I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone else try to get to the Bennigan's website?

I can't get to it.

Don't think it's my work comp, but you never know

[quote name='manthing']Could someone else try to get to the Bennigan's website?

I can't get to it.

Don't think it's my work comp, but you never know[/quote]

I just got there fine.

[quote name='guinaevere']Should I ask what last.fm is?[/quote]

It's a music thingy. It tracks what you listen to, then makes recommendations, and lets you have friends who can tell you what to listen to if you want to be cool.

for example, here's mine

jp.jpg

[quote name='dallow']Yes, because he loved Bennigans............ oh forget it. :([/quote]

I was so excited when they built a Bennigan's here (after watching that episode).

And it totally met my expectations. Bennigan's is sooooo good.

Back from QDoba. Had the 3 cheese nachos. Delicious.

I see my interview with wubb has moved onto the front page, where it belongs.

Heh...I totally forgot about that episode.

I just have to take some family out to dinner tonight, and I wanted to go somewhere different/haven't been for a while

And the damn site don't work on my work comp for some reason...

I gotta use Mobile IE...:puke:

But at least the forums don't look different on it...

but the lack of forum buttons on the bottom of the page are a huge loss as predicted...

:bomb:

I noticed Zew posted my SingStar picture in his profile.

Anyway, I might make a blog entry about SingStar and post all my videos. I dunno if anyone was around in the chat while I sang "Toxic" by Brittney Spears (TFN wanted me to sing that). :rofl:

[quote name='dallow']I want that Chrono Trigger DS port.[/QUOTE]
Jonathan bugged the crap outta me this morning with that.
He kept going Oh my god, oh my god... I finally gave into his little game and asked him what the hell he was exclaiming about.

I am excited too, but god damn, he's a little fanboy.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's a music thingy. It tracks what you listen to, then makes recommendations, and lets you have friends who can tell you what to listen to if you want to be cool.

for example, here's mine[/quote]Huh. I bookmarked it to take a look around later on. I'm not much for logging what I have or watch or listen to or... so it's probably not for me. :oops:

[quote name='prmononoke']See that thing in my sig? Click on that.[/quote]I keep sigs turned off.

[quote name='manthing']WTF does stealthed games mean with regards to manhood?[/quote]Stealth Ed. Like Phys Ed. Only stealthier. They make you do that wall split in order to graduate.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Anyway, I might make a blog entry about SingStar and post all my videos. I dunno if anyone was around in the chat while I sang "Toxic" by Brittney Spears (TFN wanted me to sing that). :rofl:[/quote]Now that I'd watch. Too bad I missed that last night in the chat.

Maybe one day we'll face off. You do Toxic, and I'll do Sabotage. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: somebody added "Darthbudge" as a tag to that Masturbation thread.[/QUOTE]

I did it

seriously, I did

[quote name='lordwow']wubb, did you see your big interview on the front page?[/QUOTE]

Yep, noticed that as well.

It's good to be the king.

I wish we could see a list of blog posts ranked by views and by comments and by wubb mentions. And those ranks by day/week/month/all-time.

That'd be OTHB.

[quote name='wubb']Yep, noticed that as well.

It's good to be the king.[/quote]

psshh, of penguins

do you know what penguin means in french?
gay

[quote name='Sleepkyng']dallows, your sig looks better on cag2.0.[/quote]Hey it does!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I suck at MGS4. What the hell?[/quote]
Got it back?

[quote name='Sleepkyng']psshh, of penguins

do you know what penguin means in french?
gay
[/QUOTE]

I do try to keep a positive outlook.

[quote name='wubb']I do try to keep a positive outlook.[/quote]

no no no, i mean gay is in
homosexual

sorry for the mix up, wubb...

or should i say, gayking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back