I love boOTTy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sqeenix made a mistake pushing back the US release of Advent Children.[/QUOTE]

I don't see it hurting sales.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']crap apple make the room got nut zoom![/QUOTE]

Angry Beaver crush squirrel's nuts.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sqeenix made a mistake pushing back the US release of Advent Children.[/QUOTE]

Well, see? Now you don't have to worry about it, thanks to me. :D I do this for you people to make ammends for the OTT, you know. :lol:

500 posts! The legend of the boOTTy OTT has been killed by an RKO!

rko3rl.jpg

[quote name='jmcc']I don't see it hurting sales.[/QUOTE]

While it is true that piracy really doesnt hurt sales, I had considered not buying it now. But upon re-consideration, I'll probably just wait for a deal.

[quote name='jmcc']I'm unclear on what SRA and MPD are.[/QUOTE]

I can't think of what SRA is at the moment (it will come to me later, I'm sure), but MPD is Multiple Personality Disorder, which is actually a no longer used name for Dissociative Identity Disorder. In any case, ain't no Christian books fixing that kind of thing, trust me.

[quote name='jmcc']I don't see it hurting sales.[/QUOTE]
Was I implying that? I was threatening Squeenix. I am not waiting til god knows when especially when they pull crap like saying they never specified a release date for the US when they had a fucking countdown on the US Advent Children website, which was mysteriously taken down at some point.
It would have been smarter for a simultaneous release like they were planning.

Why should this be locked? I missed out on the 20 or so pages in the middle, but the worst thing I saw was the cat-fucking pic...that can't be it though?...

Looks like Casey signed off after I sent him a PM to lock this. I guess this'll be open for a while unless someone wants to PM Cheapy and ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back