Humble Bundle Thread

If you've somehow made this far without the best of Deep Silver, then go hog wild?  But I'd wager they'd all be bundled for cheaper sometime.

It felt good to skip, get offered $4 off, still not buy and then cancel altogether, then get an email to get this month for $6, then get this month for $6

Reminder:

Next billing day is Tomorrow for This Month's Humble...

...Just in case you need to buy it, pause, or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be that guy, but Humble still hasn't restocked keys for the games Peppy's Adventure and Red Faction: Armageddon from the F*ck Cancer Bundle that ended last week.  :roll:

I hate to be that guy, but Humble still hasn't restocked keys for the games Peppy's Adventure and Red Faction: Armageddon from the F*ck Cancer Bundle that ended last week. :roll:
They hadn't restocked a key I got in a bundle for two weeks, and nowhere on the bundle page did it mention they were out of keys. I emailed support and they said a refund was "impossible" since it was part of a bundle. So I threatened to do a chargeback if they didn't at least give me store credit for the price of the game. The guy escalated my case to a higher customer support guy who immediately gave me the store credit. And I also got my key once it finally restocked. Might be worth emailing them

Sid Meier's Ultimate Collection - Humble Bundle

Tier 1 = $1:

Ace Patrol

Colonization [classic]

Covert Action (classic)

Tier 2 = $7:

Railroads

Starships

Civ 3: Complete

Tier 3 = $9

Civ 4: Complete

Civ 5: Complete

Pirates! (Remake)

Civ: Beyond Earth - The Collection

Tier 4 = $15:

Civ 6 (base-game)

Civ 6: Gathering Storm

Civ 6: Rise & Fall

Lots of Civ 6 Scenarios

$15 off coupon for the New Frontier Pass on Humble Store

I feel like most of us would already have most of the ones we want from previous bundles, which likely added up to something cheaper than $15? 

$9 tier might be the best with what you get. I never got Beyond Earth or it's DLC, so I want it, but so much of this stuff has been bundled a million times. Civ 4/5 are awesome though and Pirates Remastered is good too. Civ 6 I like too, but I don't get that one more turn feel as much. I'm a Sid Meier fanboy though and already have it plus the DLC (got most of the DLC bundled and bought the rest discounted). I'm also disappointed this doesn't have the original Sid Meir's Pirates, as it's still alright. If anyone wants to gift/trade for Beyond Earth + DLC code message me. I have some extra keys from things lately.

Somewhat tempting bundle, most all of the games look fairly decent, but at $12 or a high bta it just seems a good $4 overpriced.

Every Humble Bundle now.

$1 tier

• 1-2 games, regularly go on sale for $0.99 or less
"BTA" tier which increases to within $1 of the top tier

• 3 games, would be decent value for a $6 - $7 BTA
$12 - $15 tier

• a few solid games

The bundles are fairly top loaded, plus Hamble intentionally made the checkout page confusing for casuals. As a result everybody just buys the full bundle which drives the average up fairly close to the cost of the top tier. There's really no point in having a middle tier anymore. They should just have two levels, like $6 and $12 for this bundle. Then again if they did that the average purchase price and overall revenue would probably drop.

Well played, Hamble.

One of these days I'll have to check out City Skylines to see if it's worth buying the ber-jillion DLC.
I say yes as I enjoy the game and have all but the newest ones. At this point the only sane way to buy any Paradox games' DLC is through these hamble bundle deals. The new Airport DLC was mixed reviews last I saw so that means waiting another 6-12 months to pick that up on discount if then.

It warms my cold heart that the surviving mars expansion is on sale and man are the reviews bad. No wonder its full discount takes it under $5 (if u have monthy discount) and it came out 6 months ago or so.

One of these days I'll have to check out City Skylines to see if it's worth buying the ber-jillion DLC.
Theres plenty of lists out there but IMHO the best ones are:

Industries - adds a whole new section of gameplay (which the other big DLCs also use a similar system around districts) that give you little mini industry specialization areas and production chains. Its like a mini tycoon game within skylines and also adds more transport options for all of them

after dark - lets stuff work at night, plus adds all these random extras like prisons, taxis, cargo hubs, various terminals (things that probably should have just gone in the base game)

more optional:

mass transit - more transit options are always good

green cities - helps with all the trash and eco issues you wind up with in the game

disasters - not my thing, I hated disasters in sim city*, but if thats your thing it has all the extra stuff to help handle them

The rest are sort of one off mini builders if they interest you. Parklife is just building big recreation areas/theme parks/zoos. Campus is obviously building your own college areas, etc

Looks like Humble March leaked a little early, me and others seem to have gotten this email.

xRz2cIa.png

Desperados III
Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
Man of Medan
Chicken Police
Nebuchadnezzar
Police Stories
Evan's Remains

The subject of that email made me a bit angry since I knew I paused, especially since I had just come from the Humble page after deciding not to purchase the current bundle at $6.

I'll probably pick the upcoming one up if I can get it at $8 or less.

Crap, already got ME: LE from the Amazon $10 glitch. Still no regrets, though - it's awesome.

Still worth it, though - since I'm missing Man of Medan and Desperados 3.

EDIT - Wow, is there only 8 games this month? 3 stellar headliners though.

I'll go to the trade post to snipe out the lower tier titles I want, since I have Desperados 3 and ME:LE, as well.  Great deal for those without those headlines.

bread's done
Back