I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LiquidNight']Hm...is there a CAG with the XBL GT of ScarfaceJ99?
I got a friend request from that GT and I have no idea who it is[/QUOTE]
Pancake Rabbit.

GET? EDIT: Denied! Did someone delete a post?

So we're having a holiday ... gathering, at my house. On the 9th (coincidentally my birthday). I hope they all bring me cash, so I don't have to start working for another few weeks. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I nominate you to be the new Jimmie. Being the official CAG racist and misogynist, you're the closest thing we have to an asshole. :lol:[/QUOTE]

*tear*

I'm so misunderstood. :cry: :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Damn! Mox stole my GET. I was going to go to sleep but now I have to stay up for 50 more posts.[/QUOTE]

What the hell is a GET?

[quote name='dcfox']I nominate you to be the new Jimmie. Being the official CAG racist and misogynist, you're the closest thing we have to an asshole. :lol:[/quote]

I'm like twice the misogynist that he is, I'm just not an asshole.

[quote name='jmcc']This isn't 4chan. We don't have gets here.[/quote] Of course we do. See:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']GET? EDIT: Denied! Did someone delete a post?[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']What the hell is a GET?[/quote]
I had no idea what it was either until a few days ago. Apparently whoever posts first on a new page gets a GET.

[quote name='6669']Nah, no one else is that pathetic, so dont worry ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm too dumb to notice if that was a compliment or insult.

*head sexplodes*

[quote name='zewone']I need some HD Loader help. Where the hell is Z Saber when you need him?[/quote]

I've got one. Dont know if i can help you though. But shoot.

[quote name='Moxio']I'm too dumb to notice if that was a compliment or insult.

*head sexplodes*[/QUOTE]
Compliment. I wouldn't insult someone over the internet (w/o a reason) like some dickwad ;)

[quote name='Moxio']I'm too dumb to notice if that was a compliment or insult.

*head sexplodes*[/quote]
Why don't you just tell her to go back to the kitchen, you misogynist ;) :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']No, no gets. There's laws to these things. You'll have to stop.[/quote]

That's something you'll have to take up with Tiff. I mean Hex.

[quote name='Vampyre611']Is it possible for a long time lurker, such as myself to escape from his lurker-dom? or should i just not even try?[/QUOTE]
Its possible, but it wont be easy. Just post some chicks in panties. That will get your foot in the door ;)
edit. GET

Damn it. Post deleters, takin my GETs

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuckin' Zion. :roll: :cry: :lol:

[/QUOTE]
Provend!
BTW, check out my GET on this page :lol:
correction was

[quote name='Vampyre611']Is it possible for a long time lurker, such as myself to escape from his lurker-dom? or should i just not even try?[/quote]go for it.

[quote name='Moxio']So wait, what's the benefit to this GET thing?

Infinite wealth? Health? Stealth?[/quote]
I assume you get to have dirty cyber sex with a member of your choice. At least that's how it was explained to me.

[quote name='Moxio']So wait, what's the benefit to this GET thing?

Infinite wealth? Health? Stealth?[/QUOTE]
Not a damn thing. It just makes you more of a geek. This page was my first one, but not the last ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I assume you get to have dirty cyber sex with a member of your choice. At least that's how it was explained to me.[/QUOTE]
That explains all those dirty PMs I've been getting :lol:

My understanding of the use of the GET is as follows:

Some new fanciness comes out, and I want to express my praise for it, so I will go:

____ GET, where ____ is a noun.

Example: Final Fantasy XII GET

This suggests that you should get it, because I think it is good.

[quote name='6669']Provend!
BTW, check out my GET on this page :lol:[/QUOTE] Fails for 20 posts per page. When you switch to 50 the rest of us might care. :lol:

EDIT: Another deleted post? What's wrong with you people? I'm not fuckin' screen capping that one. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fails for 20 posts per page. When you switch to 50 the rest of us might care. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Switch to 100, and I'll actually care ;)

[quote name='6669']Its possible, but it wont be easy. Just post some chicks in panties. That will get your foot in the door ;)
edit. GET[/quote]

hmm... those are some pretty high standards... but we'll see what i can do...

victorias%20secret.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Fails for 20 posts per page. When you switch to 50 the rest of us might care. :lol:[/quote]
You had GET x3 didn't you. u want 2 cyb3r? :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I've got one. Dont know if i can help you though. But shoot.[/QUOTE]
I'm wondering if it's possible to burn a copy of an Action Replay to my HDD, and use that on other games on my HDD?

I'm assuming the answer is no, but it would be great if the answer was yes.

[quote name='Vampyre611']hmm... those are some pretty high standards... but we'll see what i can do...

victorias%20secret.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Welcome, you'll fit right in ;)

[quote name='Vampyre611']damn, you guys (and gal) are fast as hell with these responses[/QUOTE]
Yeah. This shit has been too fast, lately.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. This shit has been too fast, lately.[/QUOTE]I gave the OTTs speed holes.

[quote name='zewone']I'm wondering if it's possible to burn a copy of an Action Replay to my HDD, and use that on other games on my HDD?

I'm assuming the answer is no, but it would be great if the answer was yes.[/quote]

I dont have an action replay to test, but the internets says the following:

Q Can I make use of Action Replay/Gameshark codes using HDloader ?

A No this is not possible.

[quote name='Vampyre611']well they certainly do the trick... whatever a speed hole is...[/quote]
Simpsons reference.

[quote name='dcfox']Simpsons reference.[/quote]

damn. that mean's i lose, although i haven't seen the Simpson's in so long...are they still doing new episodes?

[quote name='Vampyre611']well they certainly do the trick... whatever a speed hole is...[/QUOTE]
:cry: I think you should go.

[quote name='DT778']:applause: nice simpsons reference.[/QUOTE]
That's why I didn't get it. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back