I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Yes I did.[/QUOTE]

Nice, and that being your only strip club experience must have made for an interesting. . . spectacle. My experience was from my Tech days, going with a bunch from there is the way to do it- as people's reactions to the show in there are every bit as interesting as the bizarre circus of flesh itself. The more upright the group the better.

_________

Something is dead or dying in my neighbor's backyard. I count at least 4 dozen buzzards circling.

I'm just looking forward to this Sunday's game. Kaepernick is a really good QB, but Matt Ryan has been delivering big time this year. This is the best year the Falcons have ever had and hopefully, they'll march through the 49ers and straight to the Superbowl! :)

[quote name='FlyingAce39']I'm just looking forward to this Sunday's game. Kaepernick is a really good QB, but Matt Ryan has been delivering big time this year. This is the best year the Falcons have ever had and hopefully, they'll march through the 49ers and straight to the Superbowl! :)[/QUOTE]

How is this year better than the super bowl year?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']How is this year better than the super bowl year?[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that completely. :dunce:

1998 was a long time ago, man. lol

[quote name='crunchewy']Wrong game. It's the Ravens game you should be looking forward to. :)[/QUOTE]

I'll watch that one, too. :)

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

2 wins against the Cowboys is always a good season! Surprisingly, the buzz around here is 51%/49% in favor of the move. I expected that number to be way higher. When asked why, a majority of the respondents really wanted Jon Gruden.

I have to give Kaep credit, he showed up big time this weekend. I didn't like way that went sown with Smith, but that is some coaching by Harbaugh. I like that the 49ers are still in it (One of those teams I watched as a kid, so it's good to see them back), and I hope they beat the Falcons (Even though Matty Ice is a local kid).

Kaepernick still annoys me though...I think it's the Tats. All quaterbacks should look like Cam Newton in that Play 60 commercial.[/QUOTE]

As a Cowboys fan, I already foresee the two losses to the Eagles this year, and another 8-8 season all together. Claiborne is not a cover 2 DB and can't tackle so he's going to get exposed a LOT! Brandon Carr should hold his own. The Tampa 2 takes Shawn Lee away from what he is best at which is run stopping. Overall our DB's are better at man coverage, not zone so I'll be swearing a lot next season at all the opposing receivers catching wide open passes. I'm already getting annoyed just thinking about it.

As far as 2012 season, I'm kinda pulling far a "Har-Bowl" with the Ravens taking home the trophy. I like Ray Lewis and would like for him to retire with another ring.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando'] I like Ray Lewis and would like for him to retire with another ring.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I hope they name a wing of the NFL hall of fame after him.

"just keep your mouth shut an don't say nothing."

I was disappointed in the Seahawks. But I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

My level of football fandom stops at knowing who the QB and maybe the star running back is. Who's the offensive coach? The tight end?

I'd like to see the 49ers go against the Patriots. Could either return the Patriots to the glory days of Montana/Steve Young (that I grew up on) or heap more praise on Tom Brady.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

2 wins against the Cowboys is always a good season! Surprisingly, the buzz around here is 51%/49% in favor of the move. I expected that number to be way higher. When asked why, a majority of the respondents really wanted Jon Gruden.

I have to give Kaep credit, he showed up big time this weekend. I didn't like way that went sown with Smith, but that is some coaching by Harbaugh. I like that the 49ers are still in it (One of those teams I watched as a kid, so it's good to see them back), and I hope they beat the Falcons (Even though Matty Ice is a local kid).

Kaepernick still annoys me though...I think it's the Tats. All quaterbacks should look like Cam Newton in that Play 60 commercial.[/QUOTE] Why do people think Gruden would leave a cushy announcer job in which all he does is say "this guy... is great" to go back to the grind of being a head coach?

[quote name='munch']1) The Kelly offense is not 'gimmicky.'
2) The HUNH is all about setting tempo, not just running fast. As long as they get to the line they can take all the time they need because the mismatches will reveal themselves. The huddle is an anachronism.[/QUOTE]
Just not a fan of that style.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']Forgot about that completely. :dunce:

1998 was a long time ago, man. lol

I'll watch that one, too. :)[/QUOTE]Unless you were too young there is no way you can forget the dirty bird year. It was like the only year they were good from the 90's until they got some decent years with Vick.

