I 10v3 Suicide Girls OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, you're not sorry. I see how it is. :bs:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Come on now, I can't help it if frosty hooked me up.

[quote name='TFN']This dream I had last night involving thekeybladewars and I was weird. We were older already and about to tie the knot and when I proposed, a street sign fell off its chain on one side and swung down and split her head in half. She was still alive though.. but when they operated on her.. she mutated and had four guys, two mouths, two noses, four ears, and two heads. :shock:

I backed out of the marriage after seeing that. :shock:
[/QUOTE]

Can't blame you, I wouldn't want to be the 6th wheel either.

I had a dream last night that 3 big SUVs turned around in my lawn and ripped up the grass + ripped up a flower bed. Only it was the lawn at my parents house, not mine. (But in the dream it was mine.) They turned around and drove just 5 or 6 houses up the street so I ran outside and screamed 'Hey, you ripped up my lawn when you turned around!' For some reason I didn't run up there and kick some ass. Oh well.

[quote name='TFN']This dream I had last night involving thekeybladewars and I was weird. We were older already and about to tie the knot and when I proposed, a street sign fell off its chain on one side and swung down and split her head in half. She was still alive though.. but when they operated on her.. she mutated and had four eyes, two mouths, two noses, four ears, and two heads. :shock:

I backed out of the marriage after seeing that. :shock:

I'm on the third stage dallow, I kept getting merc'd by some niggas rushing a staircase. Are you playing it on Veteran? Shit was a breeze till I got to this part.. when I get home I'ma tackle it though. I might even put COD on hold and finish Jericho so I can get that piece of shit over with.[/quote]
Damn you and your ninja edit. that totally said "mutated and had four guys". fuck yeah, wubb. Another high five for you... :applause:

And you're past me in posts.

fucker. :lol::whistle2:#

I'm stuck in that I don't know what to do.
Not that I'm dying, though I do die a lot.

And I feel like I should be doing a lot more than just shooting.
Like use grenades or something.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:rofl:

I saw the four guys thing, too, but I assumed it was some kind of mutation where she grew people on her back or something.[/QUOTE]

A quadruple Kuato?! Noice.

I died once I got to that part I'm at and gave up.

What part is it, dallow? Just follow the yellow mark on the map. If you're going around in circles with it.. then theres something you need to pick up in that area.

I don't know why I typed 'four guys' I saw it shortly after but it was too late. :oops: sorry honeybunny.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol:

Come on now, I can't help it if frosty hooked me up.[/quote]Yeah, we know how you look a good hookup. :rofl:

It's the part where
i have to protect the tank that's surrounded, am i supposed to be killing certain guys, or what, i seem to be killing a lot of mofos but the tank gets destroyed anyway after a while

dallow:
They move you to two different points around it.. both of them are like a break in the bushes.. so you're kinda in the way of everything but luckily the NPCs actually watch your back.. you should have the sniper rifle so just keep popping niggas near the tank and Price will take you to another point.. then you keep poppin' 'em again.. then another point. Just click the thumbstick to hold your breath and get those headshots and keep movin'(most of the guys are just hanging out on the side of buildings anyways.. so its kinda easy. It should click to a checkpoint after the 2nd wave I think.

What do you needa know, dallow? Its very simple. The more you play.. the more challenges/perks/guns you unlock.. not everythings available from the get go obviously.. but the multi is really simple; it just has a lot of crap to see. uav recon after 3 kills, airstrike after 5 kills, watch your ass when you're shooting at someone with the little white/red cross underneath their body (means they've got the juggernaut perk on giving them more life)... always make sure you cap a dead body once more so you don't get killed during a 'last stand' (which is AIDS because it gives the other team 20 points)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
That's almost as bad as "four guys" Shrike. Are ye wearing thy bifocals? ;)
[/quote]No bifocals needed here. :cool:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Does not compute.[/quote]That was the answer I was expecting to hear. If not, then :shock:

What exactly do the arrow keys do? I know I hit to the right to do the strike.
Up does the goggles. Left = ? down = ?
And the UAV thing?

Yes, I'm an online noob.

You press right I believe for UAV Recon/Airstrike, it should show you on your screen when you get 3/5 kills. ;) The UAV just basically lights up your map with the locations of your enemies. I think at 10 kills or something you get a helicopter that just mows niggas down that are outside running around. I think though, I'm not sure.

Left is for secondary weapons on your initial weapon. Like if you pick the M16 w/ grenade attachment, you press left to switch between regular ammo and 'nades. The 'nade launcher on those guns is useless. ^__^ Rockets are where its at if you wanna blow niggas up.

