I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see an electric fan secretly filmed inside a freezer. Man, that fan wouldn't know what was going on!

[quote name='Moxio']Nig plz, if sublyamsxnl can love young ones I'd be willing to risk the law for some good clips.[/QUOTE]
Butt not ovr teh intrewebz
[quote name='RedvsBlue']Moxio it is, either that or you could put on a horse costume and Hex could be your man.[/QUOTE]
Beastiality and a minor?

I'm so sexy, Hex doesn't ask me to put on a costume.

Oddly, everyone else does.

But this is for their fantasies. I aims to please.

Its like 75 degrees outside. I wish the cold weather would get here so I can wear my pajamas and toe socks to bed :whistle2:(

[quote name='6669']Butt not ovr teh intrewebz

Beastiality and a minor?[/QUOTE]

Good point, guess I'm the only one left.

[quote name='6669']Butt not ovr teh intrewebz

Beastiality and a minor?[/QUOTE]

I'm with police so I will keep all cum under a blanket and not visible to the cops .

[quote name='RedvsBlue']HAHA STRELL take that! I got the last post in the last OTT! NOT YOU bitch.[/quote]Them's fightin' words.
You just gonna take that Strell?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Nice job, OP. Ripping off Mitch Hedberg(RIP).[/QUOTE]

You're a lurker, so you have no clue of which you speak.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Good point, guess I'm the only one left.[/QUOTE]
Isn't it funny that as soon as I suggested I have a baby with a CAG, everyone was no longer against the idea, but for it? ;)

[quote name='6669']Isn't it funny that as soon as I suggested I have a baby with a CAG, everyone was no longer against the idea, but for it? ;)[/QUOTE]

Mortal, I need a woman of the Wonder variety to bear my children.

Unless you have golden lassos...

[quote name='Moxio']I'm with police so I will keep all cum under a blanket and not visible to the cops .[/QUOTE]
Wow, thats very....um.....clever. Check that out!
*runs away*

[quote name='6669']Isn't it funny that as soon as I suggested I have a baby with a CAG, everyone was no longer against the idea, but for it? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, it is the holidays so they say its better to give than recieve...

[quote name='Strell']Mortal, I need a woman of the Wonder variety to bear my children.

Unless you have golden lassos...[/QUOTE]
No, but I do wear this sometimes:
rlh451572_xs.jpg

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well, it is the holidays so they say its better to give than recieve...[/QUOTE]
You're right, so I shouldn't receive ;)
[quote name='Moxio']*holds out penis arms*

Come here.[/QUOTE]

On that note, Good nite!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Ahh the baby topic isn't going to take over this OTT too is it? It's starting to border on attention-whoring.[/quote]

Awww, I take it someone got the short straw in the baby making contest.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Awww, I take it someone got the short straw in the baby making contest.[/QUOTE]

Well I had the long and thick straw covered.

By your mom.

And your sister.

And her best friend.

[quote name='6669']:lol:

Too late. I've already moved on to subby, but he said I was too old :rofl:[/QUOTE] I said no such thing!

I'm not available anyway, though. Not even for a 17 year old gamer. Sorry. :lol:

[quote name='jmcc']I'd like to see an electric fan secretly filmed inside a freezer. Man, that fan wouldn't know what was going on![/quote]I have no idea what you're talking about, but I still chuckled.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just put some monterey jack on my black bean burgers. :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: 24,000. :shock:[/quote]

Damn that's a lot. Do you have the highest post count?

[quote name='2poor']Damn that's a lot. Do you have the highest post count?[/QUOTE] Yeah, by almost 3,000. :lol:

And somehow I managed to miss House yet again. I've only caught one episode since it came back, on halloween. I'll have to find a torrent tomorrow.

Just got back from the New York Dolls show!!! ***AMAZING*** experience!!! The Chesterfield Kings and the Supersuckers fuggin' rocked and the Dolls were flawless. I was hugging the baricade right in front of Syl Sylvain's mic singing along with the crowd and loving it!

Afterwards got to meet the band. Syl was awesome. What a wonderful guy. Totally loves what he's doing. Seemed impressed that I actually own a copy of "(Sleep) Baby Doll" and rate it as highly as I do. Steve and Sami were very nice, too. David was kind of too cool for school and probably pretty tired.

Anyway, I'm still a little buzzed on the music (and the Jack Daniels) and I'm exhausted. Good times.

[quote name='zewone']6th place bitches.[/QUOTE] Damn, I have almost twice as many posts as Hiccup, and he's 10th. :shock:

Also,
Threads: 87,077, Posts: 2,229,249, Registered CAGs: 75,034, Active Members: 24,535
Holy shit, I have about 1% of all posts on CAG? :shock::shock::shock:

NY Dolls On Tour thread updated with a scan of the comeback album cover signed by the band. Wheee!!! New York Dolls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back