I'd like to see a forklift lift a crOTT of forks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go pull a Jay and Silent Bob and stand in my friend's convenience store for three hours.

It was sunny this morning so I thought the weather would be nice. I was freezing my ass off in school in my shorts and t shirt.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']27, feels like 15. :cold: :cold: :cold:[/quote]

[quote name='6669']You lose! :lol: j/k

Its 74 now (7 pm)[/quote]

[quote name='2poor']:cold::cold::cold: Good god it was cold today. The wind isn't helping either.[/quote]

Y'all are weenies. :D

colykd3.jpg

[quote name='senorwoohoo']This paper I'm writing comparing Jaws to Life Aquatic feels like bullshit, but it's not.[/quote]

i really enjoyed life aquatic.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why the hell do you even own winter clothes? :lol:[/QUOTE]
So I can having something else cute to wear ;)
[quote name='Moxio']So you can take off all your clothes? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
I could be naked right now, ya know ;)
but I'm not

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']EDIT: 3XGET. :cool: :lol:[/quote]

Tiph, correct me if i'm wrong. i actually think it's the 4th page GET cuz it's the first post on the fourth page.

You know those Red Stripe commercials? I like them. Hooray for beer! It's a good motto. For me, it would be slightly different. It would be "Hooray for Tequila"

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Tiph, correct me if i'm wrong. i actually think it's the 4th page GET cuz it's the first post on the fourth page.[/quote]
He said 3XGET because he caught GET three times in a row. But yes, he also has FourthpageGET.

WHY ARE THEY AIRING JUWANA MAN?! That movie was too shitty for theatres, much less cable TV. :cry:

Well... it is cable tv... :lol:

[quote name='Hex']Y'all are weenies. :D[/quote]

Humans aren't immune to the cold like horses are.

I'm finally almost done with college applications. Deadline is tomorrow so I don't know if I should risk the school server crashing tomorrow or finishing it tonight.

[quote name='2poor']Humans aren't immune to the cold like horses are.

I'm finally almost done with college applications. Deadline is tomorrow so I don't know if I should risk the school server crashing tomorrow or finishing it tonight.[/quote]
Or.. you're all weak, ugly bags of mostly water. :D

At least when we die, we go to a good cause- adhesives. >:3

[quote name='Hex']Y'all are weenies. :D[/quote]
Walked to class in that constantly when I was an undergrad. Probably a good half mile to mile too. With the windchill it was probably more like -30. fuck. Now I'm totally sounding like Grandpa. Let me just add that it was uphill, both ways. :D

What widget type engine are you running?

[quote name='Hex']Or.. you're all weak, ugly bags of mostly water. :D

At least when we die, we go to a good cause- adhesives. >:3[/quote]

Aren't we forgetting everyone's favorite food? Soylent green!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Walked to class in that constantly when I was an undergrad. With the windchill it was probably more like -30.

What widget type engine are you running?[/quote]

Somwhere I have a screenshot from last winter when it was -32 not counting windchill. It was baaad. :lol:

Konfabulator.

[quote name='Hex']Somwhere I have a screenshot from last winter when it was -32 not counting windchill. It was baaad. :lol:

Konfabulator.[/quote]

How come Konfabulator looks nice when everyone else uses it? :cry:

I blame yahoo buying it.

[quote name='Hex']He said 3XGET because he caught GET three times in a row. But yes, he also has FourthpageGET.

WHY ARE THEY AIRING JUWANA MAN?! That movie was too shitty for theatres, much less cable TV. :cry:

Well... it is cable tv... :lol:[/quote]
Movies about black men dressed as women are always awesome. You, sir, need better taste in movies.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']How come Konfabulator looks nice when everyone else uses it? :cry:

I blame yahoo buying it.[/quote]
Because I'm awesome. :D

[quote name='dcfox']Movies about black men dressed as women are always awesome. You, sir, need better taste in movies.[/quote]
Hardly. Doesn't help that every situation, comedic or otherwise is really clichéd. Ho ho ho, he almost took a shower with that chick! Ho ho ho, his fake boob fell off.

:puke:

Also White Chicks was awful. :D

[quote name='Hex']Because I'm awesome. :D

Hardly. Doesn't help that every situation, comedic or otherwise is really clichéd. Ho ho ho, he almost took a shower with that chick! Ho ho ho, his fake boob fell off.

Also White Chicks was awful. :D[/quote]

Wouldn't know. Never could bring myself to sit through something like that.