[quote name='DNukem170']Nor: "Suck it, Rivers! I got Brandon Weeden!"[/QUOTE]
Rivers started underperforming once Chudzinski left the team for Carolina, so Weeden will become the new Phillip Rivers.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Rivers started underperforming once Chudzinski left the team for Carolina, so Weeden will become the new Phillip Rivers.[/QUOTE]

The only difference is they are about the same age and Rivers has 8 more pro seasons under his belt.

If any of you are good at hipfiring in Black Ops II, I'd recommend using the CHICOM CQB with Rapid Fire and Laser Sight or Silencer. (I recommend Silencer.)

Feels good, man.

[quote name='Brak']If any of you are good at hipfiring in Black Ops II, I'd recommend using the CHICOM CQB with Rapid Fire and Laser Sight or Silencer. (I recommend Silencer.)

Feels good, man.[/QUOTE]

I went like...22 and 0 a couple nights ago. :cool:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Rivers started underperforming once Chudzinski left the team for Carolina, so Weeden will become the new Phillip Rivers.[/QUOTE]

He started underperforming when AJ Smith started drafting like shit and letting all his good players become free agents.

[quote name='Number83']Welcome Back, CF!!!

Goals are good in moderation...like booze! :beer:[/QUOTE]

It's good to be back...even if sporadically.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']He started underperforming when AJ Smith started drafting like shit and letting all his good players become free agents.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to thank AJ for letting Vincent Jackson go. Now if the Buccaneers could do better against the pass! :roll:

[quote name='DT778']If the cowboys got Norv Turner they'd be set. Garret as the HC and OC is hurting the team.[/QUOTE]
I gotta disagree. Garret is pretty good at being the HC and OC. I think the biggest thing they can do to improve the team is to just go get more players. Jerry Jones is doing a great job of running the team and he hand picked Garret. There is no way he could have made a mistake on that. Romo is probably an MVP in a professional football league on some planet.

I just can't stand how people think that Garret isn't doing a good job. I think he needs a lifetime deal, and they need Romo as their QB for the next 7 or 8 year.

Yeah, I'm a Giants fan. Dallas is a mess right now and I love it.

[quote name='burritoman']I gotta disagree. Garret is pretty good at being the HC and OC. I think the biggest thing they can do to improve the team is to just go get more players. Jerry Jones is doing a great job of running the team and he hand picked Garret. There is no way he could have made a mistake on that. Romo is probably an MVP in a professional football league on some planet.

I just can't stand how people think that Garret isn't doing a good job. I think he needs a lifetime deal, and they need Romo as their QB for the next 7 or 8 year.

Yeah, I'm a Giants fan. Dallas is a mess right now and I love it.[/QUOTE]

No one is going to listen to you. You have a signature full of Wii friend codes. :cool:

And Red J has two t's at the end of his name.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']So this fall my sister-in-law informed me she got to hang out with Anthony Bourdain in a bar for the second ing time (yes I am fucking jealous).

As it turns out, this time she made a brief appearance on his new show (as if I needed to be more jealous). As I grudge watched it last night -reveling in my envy and wanting so bad to hate it- I instead gritted my teeth through what is the best weekend guide to ATL I have ever seen.

In the a most bizarre ending he manages to get Alton Brown to go with him to the Clermont Lounge. For those uninitiated and/or unfamiliar with the Clermont, it's exactly like strip club would be if David Lynch ran one. A place where you are just as likely to get stabbed in the parking lot as you are to run into Bill Murray and Morgan Freeman.

My single complaint is that he opted for BBQ at Fatt Matt's instead of Thompson Bro's (which does get a shot-out fromm a local expert), he actually directly goes and justifies this in his casual eff' you kinda way.[/QUOTE]

ive been to the clermont lounge once. a couple years back. ive chilled at dugans next door and the social across the street plenty of times. those are normal places. the clermont is trippy as hell. there was a old ass dj (he was cool as hell though). there were only 3 strippers when i went. a heavily tattooed chick with a hot body dancing on top of the bar, a big fat black lady (250 lbs easy), and a seriously like 60 year old stripper dressed a dorothy from wizard of oz. lol! and if that wasn't crazy enough the american pie guys walk in. jason biggs, eddie kay thomas & thomas ian nicholas. crazy fucking place. ive hungout on that part of ponce plenty of times & never had any drama or violence. its not a bad place.

for bbq he should have tried fox bros. damn good bbq & its always packed.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunter movie looks to be about as stupid as the Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie.[/QUOTE]The trailer makes it look better than Ab the Vampire Slayer. My expectations were low for that movie and I was still disappointed.

