I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a product called Fit Wash around, it was popular years ago. Outback steakhouse even cross marketed with it and put it on their salads.

I'm not a fan nor do I recommend it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I swear whoever did the conversion of top gun put extra effort into the beach volleyball scene.[/QUOTE]

$1,000 says there's a shot where the volleyball gets spiked at your face.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just beat Far Cry 3 and its the first game ever where I got all achievements/trophies. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I really liked how none of them were obnoxious. You only had to get half the collectibles, etc. and they all gave you experience in game so it didn't feel like a chore.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']They did that because that's what happens on the streets. Good people get killed, like and deserve ain't got nothing to do with it.

As for your other spoiler, just watch the show.[/QUOTE]

Well, I finished it last night. I'm glad the spoiler didn't turn out to be what I thought it did. I suspected for a while that
Omar
might get got in the finale, so I was definitely shocked by when it happened, and by who did it.

Overall, the series is fantastic. Hearing so many people praise it so much, I thought there was no way it could live up to the hype, but it did. The writing, the acting, and the setting were all perfect. If I had to rank the seasons, I'd put 3 and 4 at the top, followed closely by 5 and 1, with 2 at the bottom. The best thing about the show, in my opinion, is the depth of the characters. They make you care about the bad guys just as much as you do about the good guys. I'm legitimately sad that it's over. I don't think I've ever felt that way about a TV show.

The only game I've gotten all the achievements in is Costume Quest (including DLC). Such a fun little game. Well, also Wordament, but I don't think that counts.

My one and only Platinum came from the HD version of Sly Cooper. A game I had previously beat back on the PS2.

And now the plot of Arkkham City just sort of falls apart. How will Protocol 10 accomplish anything? Why will getting to the top of Wonder Tower stop it? What's
the whole point of Wonder City?

Hopefully I'm not at a point of no-return for the side quests either. I only finished one, maybe two.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just beat Far Cry 3 and its the first game ever where I got all achievements/trophies. :whee:[/QUOTE]

I think I got all the achievements for Uno.

I got all the achievements of fight night, godfather, fallout 3, cloning Clyde and I recently beat Noob Saibot to finish up UMK3. I think I'm one marriage short of getting Skyrim.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Will he leave a message for your answering machine?[/QUOTE]

He is supposed to actually talk to me and have a short conversation, at least that is what the kickstarter and Aaron McGruder's e-mail implied. I can't fucking wait.

My buddy said I should let it go to voicemail as well, but I actually want to talk to Ruckus. That said, I don't think I am going to let him talk to KKKasey. :cool:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He is supposed to actually talk to me and have a short conversation, at least that is what the kickstarter and Aaron McGruder's e-mail implied. I can't fucking wait.

My buddy said I should let it go to voicemail as well, but I actually want to talk to Ruckus. That said, I don't think I am going to let him talk to KKKasey. :cool:[/QUOTE]

My $$$$a, KKKasey. :cool:

I have mail as mail requiring a signature so won't find out what it is until tomorrow. Trying to figure out if it's my amazon order (which is likely since it came today), or my playasia order (which is what I'm hoping for).

Never ordered from playasia, and I'm tired of waiting. Really should have spent those extra few dollars for tracking.

I hate games where getting all the achievements/trophies require multiple playthroughs. (One trophy for the game on normal, one for hard, one for the difficulty unlocked after beating the game on hard, etc, etc)

Better get your Valentine's stuff together.

[quote name='eldergamer']I hate games where getting all the achievements/trophies require multiple playthroughs. (One trophy for the game on normal, one for hard, one for the difficulty unlocked after beating the game on hard, etc, etc)

Better get your Valentine's stuff together.[/QUOTE]

Depends on difficulty. As long as the achievements are stackable, it's fine, but if you have to do each difficulty, it is frustrating.

As for the completion talk earlier, I have 70 complete games. Granted, only 17 of them are retail completions (the rest being XBLA).

[quote name='cancermatt']I'm new to the OTT but I've had fun reading for a while. Greetings and good morning, Everybody! :)[/QUOTE]

:wave:

It feels so different waking up after a full night of sleep as opposed to waking up from just four or five hours.

Tonight might be the night to get the taxes done. Won't likely have the motivation or energy come this weekend. I've done them myself at home with a program for the past few years. It saves a few hundred as opposed to just taking them to one of those temporary kiosks.

I'm not sure if I should just get my taxes done now or wait until I get a form from Newegg about a contest I won. I won the contest this year so not sure if it matters.

It matters. But you don't need the form. You just need to declare the value of the prize. The form is only necessary if you get audited, and even then it doesn't generally amtter if you're declaring extra that makes you pay more taxes.

[quote name='davo1224']I'm not sure if I should just get my taxes done now or wait until I get a form from Newegg about a contest I won. I won the contest this year so not sure if it matters.[/QUOTE]

How much was the value? If it's under a certain amount you don't have to claim it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It matters. But you don't need the form. You just need to declare the value of the prize. The form is only necessary if you get audited, and even then it doesn't generally amtter if you're declaring extra that makes you pay more taxes.[/QUOTE]

If he wont the contest in 2013, then it won't matter until next year. If he won it anytime until December 31, 2012, then it matters.

Samsung needs to step their driver game up as far as Windows 8 is concerned. I don't want to replace my 8 year old laser printer because the scan drivers are broken.

Had to hook it up to my old Windows 7 computer.

Samsung's printer division is awful when it comes to customer support. It should never take seven months and one e-mail executive carpet bomb (EECB) just to get one printer fixed. So don't worry Casey you might finally get those Windows 8 drivers in probably three years or so.

I do love my printer, but I agree with you regarding the driver support. I don't know why, but I did have it working once before, but can't get it to work now. I had to use system restore and the settings I had got lost.

We have a color Xerox Phaser laserprinter and it was great for a while, but then became a bag of trouble. Not recommended. Our dopey Brother B/W laser printer is chugging right along like a laserprinter should.

[quote name='munch']How much was the value? If it's under a certain amount you don't have to claim it.

If he wont the contest in 2013, then it won't matter until next year. If he won it anytime until December 31, 2012, then it matters.[/QUOTE]

Right on both counts,

dr_richard_chopp_profile.jpg

http://www.urologyteam.com/node/2

I hope that someone like Barnes and Noble has a Criterion sale in March or April. I want On the Waterfront, but 42 bucks is just too much money.

Speaking of Criterion's- that box set of Rohmer's Six Moral Tales for $0.90 from Fry's (that everyone on SD said would NEVAH ship) landed in my mailbox today.
:bouncy:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Did you get your call Casey?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It was pretty cool. He called and thanked me for my donation, asked me if I was a white person when I called him Mr. Ruckus, asked me what I did with my day, told me that they are working on new songs for the movie, and then asked if I was named after Stephen F. Austin. It was a nice three minute conversation that I won't soon forget. Not many people get to talk directly to one of their idols.

-KKKasey :cool:

Finished Arkham City. Would like to complete the side quests and maybe grab a few more riddler trophies, but am lacking the motivation.
Have kinda painted myself into a corner by not upgrading Catwoman enough for her last mission and battle against Two Face as well, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back