Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayden

Banned
:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty:

jennifer_connelly_p9.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']So, should I lock it up now?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Thank you for maintaining control of this fine board! :)

[quote name='Kayden']Do YOU matter? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Nope. The details of my life are quite inconsequential.

[quote name='modium']Whoops![/QUOTE]

"
[font=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial] Trips to New Orleans are frequently offered as travel prizes on The Price Is Right. Out of consideration for the victims of Hurricane Katrina, we made every effort to pull all repeat episodes from circulation that feature trips to New Orleans.

However, this one episode was unfortunately overlooked — and the content of all other episodes scheduled for rebroadcast has been carefully reviewed to prevent this from recurring. Our thoughts and prayers are with the brave citizens of the Gulf Coast."

fucking retarded if you ask me. OH I'M SO OFFENDED! How dare they show a rerun that mentions a free trip to NO. Are people that fucking pathetic?

Also, why do they have to be brave? A lot of the people stuck there were just too stupid to get out of the way or scum that wanted to stay back and loot.
[/font]

[quote name='Kayden']

"
[font=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial] Trips to New Orleans are frequently offered as travel prizes on The Price Is Right. Out of consideration for the victims of Hurricane Katrina, we made every effort to pull all repeat episodes from circulation that feature trips to New Orleans.

However, this one episode was unfortunately overlooked — and the content of all other episodes scheduled for rebroadcast has been carefully reviewed to prevent this from recurring. Our thoughts and prayers are with the brave citizens of the Gulf Coast."

fucking retarded if you ask me. OH I'M SO OFFENDED! How dare they show a rerun that mentions a free trip to NO. Are people that fucking pathetic?

Also, why do they have to be brave? A lot of the people stuck there were just too stupid to get out of the way or scum that wanted to stay back and loot.
[/font]
[/QUOTE]I just thought it was funny. But you've got a point, "Let's pretend the city never existed!"

[quote name='JSweeney']All of these nice pictures of booties, yet Kayden is still the biggest ass in this thread :)[/QUOTE]

You're going to regret that....

(fixed due to great demand)

[quote name='Autumn Star']Nice little picture with an x...[/QUOTE]

Theres nothing little in that picture.

[quote name='Kayden']Theres nothing little in that picture.[/QUOTE]
It's a tiny little red x. Don't be so ashamed, but it happens to the best of us.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's a tiny little red x. Don't be so ashamed, but it happens to the best of us.[/QUOTE]

I can fix that.... but you dont want me to...

[quote name='Autumn Star']You had to fix it... didn't you?[/QUOTE]

:mrgreen:

Its amazing what you come up with when you run 'huge ass' through google...

OH MAN!!!!!!!!..... how can u turn ur back on us?!?!....im scarred for life now!

how long do u think this will go on without being locked by a mod?

[quote name='hatim813']OH MAN!!!!!!!!..... how can u turn ur back on us?!?!....im scarred for life now!

how long do u think this will go on without being locked by a mod?[/QUOTE]

Is it unpleasant? Yes. Is it lockable? Not really.

Hell... Casey was posting a pic of a dude fucking his cat for days.

[quote name='Kayden']Is it unpleasant? Yes. Is it lockable? Not really.

Hell... Casey was posting a pic of a dude fucking his cat for days.[/QUOTE]
Right so anyway back to the topic...
It's been like 5 posts without booty. Unacceptable.

Anyone know any reliable sites where I can get wall scrolls cheaply? Or at least some more Bebop posters? I've been looking at Allposters.com's Bebop posters, and they're severely lacking. The wall scrolls are too expensive for my tastes, and I want something that at least has Spike somewhere in it. Almost every single poster is of Faye. As awesome as she is, I want Spike in it too.

[quote name='Kayden']Is it unpleasant? Yes. Is it lockable? Not really.

Hell... Casey was posting a pic of a dude fucking his cat for days.[/QUOTE] Nasty! when was that?

[quote name='pop311']Nasty! when was that?[/QUOTE]

Around E3. There was some buy that was in a wheelchair feeling up booth babes and he also posted pics of him fucking his cat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back