[quote name='pitfallharry219'][/QUOTE]

this was probably the image he submitted to that 'japanese modeling company'

Judging from the original theatrical trailers, I thought Ted was going to be awful, but then as more and more people saw it and praised it, I decided I'd give it a chance. I'm 3/4 done with it right now and I haven't laughed once. What do people see in this?

[quote name='Number83']Me too...It's like an episode of Family Guy on Crack.

Wait, is it cool to think Family Guy is funny?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='munch']Ok, I messed this up the first time. A must see: http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/stp/3542260564.html[/QUOTE]

"Maybe my mom will make lunch."

fucking LOL at the part with the line through it:

T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶c̶t̶o̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶d̶ ̶(̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶

[quote name='munch']Ok, I messed this up the first time. A must see: http://edmonton.en.craigslist.ca/stp/3542260564.html[/QUOTE]

Can I wear my DS9 costume? They're in the same universe, on the same timeline.
Nothing weird will happen. Love it.
Stuff like this makes me ashamed, though. Look I enjoy the show as much as anyone. But that's all it was dude. A show.
Not some sort of holy scripture giving your life purpose and meaning.

fucking head cold. Instead of calling into work, I'm just going to try and power through it with a hope of leaving early after I cover everyone's lunches.
I slept like shit last night. Kept waking up, mouth breathing with chapped lips and tongue.

[quote name='eldergamer']Can I wear my DS9 costume? They're in the same universe, on the same timeline.
Nothing weird will happen. Love it.
Stuff like this makes me ashamed, though. Look I enjoy the show as much as anyone. But that's all it was dude. A show.
Not some sort of holy scripture giving your life purpose and meaning.

fucking head cold. Instead of calling into work, I'm just going to try and power through it with a hope of leaving early after I cover everyone's lunches.
I slept like shit last night. Kept waking up, mouth breathing with chapped lips and tongue.[/QUOTE]

Oh, Noes! The Flu has invaded the OTT!

[quote name='Tsel']Judging from the original theatrical trailers, I thought Ted was going to be awful, but then as more and more people saw it and praised it, I decided I'd give it a chance. I'm 3/4 done with it right now and I haven't laughed once. What do people see in this?[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed it when I watched it the other day, though the Family Guy-esque non sequitur jokes were the worst things about the movie. It even ends with a few of them.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Kojima's team choosing to make rising with Raiden instead of Grey Fox like he wanted to makes me sad.[/QUOTE]

That game is going to be super hot garbage. My only hope is that Kojima shoved that shit on Platinum (who, in their shitty manner, will make it more shit) so they could focus on Ground Zeroes, which looks incredible.

I have a mint, adult-owned Piano Black PSP 1000 and a handful of choice games (GTA III, Vice City, Lumines, Power Stone 1 & 2, MGS: Whatever It's Called, etc.)... Gonna try to sell it all and get a 3DS XL in preparation for Pokemon X & Y.

I can't find the flippin' recharger, though.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That game is going to be super hot garbage. My only hope is that Kojima shoved that shit on Platinum (who, in their shitty manner, will make it more shit) so they could focus on Ground Zeroes, which looks incredible.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that, but Kojima did say that if he made it with Grey Fox he would have taken the lead on the project. I would rather he focus on Ground Zeroes, but a Grey Fox game linking MG2 and MGS would have been sweet.

[quote name='Brak']I have a mint, adult-owned Piano Black PSP 1000 and a handful of choice games (GTA III, Vice City, Lumines, Power Stone 1 & 2, MGS: Whatever It's Called, etc.)... Gonna try to sell it all and get a 3DS XL in preparation for Pokemon X & Y.

I can't find the flippin' recharger, though.[/QUOTE]

I need to sell mine. I have been meaning to sell it for a while. I thought about giving it to my nephew, but I think I am just going to give him my extra 360 in a couple months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back