I wish to sell the rest! OBO all day long on Strategy guides!

If a bidder gets to post 500 they will get a small discount at my discretion, keep the bids going there are less then 24 hours left

Poor lonely pc games and so many perfect for my netbook. Do you have paper sleeves for the discs? I'm bidding regardless but if not I can toss a few extra bucks out if you"d be willing to get some before shipping

Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos:hot:
$1
Gangsters: Organized Crime $1
Lord of the Rings Return of the King:bouncy: $1
Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn Disc Disc 1-4 all:hot: $1
Star Craft:bouncy: $1
Civilization Call to Power:hot: $1
Star Craft Expansion Set Brood War:bouncy: $1

oh I think I have a couple Gamestop sleeves laying around for you sweeetja713 even if I don't have enough I'm willing to get some for you since you threw down some bids. Just remember they are just the discs only

• Sandisk 8 GB magic gate Memory Pro Duo memory stick $12
  • Data Max Ps3 Memory Card reader new and sealed (reads ps2 and psx memory card data and uploads to ps3) $4

Persona 1 for the ps1 Disc only (slight scratches but is playable) - $12
Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #1
- $2
Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #2 - $2

Persona 1 for the ps1 Disc only 15
Ar Tonelico 2 Complete copy, has fewer scratches 10
Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #1 3
Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #2 3

Try $10 lowkey and I'll post it. I said dollar amounts only in this lowball like a jillion times

I gotta cook dinner right quick so everyone please refer to the posts not the original

Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Pre order code which gives you the Soundtrack and the Prequel mission. This is just a dlc code. - $1

Trigger finger is getting itchy.. I just finished dinner.

EDIT dang forgot to make smoothes ok once I finish that the lowball will end, I expect that to be within the next 7-10 min

bread's done
Back