I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

Ok, let's start off slow...

$1 each on these:
PS2
Castle Shikigami 2
R-Type Final
Raiden III

GC
Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
Sonic Gems Collection

NDS
Card Battles DS: SNK vs. Capcom (SEALED)

Henry Hatsworth - $7.50
Wild Arms 5 - $15.00
13. Mega Man X Command Mission - $5.00
1. Infinite Undiscovery (SEALED) (Limited edition foil cover w/Gamestop pre-order bonus) - $10.00
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow $5.00

Damn wild arms 5 already up to $15... I was contemplating adding that to my last lowball.

Having fun yet Punkmaggit? It gets pretty old after a while but it is all worth it :)

Thanks for doing a lowball! I don't have enough stuff to do one anytime soon, that and I'm rather keen to keeping what I have i guess.

I noticed that you have Legend of Heroes under your PSP non-sealed games picture but no actual listing in the list below it. I am guessing it's already gone/not for sale?

Dragon Quest Swords (SEALED) - $3.50
Eternal Poison (SEALED) - $5
Wild Arms 3 - $4
Wild Arms 4 - $4
Tales of Symphonia (complete) - $8
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles - $3
Disgaea DS (SEALED) - $3
Drawn to Life - $3
Harvest Moon DS - $4
Rune Factory - $5
Final Fantasy Anthology (greatest hits) - $3

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']whoa where did I miss Disgaea DS? I need that to complete my sealed Disgaea set of every game.

Disgaea DS (Sealed) $10[/QUOTE]

Gah! :bomb:

I guess there's an argument to be made that I don't need a third copy on a different system, haha. All yours.

lol. I apparently think I need to though. All mine are sealed too. Well not toally I got Disgaea on PS2 open to play as well as on PSP. But have sealed copies of both as well.

I didn't say there was a good argument to be made, but with the money I'm probably going to spend here I probably shouldn't spend too much chasing games I already own on two systems..

Dual Hearts $4

Super Monkey Ball $1 (maybe I'll finally get my last Melee trophy after all these years...)

Mazes of Fate $1
Wade Hixton's Counter Punch $1

Eternal Eyes $1
Pinobee $1
Tobal No. 1 $1
Wild ARMs $9

Lemmings 2 $3
Super Smash TV $1

lol this ends in more than a week?

BlazBlue LE - $25
Project Sylpheed (SEALED) - $6.50
Dragon Quest Swords (SEALED) - $5.50
Trauma Center: New Blood (SEALED) - $2.50
Castle Shikigami 2 - $1.50
Eternal Poison (SEALED) - $5.50
Grandia Xtreme - $2.50
Steambot Chronicles - $10

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']This is one of the best lowballs I've seen, AMAZING SELECTION![/QUOTE]

Yea, if I didn't have most of them, I'd bid on more.

Yeah. At moment I only have like 20 bucks to spend but, if im thinking im gonna get what I think I will Ill have like 70 to spend a day before it ends :). Good stuff in here.

[quote name='dodgeme']Ehh ill let you have Wild Arms for now. But be warned, ill be back at the end.[/QUOTE]

No prob, feel free to try some more because I don't know how much more I can devote to it anyway. Might give up on it if some of my other stuff becomes competitive. Thanks for that little bidding war, it was fun :)

=P
Legend of Dragoon - $4.00
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $2.00
Super Mario Sunshine - $6.00
Phantasy Star - $1.00

[quote name='fwbweux']No prob, feel free to try some more because I don't know how much more I can devote to it anyway. Might give up on it if some of my other stuff becomes competitive. Thanks for that little bidding war, it was fun :)[/QUOTE]

It was lots of fun. I can't keep going on it for now as I don't know how much money I have :).

What's the condition of Tsugunai, Orphen, Grandia III and Wizardry (PS2)? Some of them look a little sun-damaged.

Same for Star Fox Assault and Cubivore for PS2. Thanks... (I will bid hard)

[quote name='dodgeme']It was lots of fun. I can't keep going on it for now as I don't know how much money I have :).[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be in the same situation too if these great lowballs keep coming up. I'm just thankful that I already have a lot of this stuff--I guess this means that my monstrous backlog is finally starting to pay for itself somehow?

Oh, and elessar, just bid fifty more cents and Touch Detective is yours to defend.

[quote name='jeffx']What's the condition of Tsugunai, Orphen, Grandia III and Wizardry (PS2)? Some of them look a little sun-damaged.

Same for Star Fox Assault and Cubivore for PS2. Thanks... (I will bid hard)[/QUOTE]

Star Fox Assault was bought new, by me, and I played through it once.

All my games are in mint condition (unless noted). I am VERY OCD about my games and take very good care of them (my wife can attest to that one). No sun damage on any of these. :D

All posts up to this point have been updated.

bread's done
Back