to convince myself I love adventure games though that was more of my youth there. Still very little risk for $1. I strongly dislike Werewolf type games myself so that will likely never be played.

Down to $3.97. When's the last time a BTA has gotten that low? Thought it was tempting before I realized I do in fact already have Road Redemption.

Down to $3.97. When's the last time a BTA has gotten that low? Thought it was tempting before I realized I do in fact already have Road Redemption.
I think that's a big part of it. Road Redemption & This War of Mine for $4 is a nice deal -- except thgat everyone already has those. And Torchlight. And the high tier offerings suck for the price.

Eyeing the Pick-and-Mix All Stars on Fanatical because I somehow don't have Blood: Fresh Supply, and I'd probably like to play it. 

However, because it's a Pick-and-Mix bundle, I'll probably never make up my mind about which tier to buy and end up not buying at all. 

Oh hey, there's American Fugitive again in the new Fanatical Pick and Mix.  You can get 5 for $3 which makes it a whopping 60 cents.  Worth it 4 sho knuckle bump.

Oh hey, there's American Fugitive again in the new Fanatical Pick and Mix. You can get 5 for $3 which makes it a whopping 60 cents. Worth it 4 sho knuckle bump.
And if you buy the two Atari packs with two of your choices, it's a whopping 299/153 = 2 cents per game.

You Can Pet The Dog Bundle

$1: Scribblenauts Unlimited, Beyond Eyes, Dog Sled Saga, Bulb Boy

BTA: Shenmue I & II, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, Death's Gambit

$15: Blair Witch

BTA down to $5.17. Everything above the $1 tier is on Game Pass. At least half have been bundled previously.

bread's done
Back