I only gOTT $215 left after getting fired?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one. I've only played one multiplayer game on the retail copy. :(

[quote name='Brak']No one. I've only played one multiplayer game on the retail copy. :([/QUOTE]

Damn. If you can talk someone else into playing, I will be around. Just send me a message on steam or Live. Probably am going to keep playing Fallout 3 if no one else wants to play Tears.

If you guys wanna play some other time, Thi bag has been playing it recently (hes got work tonight so hes not gonna be around). I wouldnt mind going back to Gears either so we'd at least have 4.

I won't be able to play tonight, either, but if we can get us 4 to play, I'd love that.

I also Prestiged in Black Ops II, Rock. :cool:

I call the Chicom CQB with Silencer and Laser Sight "The French Tickler". It feels like you're just sprinkling your oblivious opponents with death.

[quote name='Brak']I have a mint, adult-owned Piano Black PSP 1000 and a handful of choice games (GTA III, Vice City, Lumines, Power Stone 1 & 2, MGS: Whatever It's Called, etc.)... Gonna try to sell it all and get a 3DS XL in preparation for Pokemon X & Y.

I can't find the flippin' recharger, though.[/QUOTE]

Brake is playing them baby ghaimez.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No one is going to listen to you. You have a signature full of Wii friend codes. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Lol, the worst part is, I haven't turned the Wii on for almost 2 years!

Not the flu. No fever, and I got my shot. Required to at work, even though I have little to no patient contact.

Did come home early though, even though someone else called in sick 5 minutes after their shift started. (How the hell do you do that and not get fired?)

The MGR demo will be out this Tuesday on PSN. I'm looking forward to it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I cant believe the batmobile might go for over five million at auction.[/QUOTE]

You watched that too, huh?

Hola.

Wife's working 3 in a row. Leaving me to watch the kiddos (monsters) during the day. Wiping butts. Filling cups. Putting shows on the TV. We'll be lucky if we leave the house.
Dreaming of nighttime, when Batman can save me.
Take me away to Arkham City.

My kid is proportionally as excited about going to the fair as I am annoyed about it.

Maybe I can win a rasta-banana this year, actually won a medium plush last year but she selected the giraffe over it instead.

Ree-allee, who doon' wanna fruit weet' a stoned express-sion' and natty dreads mon?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']That fat fuck that played Proposition Joe on The Wire was found dead yesterday. Surprising cause of death:
cardiovascular disease
[/QUOTE]

Don't let Slim Charles know.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Scien-tology booth at the fair, they really don't want people taking pictures.[/QUOTE]

So did you take any?

[quote name='Brak']I won't be able to play tonight, either, but if we can get us 4 to play, I'd love that.

I also Prestiged in Black Ops II, Rock. :cool:

I call the Chicom CQB with Silencer and Laser Sight "The French Tickler". It feels like you're just sprinkling your oblivious opponents with death.[/QUOTE]

I tried that loadout and it didn't work for shit. It takes an entire mag just to get myself a nice ol +50 assist. Thanks but no thanks!

Hell, it's not stuff that I can't take to PA with me, it's stuff that I can't have here until I leave for PA. It's all "previously legal" ny chickenshit.

[quote name='munch']So did you take any?[/QUOTE]

No "personality tests" with Eee meters, I might have done one for laughs. Instead, they were doing "touch assist" massages. No free Ehl Rawn DVD's either, just some card. The must be getting low on cash. That multi-page expose in the Tampa Bay Times and interior design costs over-runs for the "Super power building" must have had a budget impact (the interior of that building is wild, looks like a sci fi movie set).
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hell, it's not stuff that I can't take to PA with me, it's stuff that I can't have here until I leave for PA. It's all "previously legal" ny chickenshit.[/QUOTE]

NP.

[quote name='eldergamer']Wait, how're you having a fair (County? State?) in the middle of winter?[/QUOTE]
It's mid-70's here today. It be to damn hot in the summer to do a county fair.

Apparently the carney running the Himalaya ride was letting his ipod/iphone play unattended while doing the car's safety check. As you know the PA blasts music at annoying volumes on this ride.

