I Post in the OTT 10-30 Times A Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Like on females
Dislike on males
[/QUOTE]

Acceptable, but dislike on anyone is preferred.

I have seen this word "ABAP" a few times around here. What is it?

(Notice how I use the same template each time I ask what something is?)

[quote name='prmononoke']I have seen this word "ABAP" a few times around here. What is it?

(Notice how I use the same template each time I ask what something is?)[/QUOTE]

Get wit the program.

As Balla As Possible.

[quote name='dallow']Why not Frosty?[/quote]

I dunno. I'm more interested in DMC4 and NG2. I think it's because MGS4 and the PS3 disappointed me so badly with it's shenanigans.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Agreed.[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote name='Moxio']Get wit the program.

As Balla As Possible.[/quote]

That's what I'm doing! The more I know, the more wit the program I am.

Thanks.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ugh Jake.

Yet another Dark Knight sig/av. Come one people.[/quote]I just found it on some avatar site, thought it looked cool. I have a hard time finding avatars i like. At least i didn't use some shitty anime related one.

[quote name='Moxio']NBC has shitty shows except for specifically The Office! :whee:[/quote]

There fixed it for you.

[quote name='JolietJake']I just found it on some avatar site, thought it looked cool. I have a hard time finding avatars i like. At least i didn't use some shitty anime related one.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with anime, buddy. However, animated avatars can go to hell with Li'l Jacob.

Yet another Dark Knight sig/av. Come one people.[/quote]

You go to hell and you die. TDK will own you.

To that Weaponx dude who needs music:

If you check out Bad Religion, get No Control. If not that, Suffer, Against the Grain, Generator, The Process of Belief, or The Gray Race.

You're pretty much safe with anything from 1988-92, and 2002-2007. And The Gray Race, but that's sort of an anomaly, as it came out in 1996.

Not that the other stuff is bad (although it got worse after The Gray Race, until The Process of Belief came out and was great).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JolietJake']I just found it on some avatar site, thought it looked cool. I have a hard time finding avatars i like. At least i didn't use some shitty anime related one.[/quote]
:nottalking:

[quote name='Soodmeg']There fixed it for you.[/quote]
Take it back!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nothing wrong with anime, buddy. However, animated avatars can go to hell with Li'l Jacob.

You go to hell and you die. TDK will own you.[/quote]

Hey I didnt say TDK will be bad. I am excited for it. But like 20 people have change their sigs/av's to TDK stuff in the last week.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Nothing wrong with anime, buddy. However, animated avatars can go to hell with Li'l Jacob.

You go to hell and you die. TDK will own you.[/quote]No, i meant one related to a shitty anime, not that all anime is shitty. Though lately i'm thinking it is more and more. Most anime i like is from the 80s or early 90s, a lot of that is movies and not series.

[quote name='wubb']Acceptable, but dislike on anyone is preferred.[/quote]
But that bare calf flesh!
And I ain't talkin' 'bout veal!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']We disagree on two accounts, sood!

The Office and TDK both = monies.[/quote]

Sorry just one. We are at 99%

I am excited for TDK just not for everyone changing their sigs to it.

But the Office sucks mad balls.

For any TDK haters:
Batman-is-Stepped-on.jpg

Yet another Dark Knight sig/av. Come one people.[/quote]

Here's one for you Soodmoob

BlackBatman.jpg

[quote name='fart_bubble']don't get me wrong, it wouldn't surprise me if it was just mirror of www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com but it would be worth a laugh when he actually tries to inject his own thoughts[/quote]Oh, i'm sure it was be hilarious on many levels.As if Jon Stewart started trying to do serious news.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno. I'm more interested in DMC4 and NG2. I think it's because MGS4 and the PS3 disappointed me so badly with it's shenanigans.[/quote]
Yeah, it is quite the letdown so I can understand. Takes the steam out of your engine.
Don't worry, 360 will too. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']How are Batmayng's eyes glowing like that?[/quote]Reflection from a car's headlights as it bears down on him, trying to run him over?

[quote name='joe2187']Here's one for you Soodmoob

BlackBatman.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn how did you find my old Halloween pic?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Can I edit mah Top 8?[/quote]

Dude, why you listening to Vicente Fernandez? That's the stuff my grandma listens to. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dude, why you listening to Vicente Fernandez? That's the stuff my grandma listens to. :lol:[/quote]

Maybe gmooj is your grandma. Did you ever consider that?

God damn it I feel so lazy about packing for New York tomorrow.

I think I will grab a beer and watch That 70s show for the next couple hours until my girl gets home and makes me dinner.

Yah, thats how I roll.

I kinda want a Rod "He Hate Me" Smart jersey.

Just to have it.

[quote name='dallow']You're going to New York tomorrow?
I'm going to New York tomorrow.[/quote]

Whoa. Where you going? Maybe you will see me and come back and tell everyone...."I saw Soodmegs face. It was like looking into the eyes of Jesus, Brad Pitt, Sam L Jackon, and that black guy dressed as batman pic."

Yeah that sounds about right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back