I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member since 09-24-2003 and I'm on here all the time reading posts, but I almost never post. This is my 32nd post. I average 0.03 posts per day.

I guess I'm a lurker.

[quote name='Moxio']*holds out penis arms*

Come here.[/QUOTE]
Keep it to the men's restroom. ;)

Morning OTT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just put some monterey jack on my black bean burgers. :drool: :drool: :drool:

EDIT: 24,000. :shock:[/quote]
Still no way you'll beat me to 25,000 :lol:

More! This is better than RegalSin

Crazy: So I had to get fillings in all of my teeth.
Passenger: Uh huh.
Crazy: But I figured, why let them do that to me after they drilled holes in my brain, ya know?
Passenger: Sure.
Crazy: But I figured, might as well! Although if they were going to fill my teeth, I'd want them to use jelly.
Passenger: Yep.
Crazy: But the guy at the counter said they were out of jelly. So I got a blueberry muffin. --R train
Overheard by: Johnny Shizzle

Homey #1: Yo, hold up...Jesus was a virgin?! He went from 12 to 33 with nothing?
Homey #2: F*ck that shit. He definitely got his dick sucked or buttf*cked some bitches. --L Train, 8th Avenue
Overheard by: Brian McCaffrey

Girl #1: As Shakespeare once said "Thou shall not kill."
Girl #2: No, that would be God. --11th & University

Girl on cell: You don't play with my tits enough! You just go right to it, and avoid the girls! I need some titty action!
Suit on cell, listening: I gotta go, I have to try to pick this girl up. I've never had a better come-on line in my life!

--Duane Reade, Columbus Ave

Overheard by: VERONICA

20-something Chinese guy: You know what? Chinese people discovered America.
20-something Black guy: Bullshit.
20-something Chinese guy: It's true! There's an article on CNN showing we discovered America, there are maps. Chinese were here first before everyone else. Chinese people did everything before everyone else. White people take credit for everything, but now it's coming out that Chinese made all of these discoveries first. Don't you see a pattern? We're the shit.
20-something Black guy: The only pattern I see is that you motherf*ckers pirate and resell every DVD, and now you're trying to bootleg history.

--Chinatown

Overheard by: Ricky

Coworker #1: So what've you been up to?
Coworker #2: The usual. Just whacked off.
Coworker #1: Dude, you're on speakerphone.

--Office, Midtown

Overheard by: Madeline

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']More! This is better than RegalSin[/quote]

Reminds me of bash.org.

Some of that is pretty good. What site is it, I swear I've been there.

This "second Wii launch" the stores are doing is a little bit annoying. Best Buy, Target (whom I'm particularly surprised about given their disdain for inventory taking up too much space), Gamestop, Circuit City, Walmart, don't they realize the fucker's already out they don't need to hold their god damn stock to wait for a particular day...

...ICE STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 6 AM CST THURSDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PLEASANT HILL HAS ISSUED AN ICE STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 6 AM CST THURSDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

A STRONG COLD FRONT HAS MOVED SOUTH OF A PAOLA TO CARROLLTON LINE EARLY THIS MORNING...CAUSING TEMPERATURES TO DROP INTO THE UPPER 40S WITHIN MINUTES AFTER THE FRONT PASSED BY. TEMPERATURES WILL EVENTUALLY FALL INTO THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S BY THIS AFTERNOON. PERIODS OF RAIN IN THE MORNING IS EXPECTED TO CHANGE TO FREEZING RAIN THIS AFTERNOON...AND CONTINUE THROUGH THIS EVENING. THIS WILL LEAD TO SIGNIFICANT ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF ONE QUARTER TO ONE HALF INCH BY THE OVERNIGHT HOURS.

AN ICE STORM WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF ICE ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS OR IMPOSSIBLE. TRAVEL IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED. COMMERCE WILL LIKELY BE SEVERELY IMPACTED. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL...KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT...FOOD...AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. ICE ACCUMULATIONS AND WINDS WILL LIKELY LEAD TO SNAPPED POWER LINES AND FALLING TREE BRANCHES THAT ADD TO THE DANGER.
fucking lovely.

[quote name='Strell']It's true. I let dc out of the chains just to come post that.[/quote]
I guess it's back to the dungeon (Strell's basement) for me.

[quote name='dcfox']We're all praying for your safety, Sub.[/QUOTE][quote name='Strell']It's true. I let dc out of the chains just to come post that.[/QUOTE] Heh. I guess this means I won't be going out to westport tonight. We seem to have one of these almost every year. Though the severity of course varies. 2002 was the worst that I remember. I ended up stuck at a friend's house for nearly a week. [quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Pleasant Hill? Is that anything like Pleasantville?[/QUOTE] I really don't think so. :lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']morning OTT. procrasstinating at work. shhh, don't tell my boss![/quote]
Not that we'd notice any difference in posting.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']? :lol:[/quote]
no no no. this has nothing to do with wally and everything to do with dcfox and strell's basement.

with all the talk of chains and dungeons, suddenly this disturbing image popped into my brain:

1.jpg

DC!! DC!?!?! Can you even breathe in that? :D

[quote name='dcfox']We're all praying for your safety, Sub.[/quote]

:lol: one day I plan on getting dcfox drunk, and then we're off to vegas...

