iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']To all of the buyers of mine, your package has shipped. Picture and Tracking are posted on the OP as well as feedback.

Thank you everyone for participating my first group lowball.[/QUOTE]

Nice - you don't play around at all with this.
Wish there'd have been something for me in your sale items!

Here are the latest updates that I have:

Jonnybeachboy: Payment received. Package was shipped yesterday. Will PM with tracking number shortly.

The Dark Enforcer: Payment received. Package was shipped yesterday. Will PM with tracking number shortly.

AugustAPC: Payment received. Package was shipped this morning. Will PM with tracking number shortly.

sti charles: I have weighed the box for shipping costs. Will PM with details shortly.

wchillinman: Payment received. Package was shipped this morning. Will PM with tracking number shortly.

Gravitz: Payment received. Package was shipped this morning. Will PM with tracking number shortly.

I have not heard from Setherial, Stoic Person Eater, and b4mv yet. I will try contacting them via PM later today. iNCREDiPiNOY, I will forward a copy of my PM's so you have the tracking numbers as well.

I have included a bonus item for every person that won bids on my stuff. It could be something that didn't sell here, something that I would have included in a future lowball ( I have more stuff to add when everything is finished here), or some everyday household item.

And yes, someone is getting the Uncle Kracker CD :twisted:

Tracking info

Calister23 03121430000301694096
Yamato 03121430000301694102
Worx 03121430000301694133
Freemason 03121430000301694119
Therealdanhill 03121430000301694072
Johnnybeachboy 03121430000301694089

[quote name='kobra90']Pinoy, masterchief2291 and shadowsx have not paid yet[/QUOTE]
I didn't win any stuff from ya. :lol:

[quote name='kobra90']Tracking info

Calister23 03121430000301694096
Yamato 03121430000301694102
Worx 03121430000301694133
Freemason 03121430000301694119
Therealdanhill 03121430000301694072
Johnnybeachboy 03121430000301694089
03121430000301694126[/QUOTE]
Who is this for?

[quote name='masterchief2291']payment sent kobra90. sorry about that. dont usually check the thread after the lowball is ended.[/QUOTE]

I should've pm'd you the invoice. That's my bad. First lowball so new to it all

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Are you guys ready for round 2? :D[/QUOTE]

I will be once I know everyone paid and got their stuff.

Sti charles, I received your payment and will prepare the box tonight for shipping tomorrow.

I have still not heard from Setherial, Stoic Person Eater, and b4m.

[quote name='Cage017']I will be once I know everyone paid and got their stuff.

Sti charles, I received your payment and will prepare the box tonight for shipping tomorrow.

I have still not heard from Setherial, Stoic Person Eater, and b4m.[/QUOTE]

Payment sent! sorry for the wait, been a busy week for me and haven't had time to spend more than a few mins on the pc. Thanks for the lowball! :bouncy:

Sti Charles's package has been sent. Delivery confirmation number is 9534 6000 1682 2247 0001 80.

Setheral's package has also been sent. Delivery confirmation number is 9505 5000 1682 2247 0001 98.

I received a PM from Stoic Person Eater and await payment from him.

I also posted positive feedback for Johnny and Dark Enforcer. Glad to know everything arrived safely.

I should probably PM this, but I have some bad news regarding b4mv's items which is completely my fault: When I was testing the PS1, I was using Tomb Raider 2 and forgot to remove the disc from the system. The disc is not with me (I have the case, but not the disc) so sti charles is getting the game due to my mistake.

HOWEVER, I ordered another copy of Tomb Raider 2 so I should be getting it soon ( I have a PS3 so I can make sure it plays fine). The four other games I still have and everything is included. I PMed b4mv and asked if he wanted me to send the four games I have now followed by Tomb Raider 2 later OR to wait until I receive Tomb Raider 2 and send all 5 games at once.

I apologize for this mishap and feel bad that this happened. I want to make sure he got the games he made the winning bids on and be honest about what happened.

[quote name='Cage017']I also posted positive feedback for Johnny and Dark Enforcer. Glad to know everything arrived safely.[/QUOTE]And I am so glad with my purchases, Cage017. And thanks again for including the other film cell for no charge. That was a move of awesomesauce!

However, on the lighter side, its The Dark Enforcer. Remember that, lest I come to claim your soul. :twisted:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']^ Do you mind post these tracking numbers here? Thanks.[/QUOTE] And do you mind giving us a hint of when round 2 will be? :razz:

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']And I am so glad with my purchases, Cage017. And thanks again for including the other film cell for no charge. That was a move of awesomesauce!

However, on the lighter side, its The Dark Enforcer. Remember that, lest I come to claim your soul. :twisted:

[/QUOTE]

If you want that, you'll have to go through Satoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HsKvr9zTNo

Latest updates on my end:

I received feedback from Gravitz, Wchillinman, and Setheral. Glad everything arrived safely. I will post feedback after I finish this post.

Stoic Person Eater has not sent payment yet. I sent him my email address to pay for Paypal and have not heard back from him.

b4mv, I should be getting the Tomb Raider 2 game sometime this week.

Hope everything works out with AugustAPC and sti charles.

I am happy to announce that Stoic Person Eater has paid and the code was sent. All my people have paid.

b4mv, I am getting Tomb Raider 2 from Goozex. The person sending is suppose to confirm today.

i think i have left feedback for all from the lowball, if i missed you, drop me a note. I had like 16 packages come in the last week so have last who all they came from.

[quote name='Attikus']Got my stuff from Kobra. Can mark is complete if need. Tracking wasn't given, but it's no big deal.[/QUOTE]

Pmed you with that info.

Update: I sent a PM to the person at Goozex sending me the Tomb Raider 2 game. They sent the game yesterday. Delivery confirmation says it will be here on Tuesday.

Game arrived and works. Package for b4mv has been sent. Delivery confirmation number is 9534600017122262000158.

And with that all of my items have shipped. iNCREDiPiNOY, when you want to do another group lowball, please let me know as I have more stuff to contribute.

Who loves anime swag? I just brought some freebies from the Anime Expo. I'm not really a fan of Anime, so these will be up shortly. Stay tuned...

bread's done
Back