I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That looks easy enough. Which part of this project is worth an extra $1600?[/quote]
The money shot, of course.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think the site, like my dick, has been expanding somewhat lately. [/quote]
Inflation?

BGPPOOOO1016.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Hah.

GET.

So the ice is starting to accumulate now. I told my gf to leave work asap, but she's still there at the moment.[/quote]

I wonder if ill be able to use the "ITS TOO SNOWY" excuse for work this season now that i am within walking distance....

Damn it, I got one of those Verizon Chocolate phones as a present and I went out and bought the proprietary USB cable (which of course was bundled with useless software and headphones) for $30 only to get home, open it up, and find out it doesn't work on a Mac. (This was after I had checked a couple forums online and people were saying that it would work fine.)

Now I find this free Bluetooth software that does everything I need and works great.

Time to stick this "Music Essentials Kit" up on eBay and see if I can get some other dumbass to buy it.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I wonder if ill be able to use the "ITS TOO SNOWY" excuse for work this season now that i am within walking distance....[/QUOTE] It's snowing here, now. Which I guess is an improvement, but there's still ice underneath it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's snowing here, now. Which I guess is an improvement, but there's still ice underneath it. :lol:[/quote]

You're not making me look forward to tonight/tomorrow

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That looks easy enough. Which part of this project is worth an extra $1600?[/quote]
Drilling the holes in a steel plate, inserting the jacks, bayonet navy connectors and LEDs and connecting everything together.

[quote name='Hex']a
Drilling the holes in a steel plate, inserting the jacks, bayonet navy connectors and LEDs and connecting everything together.[/QUOTE] Still sounds pretty easy. You could probably train a chimpanzee to do that job in a week. :lol:

Enjoy your bonus.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Still sounds pretty easy. You could probably train a chimpanzee to do that job in a week. :lol:

Enjoy your bonus.[/quote]

Eh, I guess. It's not as much hard to do physically as it is to do within 13 days. Thanks, mister got his one $1000+ cheque last week. ;)

[quote name='shipwreck']Damn it, I got one of those Verizon Chocolate phones as a present and I went out and bought the proprietary USB cable (which of course was bundled with useless software and headphones) for $30 only to get home, open it up, and find out it doesn't work on a Mac. (This was after I had checked a couple forums online and people were saying that it would work fine.)

Now I find this free Bluetooth software that does everything I need and works great.

Time to stick this "Music Essentials Kit" up on eBay and see if I can get some other dumbass to buy it.[/quote]
Is returning it to where you bought it from not an option?

[quote name='Hex']Eh, I guess. It's not as much hard to do physically as it is to do within 13 days.[/QUOTE] That's why you train the chimp to work nights for you. And then collect overtime for the chimp's hard work. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's why you train the chimp to work nights for you. And then collect overtime for the chimp's hard work. :lol:[/quote]
Find me a chimp and you get -2% cut. :D

All your damn snow has dropped the temp here to 51 at 2 PM.

I believe the apartment above me is getting repainted, as I can smell the fumes. Sounds like a fun time for me.

Awesome awesome thread title.

Somebody find me a Nintendo Wii in my area that isn't overpriced and I'll suck yo' dick

[quote name='shrike4242']Is returning it to where you bought it from not an option?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I guess I could try and see if they'll take it back even though I opened it up. I feel kind of bad doing that though as it wasn't their fault that it didn't work.

[quote name='shipwreck']I'm not sure. I guess I could try and see if they'll take it back even though I opened it up. I feel kind of bad doing that though as it wasn't their fault that it didn't work.[/quote]
If you can find something else to spend the money on, such as a headset or something like it, they'll probably take it back without any issue.

At least, that's what I've done in the past with an issue I've had with this previously.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']All your damn snow has dropped the temp here to 51 at 2 PM.

I believe the apartment above me is getting repainted, as I can smell the fumes. Sounds like a fun time for me.[/QUOTE]
Damn, its still 78 in south Texas.
edit at 4:42

Wow does this suck. I thought my one professor would give me a little slack on this paper conisdering I have two other 10 page papers due the day before his is, but nope. No extra time at all. Meaning I'm gonna have basically Monday from like 6 to whenever to write a 10 page paper. Gods DAMN do I hate liberal learning.

[quote name='6669']Well, my b/f has had a migraine all day today, so that gives me an excuse to go lie down too.[/quote]
I just cleared off all the comic books and candy wrappers on my bed. Your more than welcome to lie down there. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']I just cleared off all the comic books and candy wrappers on my bed. Your more than welcome to lie down there. ;)[/quote]

Comic books and candy wrappers? Could you have been putting on a ruse to ensnare Subby?

