I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a guy in jorts and an "I'm a Juggalo" shirt sending his kid to school in a superman costume yesterday. If I wasn't in a work truck I probably would have given him a "Down with the Clown!" shoutout.

Looks like I'm gonna need to buy a new computer soon, since my laptop's screen crapped out last night...This should be fun since I'm broke and jobless.

There was a dude in my geology lecture today wearing a youtube look alike shirt that said, "YouWhack" and then below it said "Kill Yourself..." YouWhack was pretty whack, but kill yourself made up for it.

[quote name='munch']I wouldn't call it illegal. Wait, yeah it is. [/QUOTE]

image.php

Anyone have the Fable II platinum edition with the DLC? Is it one of those two-disc installable ones or is it already on the disc?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Anybody know if LBP GOTY edition contains only user generated content or DLC? if it has dlc, what does it include?[/QUOTE]

I think it's got the MGS4 stuff. Not sure about anything else.

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone have the Fable II platinum edition with the DLC? Is it one of those two-disc installable ones or is it already on the disc?[/QUOTE]

I think it's 2 discs. I'm super pissed because my game save got corrupted before I had a chance to play the DLC that I actually bought. :bomb:

:bomb:

My iPhone keeps giving me "call failed" errors 90% of the time I try to dial out since yesterday...and it's dropping calls just as much when I receive them.

fucking AT&T!

The Fed Ex guy that comes to our work has a thick Norwegian accent. He's a lot slower than other couriers with picking up and dropping off packages too.

I bet he's freshly off the boat.

I just got to the shop to open up for the day, and I haven't put my sign out yet. (It's a metal sign with an arrow that reads "Tattoos and Body Piercings") This woman is waiting outside, so I let her in, and she asks me "Where is the tattoo shop across the street".

I'm confused until I realize that the dumb fuck thought my sign still sitting in the shop was pointing to a tattoo shop across the street from me that doesn't exist.

Anyone know if those ME2 collector editions are still selling for a high price? For some reason, a Target near my house just put one on the display shelf even though the game's been out for almost 2 months now.

[quote name='Brak']Deadly Premonition DEFINITELY isn't for everyone, and it's hard to recommend, but it's so David Lynch inspired that I think it's completely and utterly amazing.[/QUOTE]

(Responding to an older post but...)

fuck you, I was perfectly comfortable with ignoring the game in favor of Alan Wake but now I think I'll need to get it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The new Freestyle Coke machines are pretty crazy...100+ different flavors :shock: My local McD's just got them in...Sam's Club has had them for a while now...the future is now![/QUOTE]

They need to install this in Seattle. Now.

I just picked up a MOTOROKR T505 from Target on clearance for $25. DCPI# 080 08 0899.

I know BT speakerphones and FM transmitters get shit on a lot, but for the price I paid, it's nice. No, it's not as great as having an aux input line but it's great not having to fumble around with headsets in the car.

I picked it up in fear of the state going full retard and banning all cell phone use in the car. #-o

I'm still confused as to how bands let Mike Shinoda con them into collaborating.

I can just imagine Shinoda's suggestions during the song writing process. "Man, that beat sounds a'ight broham, but let's throw some electric guitar and a shitty drumbeat in, and I'll rap over it!"

Girlfriend got two free tickets to the Angels/Twins game tonight. One of the clients at her agency has season club tickets and can't go, so we're taking them. Pretty awesome.

I know. We get free Angels beanies though.

Too bad I'm an Indians fan at heart. Stoked to see Mauer though.

[quote name='JJSP']I know. We get free Angels beanies though.

Too bad I'm an Indians fan at heart. Stoked to see Mauer though.[/QUOTE]

Meh, he played 5 miles from me for the past 3 years and I never felt the urge to see him play.

Though to be fair, he was playing in the shitty, shitty Dome.

I really, really want to go to Target Field when it gets nice.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Well Flowery, I hope you enjoyed UK's season. Five players declared for the draft. Orton is the only real surprise to me.[/QUOTE]

It's whatever. I wish these insiders didn't whisper 1st Round into Bledsoe and Orton's ears. They should have stayed another year and became dominate.

I just don't want to hear anymore about this crap until next season but I know that's not possible.

I loved this article my buddy sent me awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back