All of a sudden, the Aoki remix of Kid Cudi's w-MGMT Pursuit of Happiness started to play (I'd never heard this version before and happened to Shazaam the video when we got home) and it loops "I'm screaming out fuck that" faster and faster several times. The attendant about fell over himself running back to the control booth to turn it off and then couldn't get it to stop.

I thought it was funny, my wife and several parents didn't.

[quote name='munch']Brake is playing them baby ghaimez.[/QUOTE]
I love those Pokemons.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My parents are ruining my birthday with all their demands to do shit.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why, but that really made me laugh. Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully after waking up at 6:30 this morning I can still manage to stay up late enough for more Arkham City. Up to Penguin's museum so far. Wish there were more predator parts to it. Those capture the essence of Batman. Someone striking from the shadows that criminals are afraid of.

[quote name='eldergamer']Hopefully after waking up at 6:30 this morning I can still manage to stay up late enough for more Arkham City. Up to Penguin's museum so far. Wish there were more predator parts to it. Those capture the essence of Batman. Someone striking from the shadows that criminals are afraid of.[/QUOTE]

Try out the challenge rooms. The predator ones have some ridiculous requirements to get all the medals but you feel like a badass when you get a perfect run.

I have to be at work by 7 tomorrow when I usually stroll in around 8:15. Thankfully I will be out by 3:30ish, but the morning will suuuuuuck.

[quote name='Eviltude']I have to be at work by 7 tomorrow when I usually stroll in around 8:15. Thankfully I will be out by 3:30ish, but the morning will suuuuuuck.[/QUOTE]

I have to be at work by 5:45am. I hate early morning shifts...

I enjoy working morning shifts as the day goes by extremely fast. Then again, time seems to always move fast for me. Hard to believe I spent two weeks running around Japan at the beginning of the year.

BBOUk66CEAAggnH.jpg:large

Sup OTT,

Need some input on an ebay purchase. So i bought this card on ebay and the seller sent me the wrong card. So i contact the seller and he tells me to send the card back and send him the shipping cost and that he has sent my card out. I ship the card out and message him the shipping cost. Eventually the card that i actually bought arrives so i check to see if he had replied to my message or sent a payment for the returned shipping. I see that he hasnt replied to my message but he refunded me the original cost of the card that i purchased. so what im asking is has this happened to anyone before? btw the cost of the purchase was $16 so he could have still made some amount of money. he basically let me keep the item and refunded my money.

Morning, OTT.

I think the CDC missed the Flu Shot completely this year...I just lost the past 4 days of my life.

I still feel out of sorts...for instance, it was 16 degrees when I left my house this morning and I still had to change my undershirt because I sweat through it.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I think the CDC missed the Flu Shot completely this year...I just lost the past 4 days of my life.

I still feel out of sorts...for instance, it was 16 degrees when I left my house this morning and I still had to change my undershirt because I sweat through it.[/QUOTE]
From what I've been reading it's more that the strain going around this year is just incredibly debilitating.

I had the shot as well and still suffered for about 3 days of it. My wife didn't and it's taken her about a week to have it run it's course, I just about wanted to have her quarantined.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']From what I've been reading it's more that the strain going around this year is just incredibly debilitating.

I had the shot as well and still suffered for about 3 days of it. My wife didn't and it's taken her about a week to have it run it's course, I just about wanted to have her quarantined.[/QUOTE]

My wife wanted to have me burned...but I think that has to do more with my Life Insurance Policy than anything.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']From what I've been reading it's more that the strain going around this year is just incredibly debilitating.

I had the shot as well and still suffered for about 3 days of it. My wife didn't and it's taken her about a week to have it run it's course, I just about wanted to have her quarantined.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Same thing happened to me last year after getting the flu shot. Still managed to get sick months later with some sort of flu type virus.

Just on my shift last night there were at least 8 people coming in to the ED with Flu symptoms and having Rapid Flu EIA tests done. All negative. Of course, the EIA is only about 60-80% sensitive.
EIA= Enzyme linked Immuno Assay. Basically you put two drops of a nasal swab on a card and wait to see if a line shows up. Sorta like a pregnancy test.

I've had thick green snot coming out my nose, and I can cough it up for well over a week now. Figure it's just a cold. Might be a true sinus infection, but probably won't go in to see the doc unless it takes another week to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back