[quote name='crazytalkx']Somebody find me a Nintendo Wii in my area that isn't overpriced and I'll suck yo' dick[/quote]

LOL. that's some serious shit right there.

So, anyone here know much about unlocked cell phones?

I am getting really annoyed with my current one (it's 2.5 years old), and decided that the way to go is to just get one that is unlocked. It is my understanding that my provider - Cingular - uses GSM whatever band, so I could just get a phone, slide in my SIM card, and be good to go.

I did some research online and on these forums, but I just wanted to see if anyone in the OTT had more advice. I won't have to get this thing activated, right?

Thanks if you can help.

Edit: Oh yea. If I had my way, I'd spend like 60-80 total and it would be a slide phone.

[quote name='Strell']So, anyone here know much about unlocked cell phones?[/quote]

At first I thought you meant hacking the firmware. That I have some experience with. However, this unlocked business you speak of is foreign to me. Sorry boss.

This paper I'm writing comparing Jaws to Life Aquatic feels like bullshit, but it's not.

Fun.

Also, again, Brak, I feel your pain about radio stuff.

[quote name='dcfox']I just cleared off all the comic books and candy wrappers on my bed. Your more than welcome to lie down there. ;)[/QUOTE]
Really? Got any candy left? :lol:

[quote name='Strell']So, anyone here know much about unlocked cell phones?

I am getting really annoyed with my current one (it's 2.5 years old), and decided that the way to go is to just get one that is unlocked. It is my understanding that my provider - Cingular - uses GSM whatever band, so I could just get a phone, slide in my SIM card, and be good to go.

I did some research online and on these forums, but I just wanted to see if anyone in the OTT had more advice. I won't have to get this thing activated, right?

Thanks if you can help.

Edit: Oh yea. If I had my way, I'd spend like 60-80 total and it would be a slide phone.[/QUOTE]
Why wouldn't you just sign a new contract with Cingular and get a cheap/good phone instead of paying out the ass for an unlocked phone?

[quote name='Cormier6083']This doesn;t feel too erotic. You lose. Good day, sir[/QUOTE]
Wii tip of the day? I'm just glad there weren't any pics in that thread :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']This paper I'm writing comparing Jaws to Life Aquatic feels like bullshit, but it's not.[/quote]

Is that you on the floor in your av? Perhaps drunk? On the floor? With giant playing cards?

I suppose that's a reasonable reaction to having to write such a paper...

[quote name='6669']Wii tip of the day? I'm just glad there weren't any pics in that thread :lol:[/quote]

Ooh yeah I forgot Wii was a refrence to a penis. :)

[quote name='Strell']So, anyone here know much about unlocked cell phones?

Thanks if you can help.

Edit: Oh yea. If I had my way, I'd spend like 60-80 total and it would be a slide phone.[/quote]
I thought unlocking your phone meant being able to use it with any carrier. I could be way off though, my cell phone knowledge is extremely limited. I'm still walking around with a dinosaur of a phone :oops: Check out this podcast, it'd probably be more help than I would.

http://chkpt.zdnet.com/chkpt/1pcast...ast-files.cnet.com/podcast/realdeal081606.mp3

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Is that you on the floor in your av? Perhaps drunk? On the floor? With giant playing cards?

I suppose that's a reasonable reaction to having to write such a paper...[/QUOTE]

Yeap, you win.

However, I have to admit I enjoy writing this paper, as insane as the comparison is. It was either that subject or something a lot less interesting.

[quote name='dcfox']I thought unlocking your phone meant being able to use it with any carrier.[/QUOTE]
That is what it means.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Also, again, Brak, I feel your pain about radio stuff.[/QUOTE]
fuck radio.

Also, for your paper, you could point out how Jaws is a film where "art imitates life", and The Life Aquatic is a film where "life imitates art".

(However, The Life Aquatic is more along the lines of "life imitates art imitates life imitates art imitates life", etc.)

[quote name='Cormier6083']Ooh yeah I forgot Wii was a refrence to a penis. :)[/QUOTE]
You lose! :lol: j/k
[quote name='Hex']-11. :D[/QUOTE]
Its 74 now (7 pm)

[quote name='2poor']:cold::cold::cold: Good god it was cold today. The wind isn't helping either.[/quote]yup. im sporting a hooded sweater right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back