I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to go to Keeneland tomorrow to tailgate for the Grade I Bluegrass Stakes and watch all the beautiful women in their spring dresses.

Watching this great dane is really paying off.

I miss my old cat and can't wait to get an awesome cat when I have my own place.

~~~

Way to cut it close Cincinnati down 3 top 8th hit a grand salami to go up 5-4, Cubs get bases loaded 2 outs bottom 9th and then a dribbler to Cordero to end the game.

[quote name='flowery']A Hard Day's Night is on Palladia TV.

fucking Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Heart of Gold was on earlier.

And now thanks to my back fucking destroying me, I'm gonna go stand horizontally in my bed. Night all.

This is awesome:

b17832abc015-xl.jpg

Dude has excellent videogame related artworks:

http://www.albinoraven.com/art.htm

Even though Nintendo tainted the shit out of Mario, I wouldn't mind having that on my fridge.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So does the new 360 update restore the ability to install games to the hard drive on a banned Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Was it supposed to?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I thought Zew said something about that.[/QUOTE]

I'd try it, but the banned box I have that has the installs disabled is currently e74. Sorry.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Chika, help me lose 10 pounds.[/QUOTE]

stop eating white bread, white flour, white rice, white potatoes, everything that has those in it and all forms of corn syrup.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't eat any of those things.[/QUOTE]

make sure you read all of the ingredients of vegetarian pre-made foods. a lot of them sneak those in there. vegetarian food is big on cane sugar.

[quote name='Maklershed']Crysis 2 (PS3/360) for $40 after coupon

CODE = PAXEAST842[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me. After seeing The Wall trailer earlier today, I had to pre-order the PC version. $30 and change for getting it on release will be quite nice.

A friend of mine is coming over tomorrow, she wants me to list her laptop on eBay.

How do you generally go about that? Should I just delete any documents and shit, or format the HD and reinstall Windows, or what? I've never sold a laptop before, or looked into buying a used one.

Download some sort of shredder program (should be easy to turn up on google). They take a long time to run, but it's the only way to be sure data can't be recovered (still can under RIDICULOUSLY good software, but that's government level).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back