I really hate this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jesus. I just saw Andrew Bogut break his own arm. That totally killed my Deschanel boner for at least the next 15 minutes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol:

Now I'll never be able to unsee that, just like the Bomberman Big Daddy from Bioshock 2.

TheConstant.jpg

It's just an eclipse and some power lines.[/QUOTE]this shit is deep, man, like the ocean.

stuff like that isn't a big deal to me, but a few days ago, a friend sent me a really messed up russian video where some kids beat a homeless man to death. I didn't finish it, but it made me vomit. :[

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
20101203-godspeed_670x0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dang. B/w that and hearing about the 3-disc rerelease of Refused's "Shape of Punk to Come," it's been a fine day musically, even if I started off by mistakenly listening to Arson Anthem.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']HOLY SHIT

gybe_statement.jpg
[/QUOTE]Wow. I hope this means that I'll get to hear extended live versions of East Hastings and motherfucker=redeemer. :drool:

I paid no attention to Red Dead Redemption or Alan Wake, but I just looked into both of them and I can't wait.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Joe Theisman's injury was nuts.

Edit: You know it's bad when LT waves officials over and is really broken up about it.[/QUOTE]

Theisman was/is kind of a cock. I'm not saying he *deserved* it, but...
At least he gave a name to that kind of career-shattering type of injury. Now my inner asshole can root for players I dislike to end up w/ a Theisman. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']I paid no attention to Red Dead Redemption or Alan Wake, but I just looked into both of them and I can't wait.[/QUOTE]

I still can't get into either of them. :( After SSF4, there's Blazblue:CS, then nothing until DR2? This year sucks for games. :(

[quote name='craven_fiend']I was there and about 7 rows from the ring. The cracking sound was ridiculous. We had thought the ring busted or someone hit something hard. Then we noticed that he wasn't getting up. What a way to end one of, if not the, last PPVs in WCW.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I was only able to attend two WCW events before they were sold to Satan.

I got to flip Hulk Hogan off.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Theisman was/is kind of a cock. I'm not saying he *deserved* it, but...
At least he gave a name to that kind of career-shattering type of injury. Now my inner asshole can root for players I dislike to end up w/ a Theisman. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was too young at the time, but every time I see that, wow. I'm not a fan of his, but like you said, he didn't deserve it.

[quote name='Brak']Sadly, I was only able to attend two WCW events before they were sold to Satan.

I got to flip Hulk Hogan off.[/QUOTE]

I think that may have been the only WCW event I attended. And hell, I got Kidman's autograph too. And was within 10 feet of a DDP and Luthor fight in the crowd. Good times, I think I need to go to the next event in Indy....*checks cash flow* on second thought.

stupid question:

is there anywhere information on new credit card offers is consolidated?

i'd like to find a card i can sign up for that offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 1 year and has no fee for actually doing the balance transfer.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I don't think so. ATP is the only confirmed date.[/QUOTE]

What are the chances of an Ohio date?

[quote name='rabbitt']What are the chances of an Ohio date?

.....[/QUOTE]
They played in Cleveland on their 2003, 2001, and 1999 tours

They've never played in Salt Lake though. I might have to arrange a road trip to the closes city.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']They played in Cleveland on their 2003, 2001, and 1999 tours

They've never played in Salt Lake though. I might have to arrange a road trip to the closes city.[/QUOTE]

It's good news that they've played Cleveland before, but I'll travel a state away if I have to.

They played at the Beachland Ballroom in '03/'01 and at Speak in Tongues in '99.

How big are those venues?

EDIT: They also played Columbus in '01

I'm here. I'm still picking up the pieces of my brain after watching Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans. I'm pretty sure it must've been directed by Roger Corman or Ed Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back