[Incorrect listing, just std ed.] Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - The Wild Cards Premium Edition $49.99 at Best Buy

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
EDIT: Best Buy says this is an incorrect listing. It's actually the standard edition

"Hello MR_E and hellavagi,

Thanks for your interest in pre-ordering Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth from Best Buy! There has been quite a bit of interest in this title lately and I understand that our current pre-order options have been a bit confusing.

The current listing we have was initially put up as the Wild Cards Premium Edition which was incorrect. It is actually the standard edition as you see now. Have no fear, though; we will be taking pre-orders for the Premium Edition and are currently working on getting that on BestBuy.com. You can keep an eye on the link here to see it when it is available, otherwise I will also do my best to let you know once it’s up.

Thanks for posting, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,"

----------------
Normally $79.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/persona-q-shadow-of-the-labyrinth-the-wild-cards-premium-edition-nintendo-3ds/7377002.p?id=1219267476503&skuId=7377002&st=persona%20q&lp=1&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Warios post paid off. Also kudos again to best buy. They seem to be far more customer centric now and have earned a lot of my shopping dollars this last year.

bread's done
Back