If you can ONLY get TWO games this November...

2Fast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
What would they be? I'm speaking of the all the high-profile Xbox 360 releases that are scheduled to be released in November, of course.

Basically, you can only choose two of these:

- Need For Speed: Carbon (10/31) - will probably be in-stores on 11/1.
- Call of Duty 3 (11/7)
- F.E.A.R. (11/7)
- Fuzion Frenzy 2 (11/7)
- Star Trek: Legacy (11/7)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (11/7)
- Gears of War (11/12)
- Rainbow Six: Vegas (11/14)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (11/14)
- Viva Pinata (11/14)
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (11/20)
- Superman Returns (11/20)

There are about four that I really want, but with the Wii and some other huge games coming out in November, I think I might have to limit myself (which many of you may or may not do as well).

Anyway, if I only end up getting two, I'll get Star Trek: Legacy and Gears of War.

[quote name='the ender']Gears of War and Call of Duty 3. That was easy![/quote]

I want Call of Duty 3 but I'm still very skeptical about it (since there's no Infinity Ward involvement).

Gears and StarTrek are the only games I really even knew were coming out... I doubt I'll get either for a few months though.

Doesn't Toys R Us usually have that buy 2 get 1 free deal in November?
If so...
I'd go for Gears of War & WWE
then get Call Of Duty 3 for free...

Oh c'mon...this is cag afterall...

[quote name='classflirt']Doesn't Toys R Us usually have that buy 2 get 1 free deal in November?
If so...
I'd go for Gears of War & WWE
then get Call Of Duty 3 for free...

Oh c'mon...this is cag afterall...[/quote]

It's anyones guess if they include 360 games in the sale.

GOW of course .. then Need For Speed: Carbon

Rainbow Six: Vegas would be close but its just cause i have some many FPS .. and I am not a big fan of tom clancy games ... at all .. even tho this game looks sweet

Does anything about recent Rainbow Six previews make it seem like it won't be a repeat of the last two disasters? I haven't been keeping up on it lately.

I amazed how many people are looking forward to Call of Duty 3 considering COD 2 didn't have the greatest online play and though it had great gameplay I can't see COD 3 offering anything more that playing back through COD 2 would.

Right now I'd say my games would be Gears of War for the online play unless the reviews are completely terrible and Rainbow Six if its good, but I'm still cautious on it. Smackdown seemed like a definite until I played the demo.

i am getting gears of war for sure so it will be a toss up between rainbow and carbon,

it will be tight though cause the ps3 is going to dent my pocket at least until i sell it... so i might get all 3

also cod3, im so sick of the 2nd one, unless it gets super good reviews it will be a while before i get another ww2 shooter

i also want f usion frenzy for when my buddies are over, but saints row is fun enough now... ill wait till thats a cheap one (i bet not too long)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I amazed how many people are looking forward to Call of Duty 3 considering COD 2 didn't have the greatest online play and though it had great gameplay I can't see COD 3 offering anything more that playing back through COD 2 would.[/quote]

I loved CoD 2 (both SP and online), but am just too damn worried about the game since it's being developed by Treyarch and not Infinity Ward, who handled CoD 1 & 2. If this game was developed by Infinity Ward, it would be day 1 for me, no question. Right now I'm just too skeptical about it and am going to wait for reviews and/or a demo.

GoW and...I dunno, I would need download the demo for COD3 before I can say. Otherwise, I'd get a game I don't have yet like NBA 2K7 or Test Drive. Too bad Forza2 is delayed...

R6: Vegas and Gears of War. But I probably won't be buying either as I rarely pay more than $30 for any games. Though I will be buying Splinter Cell Double Agent for $40 (from Play-Asia) in October.

I'm going to get gears of war because I think it looks great. My friend thinks it looks and plays like ass though. Gonna prove him wrong ;)

Well I have these reserved already

Gears or War
F.E.A.R.
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Smackdown VS Raw

I will probably get all these titles eventually

- Need For Speed: Carbon (10/31)
- Call of Duty 3 (11/7)
- Star Trek: Legacy (11/7)
- Viva Pinata (11/14)
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (11/20)

Tony Hawk's Project 8 (11/7)
Rainbow Six: Vegas (11/14)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (11/20)
Superman Returns (11/20)

get two of this ones

I initially thought this was about every system until I saw it was in the 360 forum.

Anyway, I'd pick Gears of War and something else, with that being whatever is reviewed high because most of the rest of the games sound uninteresting.

bread's done
Back