Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Ultimate Racing Sim Bundle eh? I think I'll pass on this one.

$5 for the 1st tier absolutely takes away any incentive to buy anything but the whole bundle.

Buy this bundle if you want to see more bundles with no $1 tier!

I looked at it because of the 20% off coupon for the wheels, which I am looking at for GT7. But the discount isn't nearly good enough to spend $13 for.

Was thinking about grabbing Resident Evil 6 solo on Steam but might do one of these bundles. Considering if Remember Me is worth $6 and if I want the Lost Planet games.
I absolutely hated lost planet. There are few games in my life that I just quit on so that stands out. There's a survivalesqe mechanic where you have to run from heat to heater outside to stave off freezing. That's not so bad, but every time your character gets hit they fall down and it takes an excruciatingly long time for them to get back up again. This constantly puts you behind the clock on having to warm up, or in the case of my rage quit, keeps you in an endless loop of being attacked by a giant moth boss who is hitting you again the moment you finally get back up. Maybe this was a git gud moment but for me it was get bent and I've fumed whenever thinking of that game since.

I looked at it because of the 20% off coupon for the wheels, which I am looking at for GT7. But the discount isn't nearly good enough to spend $13 for.
I'm 99% sure I'm going to get the bundle, more than a few on the wishlist and/or finsh off DLC, but I have no interest in a wheel... Well, I do but my body won't let me use it. If the code is just a code I'm more than willing to send it to you.

Sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 99% sure I'm going to get the bundle, more than a few on the wishlist and/or finsh off DLC, but I have no interest in a wheel... Well, I do but my body won't let me use it. If the code is just a code I'm more than willing to send it to you.

Sent.
Thanks again, man.

I'm in indecision hell right now for what wheel I want to pick up at this point. I've got a Logitech G27 have I have loved for years that I really don't want to replace just to play on new consoles. I tried a bunch of things to get it working on the PS4/5 (GIMX is quite a rabbit-hole) but never had great luck.

Throwing out a perfectly good wheel just because of zero-backward compatibility is annoying.

Maybe something like the CronusMax is in my future. Who knows at this point?

Anywho, thanks again.

I’ll be the first to admit RPG is at best a nebulous term, but even so, I’m not at all certain Humble understands what an RPG is from any perspective on the matter.
yeah when i'm scrolling through a bunch of assassin creed games to start the list.....

just because i play the role of a character....thats not an RPG.

Got an email today offering the current Choice bundle for $8. Might bite on that, Desperados III does look pretty cool. I loved Hard West and this looks even better.

My offer was $12 store credit after buying the monthly for $12.  I've been ignoring the humble store for a while now so nothing comes to mind that I'd want to potentially buy.

All I got was a notification that two games are joining the hamble games collection.

And I didn't even get the best buy email.

You all suck, I'm not bitter.

$40 is a lot, but its an insane deal.

Satisfactory is $30 (and doesn't go on sale) alone. Aside from other good games...

This is honestly one of the best bundles they've put out - if you're not subscribing to choice every month.

"Nice" @ Back 4 Blood in there.

Granted, B4B ain't even been really below $30, according to ITAD - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/backivblood/info/

I'm also missing Fable Anniversary...somehow - but I already have Fable TLC (retail and Steam).

Already have Metro Exodus, Max Payne 3, Sunset, Spyro Trilogy, and some of the other big leading titles here. 

EDIT: I think just about everything else has been given away free or bundled several times by now, so I'll just throw the keys out there to grab:

EDIT 2: All have been redeemed by now.

I think I'd want maybe 8 and only 2 are very high wants. It's just a bit high, and I know Satisfactory (which could be OK) and Back4Blood (who cares) are driving that price up. I don't know about this one. Great if you own maybe just a 1/4 of them and want most of them. I'll wait on this one.

Metro Exodus
Monaco
Brothers Tale of Two Sons
Endless Space 2
Drawful 2
Amnesia Dark Descent + Machine for Pigs
Superhot
Dear Esther Landmark Edition
Fury Unleashed
Yoku's Island Express
Broken Age

Let me know what you want. I'll "X" stuff out as I go.
Metro Exodus. Thanks.

I will still probably buy it even though I have a lot of the games.  At least 100% goes to glorious Ukraine and I also consider it a vote/message to Humble for putting together one hell of a value as opposed to the other crappy charity bundles they do that have decades old games and hat DLC.

I'm probably going to debate it for a day or so, then see that one of the games I'm most interested in has run out of keys and wind up skipping it.

At least that's how I tend to handle these mega bundles.

I will still probably buy it even though I have a lot of the games. At least 100% goes to glorious Ukraine and I also consider it a vote/message to Humble for putting together one hell of a value as opposed to the other crappy charity bundles they do that have decades old games and hat DLC.
Pretty much my thoughts. If humble was trying to keep a bulk of it for their tip I would more than likely ignore it. As is? It's 40 bucks that will do more good than if it sat in my wallet.

$40 is a lot, but its an insane deal.

Satisfactory is $30 (and doesn't go on sale) alone. Aside from other good games...

This is honestly one of the best bundles they've put out - if you're not subscribing to choice every month.
Satisfactory has been on sale several times on Humble in the last 6 months. I picked it up for $17 or so during the last holiday sale. Good deal overall if didn't own many of those games. I'd buy it if I hadn't already bought B4B and Satisfactory.

Looks like Humble ran out of Back 4 Blood keys...for now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsMeta/comments/tihe0m/psa_humble_bundle_ran_out_of_steam_keys_for_back/

VxfQ8F6.png

Kind Words (lo fi chill beats to write to) was a Humble Original at first and gave Steam keys. Guess who never got one and it never got stocked. I don't care much anymore about it, but it does happen. They can't do that for a bigger bundle, but that delay may takes ages to get your Steam keys.

Checked back here precisely to see if any keys had run out.  Thanks, guys!

That said, I'd never install B4B until they removed Denuvo which might be unlikely.

Given that we’re talking about Paradox, how incomplete is the Europa Universalis IV Complete Collection bundle on Humble right now?
I compared it to the 33 bundle Steam bundle kind of and it seems complete albeit with the stupid coupon one cause Humble always wants to be cheap, even though that is from last year. I don't know if I'll like these games, but these bundles are the ones to get for them.

Am I crazy, or did Humble Choice not send a 'your games are ready' email this month? I don't have one in my email, but my games are showing able to download now. Hmm.

Heads up: only about 3 or so hours left from this post.  Since it's 100% to charity I went ahead and got it.  Seems like Back 4 Blood keys are back but a few other games are currently out of keys (with the message that they will be getting more).  Off the top of my head the two most notable ones missing keys were Starbound and Gloria Invictus.  A couple of other ones I can't recall.

bread's done
Back