Yuppie: I don't think he's working now. All he ever talks about is monkeys and robots.

:rofl:

In Other Words, She'd fuck Him Jewish

Dude: You know you're turning me on, right?
Hootchie: Do you want me to stop?
Dude: No. No, I don't.
Hootchie: If you didn't have a girfriend, I'd f*ck you so hard you wouldn't recognize Jesus.

I swear... one day I'll stop, but until then:

Before or After They Take Care of Joanie's Really Bad Slut Problem?
Walking vendor: Oh, I know you! I fucked your sister on your front lawn! Your parents have a really bad grub problem. They should take care of that.

--Charlestown, Rhode Island

Aren't You Guys a Little Young for a Suicide Pact?

Kid #1: Wanna make a sand castle?
Kid #2: I don't like you.
Kid #1: Wanna go swimming?
Kid #2: I don't like you.
Kid #1: Wanna go eat ice cream?
Kid #2: Wanna go die?

--Virginia Beach, Virginia

ok this is the best one ever:

Girl: Hey, Daddy, look, I am riding a giant sand penis.
Daddy: I really don't want to ever hear you say that again.
Girl: Daddy, do you want to ride the giant sand penis?

--Biloxi, Mississippi

Beach patrol: Ma'am, I am going to have to ask you to put on your top. This is not a "clothing optional" beach.
Man sitting with topless woman: Leave her alone. She is trying to get a full body tan.
Beach patrol: Sir, I think you are asking quite a bit from the sun.

--Fort Macon, North Carolina

[quote name='Kayden']OTTs are going awefully fast.

Or was it just going aweful, fast.[/quote]

I think the site, like my dick, has been expanding somewhat lately. So, we've got more posters in the OTT. I could be wrong, maybe it's just more people are posting.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think the site, like my dick, has been expanding somewhat lately. [/QUOTE]

We're in for a horrible crash.

If I can make a test box in two weeks, I'll be able to score a $1600 bonus. Yay, now i have something worthwhile to work on!

$1600 would rock.. $1000 into my FurCon savings account, and $600 as a reserve for christmas presents not to mention the overtime pay I'll be recieving for working on the summbitch.

Horse loev monie.

[quote name='Hex']If I can make a test box in two weeks, I'll be able to score a $1600 bonus. Yay, now i have something worthwhile to work on!

$1600 would rock.. $1000 into my FurCon savings account, and $600 as a reserve for christmas presents not to mention the overtime pay I'll be recieving for working on the summbitch.

Horse loev monie.[/quote]
Time to start taking bets on you pulling this off.

My guess is that you'll fall short. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']OTTs are going awefully fast.

Or was it just going aweful, fast.[/QUOTE]
I suggest upgrading to Firefox 2. Awful.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to start taking bets on you pulling this off.

My guess is that you'll fall short. ;)[/quote]
Oh, I will. Considering that I'm determined as fuck to get this and to stay after hours and shit.. you're goin' down, old mayun. :D

[quote name='Hex']Oh, I will. Considering that I'm determined as fuck to get this and to stay after hours and shit.. you're goin' down, old mayun. :D[/quote]
Yeah, let's see how close you come, only to fall on your face. :D

[quote name='Hex']Oh, I will. Considering that I'm determined as fuck to get this and to stay after hours and shit.. you're goin' down, old mayun. :D[/quote]

Does you boss realize that he's enticing you to work overtime? Most employers don't like overtime unless you're salaried.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yeah, let's see how close you come, only to fall on your face. :D[/quote]
Are you taunting him on purpose? Do you get a cut of that bonus if he does it?

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Are you taunting him on purpose? Do you get a cut of that bonus if he does it?[/quote]
Of course I am. I don't think he'll pull it out, so I'd like to be proven wrong.

And I don't get a single dime of the money, so it's no skin off my nose.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Does you boss realize that he's enticing you to work overtime? Most employers don't like overtime unless you're salaried.[/quote]

He doesn't care, I don't think.

[quote name='shrike4242']Of course I am. I don't think he'll pull it out, so I'd like to be proven wrong.

And I don't get a single dime of the money, so it's no skin off my nose.[/quote]

Thanks for the encouragement, y'all. :roll:

I call my cousin today just to shoot the shit. He' on the phone crying. This is a grown ass man that served infantry in Iraqi freedom. I thinking what the hell could make him cry. Then he tells me his 2 year old has cancer and it keeps coming back bigger.

I had no fucking idea what to say. I was thinking hard what to say and I had nothing. I just told him godspeed. But what do you say to someone when their 2 year old first born son has cancer, and is probably going to die.

I was thinking its one of the saddest things in the world, and their are no words for it.

[quote name='CitizenB']I call my cousin today just to shoot the shit. He' on the phone crying. This is a grown ass man that served infantry in Iraqi freedom. I thinking what the hell could make him cry. Then he tells me his 2 year old has cancer and it keeps coming back bigger.

I had no fucking idea what to say. I was thinking hard what to say and I had nothing. I just told him godspeed. But what do you say to someone when their 2 year old first born son has cancer, and is probably going to die.

I was thinking its one of the saddest things in the world, and their are no words for it.[/quote]

That's effin heavy man. Thoughts and prayers for your cousin and his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back