I broke the OTT!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolve11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
too much piracy talk breaks the OTT?
Its weird when every other post you make whether or not it contains piracy gets deleted....even from people like JJ who have no idea why their posts get deleted....

I don't know if you responded to my post from before the deletion, Plume. Everything's different with Dead Rising. I went out into the courtyard to take on the first boss fight and poodles and parrots were mixed in amongst the "crowd" of zombies and I found things like chainsaws, mulchers, and other big, bloody weapons out there, too. No convicts on a Warthog.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Did everything just taste purple?[/QUOTE]

The snozberries taste like snozberries!

Anyone ever make bacon in the oven? I've been told that it works fairly well but wouldn't know first hand. I want to make a BLT but don't want to dirty up a pan.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't know if you responded to my post from before the deletion, Plume. Everything's different with Dead Rising. I went out into the courtyard to take on the first boss fight and poodles and parrots were mixed in amongst the "crowd" of zombies and I found things like chainsaws, mulchers, and other big, bloody weapons out there, too. No convicts on a Warthog.[/quote]

Is it even worth bothering if you played the 360 version?

But seriously.. poodles and parrots? What the?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't know if you responded to my post from before the deletion, Plume. Everything's different with Dead Rising. I went out into the courtyard to take on the first boss fight and poodles and parrots were mixed in amongst the "crowd" of zombies and I found things like chainsaws, mulchers, and other big, bloody weapons out there, too. No convicts on a Warthog.[/quote]

No, I didn't see that before the purge.

I saw the parrots and Madonna(s) in the video and shook my head. If it goes down to $5 or $10, I'd consider buying it, just to say I owned it. But, how do the missions hold up, now that they have changed the way everything is timed?

Hell, about two weeks ago in the 360 version, I found the excavator for the first time (at least, I don't remember finding it before - but I usually don't explore North Plaza). Also, I saw a survivor kill himself when surrounded by zombies. Seriously, I have had the game since around its launch and have played the hell out of it, and still saw two new things.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No, I didn't see that before the purge.

I saw the parrots and Madonna(s) in the video and shook my head. If it goes down to $5 or $10, I'd consider buying it, just to say I owned it. But, how do the missions hold up, now that they have changed the way everything is timed?

Hell, about two weeks ago in the 360 version, I found the excavator for the first time (at least, I don't remember finding it before - but I usually don't explore North Plaza). Also, I saw a survivor kill himself when surrounded by zombies. Seriously, I have had the game since around its launch and have played the hell out of it, and still saw two new things.[/quote]
Ahh, I just said the twin sisters were by the toy store. One was in front and the other cowering behind the Servbot statue.

The missions are a bit easier to do now that Otis presents them to you one at a time and you can only do them one at a time. They're just timed and once you're done, you're scored before the game continues. Carlito was easy to beat after he ran around the food court and then cross the middle the long way, which allowed me to just pump bullets into him when he was too far to retaliate until the fight was over.

The excavator was one of the weapons I found and was kind of a pain in the ass to use since getting hit by a zombie auto-drops the chainsaw/excavator you're holding, which is kind of annoying when you have to power them up first before using them.

The one thing I think is new is money, since I don't recall collecting any in the 360 version. It doesn't make much sense to have money since nobody's around to sell anything, so I'm wondering what it's for.

just find his youtube channel and watch his most recent video. he reviews (and bought? wtf?) mercenaries 2 for PS2 as well. :lol:

"I drank too fast"

I like how he does that shit with his hands when he says his name f-f-7-s-cloud. It's like he is going ta-da.

[quote name='Eviltude']The snozberries taste like snozberries!

Anyone ever make bacon in the oven? I've been told that it works fairly well but wouldn't know first hand. I want to make a BLT but don't want to dirty up a pan.[/quote]My friend does that all the time. Go for it.

Big Mike is possibly the biggest moron I've ever seen. I don't have to explain as I'm sure you all have seen.

[quote name='tiredfornow']just find his youtube channel and watch his most recent video. he reviews (and bought? wtf?) mercenaries 2 for PS2 as well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe he stole it with all the other games he got caught with but had it in his coat when he dropped the rest of them.

I find it fucking hilarious that he thinks his mom was in on him getting busted.

[quote name='Eviltude']The snozberries taste like snozberries!

Anyone ever make bacon in the oven? I've been told that it works fairly well but wouldn't know first hand. I want to make a BLT but don't want to dirty up a pan.[/quote]

Hell yeah. Works like a dream. Do yourself a favor and put a couple non-sandwich slices to the side of the pan and sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on them. fucking delicious.

[quote name='Eviltude']Big Mike is possibly the biggest moron I've ever seen. I don't have to explain as I'm sure you all have seen.

Maybe he stole it with all the other games he got caught with but had it in his coat when he dropped the rest of them.

I find it fucking hilarious that he thinks his mom was in on him getting busted.[/quote]

Shiiiit, wait til he quits smoking and takes her house. That'll show her.

Going to get 2K9 but I don't know when. The new pitching system sucks but I read that you can change it to classic mode which I hope is like 2K7 (didn't play 2K8 so I don't know how pitching was done it that game).

Are you getting both?

So I thought the 4th was Thursday, when it's really today, so I'm getting my graphics card earlier than expected. :)
It'll be nice to have after my 2 tests tomorrow. :[

Z.

When RE5 is released, expect to hear much bitching.

So, so, so much bitching when people get to the 5th chapter.

Yesterday marked the second time that someone came to me to buy a new Xbox 360 after telling me their 360s have been acting up. Now this isn't unusual, but it is the second time that I've went on Craigslist and found the same person selling their 360 on there with stuff saying how good their 360 is with no problems ever and I recognize their phone numbers and e-mail addresses and I know it is the same people that just told me their shit is garbage.
Its pretty fucked up.

Looks like i've finally caught whatever the hell has been going around. My whole family has had it, now i think i finally do.

[quote name='JolietJake']Looks like i've finally caught whatever the hell has been going around. My whole family has had it, now i think i finally do.[/quote]

hopefully whatever it was, it wasn't something you got from Puma....;)

baww.png

[quote name='TheRock88']Already got the Show, I'll probably pick up 2K9 for the PC.[/QUOTE]

Is it significantly better than 08?

So how many posts in all got deleted? Apparently we can't even talk shit about each other anymore without the posts being deleted.

edit- The last thread was deleted? Ugh...

[quote name='Wolve11']hopefully whatever it was, it wasn't something you got from Puma....;)[/quote]
Well it doesn't burn when i pee, so i think i'm safe.

Man, I just pissed off 3 student loan workers and 2 supervisors. Of course they wanted me to pay today but I told them I have a strict budget that only allows me to pay them at the end of the month.

They then asked if I wanted to post date and I declined, saying that although I have it budgeted I dont know whats going to happen from now to the end of the month. Any number of things could pop up from now until then and sorry to say...student loans like herpes will be with you for quite some time I dont mind missing a payment for rent or something.

I was very calm but these people were simply pissed. They were trying to phone bully me and when I said I wouldnt mind constant phone calls because normally they are pretty nice to talk to the supervisor got so pissed he hung on me.

I guess what really put him over the edge was when he said we can hold your tax refund or garnish your wages. I replied....I dont get a tax refund because I am a freelancer....I also get paid directly so you cant actually garnish anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back