[quote name='Hex']Because I'm awesome. :D

Also White Chicks was awful. :D[/quote]
First of all you need to get your head checked. Then watch White Chicks again. After that, watch Sorority Boys. It's white guys dressed as women but still funny and a great example of how that "cliched" shower scene is done right. :lol:

[quote name='karsh']Wow that was a great House. Too bad it officially loses on choosing an ending spot. Plus we gotta wait two weeks![/quote]

It was a fucking awesome episode. We're watching it right now. i

[quote name='Moxio']Curse you, free Windows Vista, and your slow servers![/QUOTE]
Where is this?

I just downloaded it from a torrent site. I plan on installing it when I get home.

[quote name='zewone']Where is this?

I just downloaded it from a torrent site. I plan on installing it when I get home.[/QUOTE]

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117700

It's apparently legit according to Engadget (with a healthy stock in supply), but so far it's really painful because the servers are so hammered that it's hard to fulfill the requirements of watching three 1-hr long webcasts.

It'll be worth it though.

I hope.

Anyways, which version of Vista did you get? That BillGates version or whatever? Or RC2?

[quote name='karsh']Wow that was a great House. Too bad it officially loses on choosing an ending spot. Plus we gotta wait two weeks![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I liked the little girl's hat. I want one (if it'd ever get cold here)

You won't friggin believe this. I sent that emailto the BBB. They sent it to Amazon. Amazon wrote me back saying we're sorry but tough shit for all the problems you have. I expected that anyway. I got the email yesterday.

So this morning I check my email and I get another letter from customer service. The last order I palced at Amazon was sometime in ealry november for some cookies. They were expected to ship December 2nd. Well guess what. Now they're npot scheduled to ship until Feburary 28th!

Of course they apologized for that too.

I just can't get any satisfaction from Amazon.com

[quote name='Moxio']http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117700

It's apparently legit according to Engadget (with a healthy stock in supply), but so far it's really painful because the servers are so hammered that it's hard to fulfill the requirements of watching three 1-hr long webcasts.

It'll be worth it though.

I hope.

Anyways, which version of Vista did you get? That BillGates version or whatever? Or RC2?[/QUOTE]
I got Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit (x86).

Does going through that site give you a serial code?

I heard that with Vista, all the versions are on a disc and that serial code will unlock whatever version you paid for (except for the cheapass Starter version).

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You won't friggin believe this. I sent that email to the BBB. They sent it to Amazon. Amazon wrote me back saying we're sorry but tough shit for all the problems you have. I expected that anyway. I got the email yesterday.

So this morning I check my email and I get another letter from customer service. The last order I placed at Amazon was sometime in early November for some cookies. They were expected to ship December 2nd. Well guess what. Now they're not scheduled to ship until February 28th!

Of course they apologized for that too.

I just can't get any satisfaction from Amazon.com[/quote]
I call conspiracy theory. That cookie company is withholding supply to drum up demand. I mean how hard would it be to just make more cookies?

My home theater is going back to the store. It fucking sucks. When I play something through the optical port on my 360 aside from music everything is washed out. The other two digital ports won't even work (only two work at a time, but I tried both optical and coax connections on my PC and niether recognized).

In other news, BB sent me a coupon good the 1st to the 3rd. 10% off a single item plus an extra 250 RZ points.

I may just use that.

Also, my Electroplanton on ebay just got its first bid at $20

But most suprising my sealed Time Crisis 3 w/ Guncon is at $41!!! :shock: And there's still over three days left with that. I didn't think I would get anything over $35.

[quote name='dcfox']I call conspiracy theory. That cookie company is withholding supply to drum up demand. I mean how hard would it be to just make more cookies?[/quote]

LMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:QFT

[quote name='dcfox']I call conspiracy theory. That cookie company is withholding supply to drum up demand. I mean how hard would it be to just make more cookies?[/QUOTE]

Even worse, spurred by my complaint, Amazon has decided to punish me by conspiring to throttle cookie supplies through the holiday season.

Does their evil know no ends!!!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Also, my Electroplanton on ebay just got its first bid at $200[/QUOTE]
Goddamn.

I always wanted to play that "game".

[quote name='zewone']Goddamn.

I always wanted to play that "game".[/QUOTE]

I just fixed that. Accidentally placed another '0' on the end. It's staring at $20. Not $200.

I wish I was getting $200 for it. If somebody want's to buy it for $200 I'll even throw in a free Wii Demo disk. OOOoooOOOoooOOooOOoooo!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Even worse, spurred by my complaint, Amazon has decided to punish me by conspiring to throttle cookie supplies through the holiday season.

Does their evil know no ends!!![/quote]
how about this. my family owns a high end gourmet bakery. if you pay for the shipping, i'll send you a couple pounds of free cookies to hold you over. they'll be better cookies anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back