iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']found one for $3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sdragon']Bid error. I won Family Guy for $3...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']yeah he won for $3[/QUOTE]
Johnny's original bid was $4 according to my email. Next time, please don't edit your bid or I will catch you.

iNCREDiPiNoY, I cannot thank you enough for putting this group lowball together. Congratulations to all the winning bidders and sellers.

I'm very happy to see some anime fans here ( I figured the One Piece item would be more sought out than the Appleseed item). I'm disappointed that no one wanted the manga as I was going to include a bonus manga that is so rare it can't be sold in stores (it has no barcode and says not for sale on it) . Perhaps I will save it with some other items I found that I would like to add to a future group lowball :) .

I'm very surprised that so many people wanted the PS1. To think I almost sent it to Amazon.com where they would have given me 25 cents in Amazon credit. Since all the PS1 discs received bids, I will still add a game disc with the console unless the winner wants the Uncle Kracker CD instead (please, someone take it).

I hope all the transactions work out for everyone.

[quote name='sdragon']Bid error. I won Family Guy for $3...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']yeah he won for $3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sdragon']It's up to the seller what they want to do about Family Guy. Holding him to the $4 bid, or selling to me for $3.[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, SDragon had the latest bid at $3 posted so if it were up to me I would send the DVD to SDragon. However, this is iNCREDiPiNOY's thread so he has to make the decision.

Kobra90's totals

Calister23 $7+$3 shipping= $10
Attikus $4+$3 shipping+additional items$3= $10
Johnnybeachboy $6+$3 shipping+additional items$2+$5= $16
Worx $12+$3 shipping+ additional item $1=$16
ShadowSx $2+$3 shipping= $5
Therealdanhill $8+$3 shipping + additional item $1=$12
Yamato $6+$3 shipping =$9
Freemason $8+$3 shipping +additional item $1= $12
Masterchief2291 $4+$3 shipping =$7
Dinky $4+$3 shipping =$7

hwmttu.jpg

[quote name='krashhole']Congrats because $4 was my max lol[/QUOTE]

Ha. Thanks. I was just going off of a whim there. I saw another DA2 in another lowball going for twice what you put. :)

All right, I will be getting invoices together along with packing supplies today and tomorrow. Tomorrow I can start shipping as payments arrive.

[quote name='RedBeardRaven']Ha. Thanks. I was just going off of a whim there. I saw another DA2 in another lowball going for twice what you put. :)[/QUOTE]Considering I paid $5 for a new copy from Bestbuy a couple months back, I couldn't see myself spending more :cool:

[quote name='kobra90']Kobra90's totals

Dinky $4+$3 shipping =$7[/QUOTE]

Kobra, is this what I owe you? The total in the 1st post says $14...I have 5 items total from you.
The Dark Knight - $1 + $3.00 = $4.00
Trasnformers - $1 + $1.50 = $2.50
Transformers 2 - $1 + $1.50 = $2.50
Burn notice season 1 - $1 + $1.50 = $2.50
Burn Notice season 2 - $1 + $1.50 = $2.50
=======
Total = $14

Unless you missed an item or have different shipping prices. Please let me know which amount is needed to be paid. Also, what is your PayPal address?

Would you still take offers on items in your section that didn't sell?
If so I'd place a $1 on that AC3 PS3 tin case.

[quote name='kobra90']Kobra90's totals

Dinky $4+$3 shipping =$7[/QUOTE]

I'll have payment to you ASAP but I'll need a PayPal address :D

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']also please update tracking number.[/QUOTE]

Haven't sent it out due to school and work. Also waiting on others to pay as well

[quote name='AugustAPC']Why are there "???"s behind Cage's Paypal address?[/QUOTE]

Can anyone answer this? I don't to send money to the wrong address.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Can anyone answer this? I don't to send money to the wrong address.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he didn't give it to pinoy yet for him to post?

[quote name='AugustAPC']Why are there "???"s behind Cage's Paypal address?[/QUOTE]

I didn't include my e-mail address when I originally said I would accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards.

I have another e-mail address as my primary account for Paypal, but I have my other email, [email protected], as an accepted e-mail address as well (this is my primary email if someone wants to send an Amazon gift card).

That being said, Johnnybeachboy sent payment to my Yahoo address and it went through fine. I will have the DVD packaged tonight and mailed tomorrow.

Stoic Person Eater: I will happily send you the game code via PM or e-mail if you want to avoid shipping fees. Just let me know what you want to do.

Sti Charles: I will have a final total ready tomorrow when I weigh the box with the PS1. I will also PM you about the bonus disc.

iNCREDiPiNOY, thanks for having the totals set up. I noticed I have a few PM's waiting for me but I wanted to clear up any e-mail confusion first.

Per conversations with Kobra and Dinky via PMs, I am taking over Dinky's bid and paying Kobra what I owe($14)for the items I won + the additional item that Dinky originally won ($5.50).

My total for Kobra90 is $19.50.
Paid up as well.

To all of the buyers of mine, your package has shipped. Picture and Tracking are posted on the OP as well as feedback.

Thank you everyone for participating my first group lowball.

bread's done
Back