I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']When Calipari leaves they are going to have to find someone that will suck as much dick as him with the Alumni/Boosters and all the other local big shots.[/QUOTE]

You're predicting he's out the door already? Huh.

Deadly Premonition was stunning until I had to drive across town. I would play through the game if it weren't for that. We decided that, having not advanced the plot enough to figure out what's going on in the town, that it's just a quiet mountain town where roving packs of people with Downs' Syndrome and magical warping powers try to kill you.

I'm not at all surprised that you're willing to suffer through the driving, Brak - I couldn't stomach it though.

You, 2DMention. what's that Rock Band tab on your xbox gamercard?

[quote name='mykevermin']You're predicting he's out the door already? Huh.

Deadly Premonition was stunning until I had to drive across town. I would play through the game if it weren't for that. We decided that, having not advanced the plot enough to figure out what's going on in the town, that it's just a quiet mountain town where roving packs of people with Downs' Syndrome and magical warping powers try to kill you.

I'm not at all surprised that you're willing to suffer through the driving, Brak - I couldn't stomach it though.

You, 2DMention. what's that Rock Band tab on your xbox gamercard?[/QUOTE]

mygamercard.net says it's "Rock Band Music Store".

[quote name='mykevermin']You're predicting he's out the door already? Huh.[/QUOTE]

Well the way me and some pals see it is this:

Nets when the Lottery Pick
Calipari becomes new coach
Nets draft Wall
Nets sign LeBron (maybe and/or Bosh)

With the Nets getting a new arena it would be a perfect storm for him to leave.

I am sure there are boosters trying to talk him out of this scenario right now and digging around for some recruits.

~~~

That short film was super sweet frosty.

Wall's window is much higher than Harris'. Draft Wall, trade Harris for an upgrade at SF/PF, and hope to sign a big free agent to the position they don't upgrade.

[quote name='munch']Why would the Nets take Wall? Devin Harris is about the only bright spot on the team.[/QUOTE]

When Calipari says that he's the best guard he's seen (over Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans), I'd easily trade Harris if I was able to land Wall.

Also I think Lopez is the best player on the Nets and if you get a dynamic PG like Wall with another solid big man it should be a big turn around.

I don't see the Nets getting Lebron, but I could see something like signing Amare. Then if say, Joe Johnson leaves the Hawks in free agency, I'm sure they'd trade Marvin Williams or the rights to Josh Childress for backcourt depth behind Crawford.

[quote name='flowery']Well the way me and some pals see it is this:[/QUOTE]

copy that. i was coming from the naive background that assumed only heathens and hottentots would leave KY out of their own volition. Like that other guy who coaches the Luh-vuhl Cardinals.

[quote name='mykevermin']copy that. i was coming from the naive background that assumed only heathens and hottentots would leave KY out of their own volition. Like that other guy who coaches the Luh-vuhl Cardinals.[/QUOTE]

Well it seems Calipari and Pitno are viewed as one and the same around here anyways. So I wouldn't put it past him to pull up stakes.

I would think Pitno would bolt Louisville and leave a sinking ship but he may still have a bad taste from Boston.

Also, stone that is a good point about Joe Johnson. That would be a great pickup.

I really like Atlanta but if they don't do well in the playoffs they may jump ship. I don't see them beating Orlando or Cleveland. I hope they all stay and improve though.

~~~

Ads on a phone is fucking stupid.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']4.0 did not impress me one bit. iPhone 4 better have something up its sleeve or I'm out.[/QUOTE]

I thought you wanted out long ago?

Manthing is already on his way out.
I'm on my way out.
Maybe Zew is too?

[quote name='mykevermin']Sorry you won't be helping blow up the next gen of nonwhite folks, flowery.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I was so looking forward to that.

~~~

I might buy an iPhone this summer if I have a good enough job.

[quote name='munch']You guys think Johnson will leave ATL? He'll make a lot more money there.[/QUOTE]

I hope not, but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility. It was just the first team that may need a pickup at point that came to mind.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought you wanted out long ago?

I'm on my way out.
Maybe Zew is too?[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. Waiting for the HTC Evo 4G.

Hahaha. The 3G won't even support multitasking which is like the main feature of 4.0.

I'm gettin' the fuck off the Apple ship.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Today, it's been 5 years since me and Ayumi got together, y'all.[/QUOTE]

Grats, the missus and I just passed 4 years a short while ago ourselves.

[quote name='munch']Sell me your iPhone on the cheap, someone![/QUOTE]

Remind me to inquire with you if you have any interest in 2G/EDGE 16gb iPhone once I finally get a new phone, hopefully before mid-May.

[quote name='Maklershed']The apple ship is being filled .. a million fanboys burn dollar bills

30 minutes until my weekend begins :beer:[/QUOTE]

Dayumn...how many weeks vacation do you get?!?!

I don't go to the promenade for anything (last time I went there it was a chain smoking emo fest); I do like the Tara though. Rumor was that the Tara was going to play it, but the listing site I have for them doesn't update through the 16th until tomorrow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Remind me to inquire with you if you have any interest in 2G/EDGE 16gb iPhone once I finally get a new phone, hopefully before mid-May.[/QUOTE]

How much?

think I'm going to ride my bike downtown and watch something at the dollar theater.
---
ubuntu is really neat, I think.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought you wanted out long ago?

I'm on my way out.
Maybe Zew is too?[/QUOTE]

I sure the fuck am.

[quote name='munch']Sell me your iPhone on the cheap, someone![/QUOTE]

The past week convinced me to keep my iPhone around as an iPod once I get the fuck away from the Apple/ATT bullshit.

[quote name='zewone']Hell yeah. Waiting for the HTC Evo 4G.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']
I'm gettin' the fuck off the Apple ship.[/QUOTE]
high-five x2

Hipsters aren't emo, man.

---

Can you change you avatar back to Kratos?

Preferably this one:

243j8yc.jpg

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back