If she's not sleeping with me...OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']
anigif_jersey-shore-gif-for-the-ages-29988-1260458997-2.gif

Is that what kids are calling it these days?[/QUOTE]

Damn... two in one blow. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']When the hell is Wonder Years gonna be on dvd? Or at least re-aired on some channel? I miss that show.

Is that really the name of it? And I hope they do the first three sw episodes. I was also thinking while I was watching something something that I would like to see an Indiana Jones and Back to the Future parody.[/QUOTE]

According to the back of the Something case, Yes. It has part of a table read for it as a special feature. Yeah. A Indy or BTTF version would be cool. I don't think Seth would do the Prequels, but I could be wrong.

Hanging out with friends you haven't seen in seven years and still getting along as well as the old days is the greatest shit ever.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just finished season one of The Wire.

So good.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']Yes it is. I want more Omar.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes

I love that picture.

Also, I can't stop thinking about banging Scarlett Johansson.

the Beatles Rock Band should be in my possession Tuesday December 29th with 1 Day Shipping.

I have now accomplished all but 1 of my goals for the year:

1. Have a fucking job
2. Purchase a nice HDTV
3. Purchase the Beatles remasters
4. Purchase the Beatles Rock Band

I'm still fantasizing about fucking Scarlett Johansson rooo-awww.

*goes cross-eyed*

Damn, I'm surprised. The Gamestop I went to to get Demon's Souls used actually had DJ Hero used too, so I managed to get that for 60 bucks. Not a bad deal at all.

I don't understand why a) eating even the smallest amounts of chocolate gives me headaches b) why I continue to eat it knowing I will get headaches.

[quote name='Rocko']Sorry wolve, but I'm actually nowhere near DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

Is he less than $100 worth of gas away? If so it'll be worth it.

[quote name='Wolve11']but....it would be so awesome....[/QUOTE]
Someone would need to videeya tape it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't understand why a) eating even the smallest amounts of chocolate gives me headaches b) why I continue to eat it knowing I will get headaches.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it's some sort of allergy. Sucks for you, I looooove chocolate, specially dark.

I just found my old, dead laptop. I was going to try and turn this LCD monitor into one I could use, but it looks to be too much trouble.

Just in case anyone needs a refresher, I will help put money towards a purse and a title belt. I am sure we can get others to throw in as well. There has to be video taped evidence.

[quote name='JolietJake']Did they completely throw out the traditional portrayal of Holmes? I just don't want it to be the Michael Bay version of Holmes.[/QUOTE]

I would put it somewhere in between traditional and Michael Bay. There's only one big explosion ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I would put it somewhere in between traditional and Michael Bay. There's only one big explosion ;)[/QUOTE]
I guess i can live with that. I was just watching one of the Jeremy Brett shows yesterday.

Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery has all games $29.99 and under for $5.

My stores have had Godfather II, Eternal Sonata, Bigs 2, and Destroy All Humans 3, all of which apply for the promo.

[quote name='Rocko']Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery has all games $29.99 and under for $5.

My stores have had Godfather II, Eternal Sonata, Bigs 2, and Destroy All Humans 3, all of which apply for the promo.[/QUOTE]
Eternal Sonata 360? Grab me one?

[quote name='Rocko']They only had one, and I bought and traded it in a few weeks ago. Sorry. :[[/QUOTE]
No bigs. That's just one of those "mental note" games that if I ever saw it for dirt cheap I wanted to try it.

[quote name='Rocko']Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery has all games $29.99 and under for $5.

My stores have had Godfather II, Eternal Sonata, Bigs 2, and Destroy All Humans 3, all of which apply for the promo.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, too bad they killed all the standalone HWVs in my area last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back