If you can ONLY get TWO games this November...

Gears of War and Viva Pinata.

I would have substituted SmackDown for Viva Pinata, but the word on the street is that you cannot use mp3s as customizable themes on Smackdown. That was pretty much the only high point of WWE Raw and WWE Wrestlemania 21, so I can't fathom why they'd omit that. It has single-handedly made me want to put off buying the game until I can get it for $30-40.

[quote name='Brak']Gears of War and Rainbow Six: Vegas.[/quote]

Same. I will eventually get F.E.A.R., as well. I'll wait for a drop, though.

Gears of War for sure, and my other game would be RS Vegas as long as it gets the reviews of 8.5+ like it should. I may just get GoW, though and wait on Rainbow Six to get cheaper because Gears should keep me busy for awhile, and I still haven't beaten Oblivion. I'll decide once the reviews start to come in.

Gears of War and Viva Pinata. DoA Volleyball is a toss up I wouldnt mind having it also getting more and more fond of games that are more open ended and just let you putter around doing your own thing its relaxing :).

Tony Hawk and COD3 if I really had to decide. This thread is just another reminder of how much my wallet is going to be hurting next month, so many gooides all at the same time.

Gears of War.

These get a rent:

- Need For Speed: Carbon
- Call of Duty 3
- F.E.A.R.
- Rainbow Six: Vegas
- Sonic the Hedgehog

[quote name='mykevermin']Gears of War and Viva Pinata.

I would have substituted SmackDown for Viva Pinata, but the word on the street is that you cannot use mp3s as customizable themes on Smackdown. That was pretty much the only high point of WWE Raw and WWE Wrestlemania 21, so I can't fathom why they'd omit that. It has single-handedly made me want to put off buying the game until I can get it for $30-40.[/quote]
I don't get it. How does that single-handedly make you not want to buy the game? I ask because simply, I do not know. From what I'm reading, you don't like how you can make a theme from an MP3 for a wrestler? Don't they have their own "real true to life" themes anyway?

Or is it for create-a-character like if you want to make a fruity wrestler in pink tights for laughs(not to offend any gay gamers here), you wanted to add along custom fruity music?

I'm not asking in a condescending way. I'm simply curious.

I'll be buying Gears of War and Star Trek Legacy when they come out. I also want Call of Duty 3 but I'll wait a little while for it.

[quote name='s3v3n777']You know, this sould have been a poll.[/quote]

Actually, when I think about it, Kane Robot had a similar thread to this, but it disappeared, I think it was called assault on your wallet? it had a poll

[quote name='icecubedx5']I don't get it. How does that single-handedly make you not want to buy the game? I ask because simply, I do not know. From what I'm reading, you don't like how you can make a theme from an MP3 for a wrestler? Don't they have their own "real true to life" themes anyway?

Or is it for create-a-character like if you want to make a fruity wrestler in pink tights for laughs(not to offend any gay gamers here), you wanted to add along custom fruity music?

I'm not asking in a condescending way. I'm simply curious.[/quote]I wasn't gonna say anything, but I thought it was an odd reason to dismiss a game as well.

I'm interested in Gears of War, but out of that list I want Sonic and DOAX the most.

Speed and titties man! Speed and titties!

[quote name='thamaster24']Actually, when I think about it, Kane Robot had a similar thread to this, but it disappeared, I think it was called assault on your wallet? it had a poll[/quote]
This is certainly a derivative of his thread. I didn't want to make a poll because I wanted more than 10 choices (or 9 choices and "other, please specify"). Also I like to see people post instead of just voting and going.

COD3 and GoW.
Buy for kicks, heres what I'm really getting:
- Call of Duty 3 (11/7)
- F.E.A.R. (11/7)
- Fuzion Frenzy 2 (11/7)
- Gears of War (11/12)
- Rainbow Six: Vegas (11/14)
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 (11/14)

I was and am only getting two games this november. Gears and Viva Pinata. I'm waiting for Skate for my 360 skateboarding and I will wait a little to purcahse R6 til maybe its 30ish.

What is it about Viva Pinata that everyone is so psyched about? It's making me consider keeping the free one that I'm getting from Amazon. I'd read up on it if I weren't so lazy. Ahh fuck it. I'm gonna read up on it to see what all the fuss is about.

[quote name='2Fast']This is certainly a derivative of his thread. I didn't want to make a poll because I wanted more than 10 choices (or 9 choices and "other, please speficy"). Also I like to see people post instead of just voting and going.[/quote]

Yeah, it seems like there were too many choices for a poll. I though there were gonna be around 20 threads about November, we need to just make this 'the thread'

- Need For Speed: Carbon (10/31) - will probably be in-stores on 11/1....another generic NfS game, no thanks
- Call of Duty 3 (11/7)....another generic WW2 shooter? no thanks
- F.E.A.R. (11/7)....play that, done that
- Fuzion Frenzy 2 (11/7)....wha?
- Star Trek: Legacy (11/7).......WHA?
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (11/7)......another genric tony game
- Gears of War (11/12)
- Rainbow Six: Vegas (11/14)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (11/14).....high hopes, but after the last 5 crappy sonic games....
- Viva Pinata (11/14).....wha?
- WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007......maybe, but im still playing 06.
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (11/20)......been there done that
- Superman Returns (11/20).......WHAAA????

you dont really HAVE much of a choice here, kid

[quote name='omegaweapon7']you dont really HAVE much of a choice here, kid[/quote]
Here's some advice, boy: Don't come in here using your little troll language and calling people "kid," esepcially when they can actually spell and aren't 12 years old. No one insulted you by putting up a list of games that YOU think are stupid (because you have the finest taste of all :roll:), so take that shit elsewhere.

[quote name='icecubedx5']What is it about Viva Pinata that everyone is so psyched about? It's making me consider keeping the free one that I'm getting from Amazon. I'd read up on it if I weren't so lazy. Ahh fuck it. I'm gonna read up on it to see what all the fuss is about.[/quote]

i have a 7 yo daughter as well as a non gamer wife. they both think it looks cute, and the videos look like it would be pretty fun just micromanaging the little plot of land you are given. the graphics look good as well.

bread's done
Back