But what does it do? (uav) show me where the enemies are?

I think I'm wrapping my head around this stuff.
Some guy named StillSmokin kept laughing at me.

I killed him twice and from then on he just targeted me. :(

No no no, you need kill streaks. Also, if you pick a class you dont like or wanna switch it up due to the map.. press start when you die and it lets you pick something else on your next respawn.

Ok, thanks buddy!
I only played a little MP last night and ranked up twice.
I like this ranking up thing, makes me want to play online more.

I know in Resistance you rank up too, but I like having a number. And perks.

Word.

I played for like 4 hours total and ranked up to 15 I think. Theres people with like rank 40 and shit. Ridiculous for being the first day (had to have been pirated ;))

Yes, I'm done with my work...
but not all of it. I still have to do some stuff that's due by the end of the week.

I know you guys appreciate these live updates while I'm at school.
Right?

Hey Frost,

Looks like the new backgrounds can be animated, possibly.

theme_en.jpg

Yeah, new FW update tomorrow.

And if you have a PSP, now you can turn on your PS3 with it from anywhere online.
If you like doing remote play stuff.

Wait, what?

I can turn my That Triple on with my mini-That Double from where ever I am?

[quote name='Maklershed']Congratulations on being in love TFN. Is it with your girlfriend?[/quote]

I didn't finish the title. fix'd. :]

[quote name='Maklershed']Congratulations on being in love TFN. Is it with your girlfriend?[/quote]His right hand, most likely.

Yup.

So say you're at some coffee shop.
A new demo is dropped. You want it.

You use your PSP to turn on That Triple, get online, download/install it, and have it ready when you get home.
Then you can sit with your coffee drink, and listen or watch videos and music you have on your That Triple, or on your comp if you're streaming.

[quote name='TFN']Wait, what?

I can turn my That Triple on with my mini-That Double from where ever I am?

I didn't finish the title. fix'd. :][/quote]

ahh hell no .. Nintendo is for gainig uzz

When did Mak lose his mind? Pirates > Ninjas?

[quote name='dallow']Yup.

So say you're at some coffee shop.
A new demo is dropped. You want it.

You use your PSP to turn on That Triple, get online, download/install it, and have it ready when you get home.
Then you can sit with your coffee drink, and listen or watch videos and music you have on your That Triple, or on your comp if you're streaming.[/QUOTE]

That is awesome. I wish I could access my DVR online just to add a recording.

[quote name='wubb']That is awesome. I wish I could access my DVR online to add a recording.[/quote]I can, with my Tivo. :D Any of them, in fact. Admittedly, it won't set up the recording until the Tivo has gone out to the Internet, though I've not had any issues with scheduling for something the same evening when I set up the recording on my Tivos.

Verizon Wireless has an app you can use to do it on your cellphone. Not Sprint, not yet at least.

[quote name='shrike4242']I can, with my Tivo. :D Any of them, in fact. Admittedly, it won't set up the recording until the Tivo has gone out to the Internet, though I've not had any issues with scheduling for something the same evening when I set up the recording on my Tivos.

Verizon Wireless has an app you can use to do it on your cellphone. Not Sprint, not yet at least.[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, Tivo can scramble an egg while it's still inside it's shell too, I'm sure. :bomb:

We were supposed to get an update to fix the problem with the available recording space dropping like a rock sometime in late October but it didn't happen. I noticed a very subtle difference in how search results are displayed but it could have just been something I missed before so I don't know if any update went out at all. Didn't note the revision of the IMG.

I'm fairly certain they instructed their phone CS to tell people about that update becuase I heard about it from two different people. Talk about making a fairly shitty job even shittier for your guys.

[quote name='wubb']When did Mak lose his mind? Pirates > Ninjas?

[/quote]

Just a fact. Just think who you'd rather be .. a dude drinking grog all day and night whilst oggling fine milk maidens or someone whose life is intense athletic training for the purpose of going around to kill people?

:O

That'd be amazing, wubby.

[quote name='shrike4242']His right hand, most likely.[/quote] I hate how you're always right. :[

[quote name='Maklershed']ahh hell no .. Nintendo is for gainig uzz[/quote]Is not, you big bully! :oops: (I do love thekeybladewars very much, knowing her for 5+ yrs and all. :p)

You can also play games and PSX games while in remote play if they're on your That Triple.

Though the game has to support it.
Lair does (lol). And some Japanese cat game. I tried it, works really well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just a fact. Just think who you'd rather be .. a dude drinking grog all day and night whilst oggling fine milk maidens or someone whose life is intense athletic training for the purpose of going around to kill people?[/QUOTE]

You make an interesting point, but chicks dig ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back