I 10v3 Suicide Girls OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

getmeoutofjoliet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
realsuicidegirlnw6.jpg

Too bad theres no one to play it with you, dallopafugus.
My first match I got my 3 man kill streak, killed a man while laying dying, and I think call in an air strike to kill dem nuccas.

I'm bout it bout it.

[quote name='dallow']My first match I got my 3 man kill streak, killed a man while laying dying, and I think call in an air strike to kill dem nuccas.

I'm bout it bout it.[/QUOTE]
You get an Air Strike when you kill five in a row. :|

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']

I gotta help a DJ at a gay party.[/QUOTE]

Can't go wrong with Streisand and show tunes. Oh and plenty of Morrissey.

3 man kill dallow? REEEEAALLY?! I got a 7 man kill and the damned airstrike I called like a minute previous to that didn't even go off until everybody on the other team was dead and the shit was wasted. :[[quote name='B-deezy'] He sent me a private chat invite, and he was like, "Who the fuck was that fuckin' asshole cocksucker."

I said I had to go and went invisible.[/quote]
:rofl:

Noice.

I'm supposed to pick an apartment, but I haven't been able to get a hold of the person in charge. :bomb:

Take matters into your own hands.

Find the best one and take a shit in the living room.

If somebody lives there.. will.. kick 'em out and burn their belongings.

[quote name='TFN']Take matters into your own hands.

Find the best one and take a shit in the living room.

If somebody lives there.. will.. kick 'em out and burn their belongings.[/quote]

Don't forget to punch them in the neck and then dump on their chest.

Was it 5 then?
I called one in for sure.

I played for hours last night.
Yeah, I like it Frosty, I don't know if I"m lovin' it though.

I can sum up CoD4 in one phrase:

Worst manual ever.

I don't think I've ever looked at an Instruction Manual... except for when I wanted to write down cheat codes in the little notes section.

Graphics haven't blown me away, but they are very very good.
I love all the crap happening at once.
Shit flying through air, tons of debris, etc.

Sound is great too, but the center needs to be boosted a little more.

Ugh, I really don't think I have the willpower and attention span to make it through the rest of Kingdom of Heaven. I mean I'm only an hour into it and I still have to sit through a whole more movie's worth of Orlando Bloom?!?!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Officemax has a 30gb zune for $99 on bf? That sounds like a reasonable deal?[/quote]If 30GB is ok for you then YES.

You can WIRELESS SYNC!

Yeah, I'm done. Its not like Kingdom of Heaven is a bad movie really its just not good enough to commit a total of 3 hours of my life to. I have a short attention span so a movie has to be fucking spectacular to warrant sinking 3 hours into.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Dopeness.[/quote]How am I supposed to recognize you now? I need that background to pick you out of the crowd. :lol:

God fucking damn it, who has sex with their clothes on? Especially when its a woman as hot as Eva Green. Shit, she should have to go everywhere naked so she isn't keeping all that hotness to herself. Its not fair really that only her and a few select people get to see her naked.

[quote name='shrike4242']How am I supposed to recognize you now? I need that background to pick you out of the crowd. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sorry homie. :razz:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']God fucking damn it, who has sex with their clothes on? Especially when its a woman as hot as Eva Green. Shit, she should have to go everywhere naked so she isn't keeping all that hotness to herself. Its not fair really that only her and a few select people get to see her naked.[/QUOTE]

You're FFing through the last 2 hours to see if she shows any skin aren't you?*

*Be sure to let us know. :lol:

[quote name='wubb']You're FFing through the last 2 hours to see if she shows any skin aren't you?*

*Be sure to let us know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea, thanks Wubb!

This dream I had last night involving thekeybladewars and I was weird. We were older already and about to tie the knot and when I proposed, a street sign fell off its chain on one side and swung down and split her head in half. She was still alive though.. but when they operated on her.. she mutated and had four eyes, two mouths, two noses, four ears, and two heads. :shock:

I backed out of the marriage after seeing that. :shock:

I'm on the third stage dallow, I kept getting merc'd by some niggas rushing a staircase. Are you playing it on Veteran? Shit was a breeze till I got to this part.. when I get home I'ma tackle it though. I might even put COD on hold and finish Jericho so I can get that piece of shit over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back