Indie Face Kick Bundle - 2 Days Left + New Game (8 Games + Steam Keys + Charity)

speedwerd

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Bridge It, has been added to all bundles (new and purchased in the past).
2 DAYS LEFT!

[youtube]z_AMnQOqrNM[/youtube]

Indie Face Kick Bundle

Link: http://indie.gamingallthetime.com/

Preview Of The Bundle:
[youtube]Ij_j7IomPbE[/youtube]

Games in the bundle:

They currently are offering 2 bundles:

IFK Wham Bam Bundle:

• 8 Games Above w/ Steam Keys
  • Bridge-It
  • The latest album from FreddeGredde
  • 20% of profits goes to charity
  • Price: $10.00
IFK Wham Bam Pow!:

• Everything above (8 Games/Steam Keys/Music Album)
  • Bridge-It
  • Limited Edition IFK T-Shirt
  • Price: $20.00
Preview of what the shirts may look like:
Style 1:
J8nig.png

Style 2:
UmL1J.png

Charity (20% of profits are going towards): Charity Water

The Email which will contain the keys will be sent to your paypal email.
ALSO, please try and avoid using AOL and Comcast email address as it seems AOL emails bounce on their servers. Try and use either gmail/hotmail/yahoo.

If you encounter any problems, head to the main site and email
the active user on "duty" (bottom right of page) or try and join their steam chat group to settle your issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drabelincoln']Indie gala had no issues with their greed keys. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry that these guys offended you so deeply that you made it your personal mission in life to make a nasty comment about them every little chance you get but if the publisher says their game will be in a bundle I believe them.

[quote name='Motoki']I am sorry that these guys offended you so deeply that you made it your personal mission in life to make a nasty comment about them every little chance you get but if the publisher says their game will be in a bundle I believe them.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't think stating a fact was offensive.

I actually think Drabelincoln has a point. I don't understand why these guys are having issues with Greed keys when the Gala guys didn't. Have they explained it anymore thoroughly? Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't preorder this bundle, not because I don't like the guys that hosted this bundle.. but because I would've ended up using my comcast email account to buy it and would have had to contact them just to get my keys.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Sorry I didn't think stating a fact was offensive.[/QUOTE]

You are being annoying. You have trolled this thread the whole time with snide comments at every chance. You don't like these guys, you don't trust them, you aren't buying the bundle. WE GET IT. Now kindly move on.

[quote name='sunghost']I actually think Drabelincoln has a point. I don't understand why these guys are having issues with Greed keys when the Gala guys didn't. Have they explained it anymore thoroughly? Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't preorder this bundle, not because I don't like the guys that hosted this bundle.. but because I would've ended up using my comcast email account to buy it and would have had to contact them just to get my keys.[/QUOTE]

Who knows? It could be any number of reasons. S**t happens. This is clearly not the first bundle to have delays and miscommunictions. It should also be noted that this is their first bundle so some hiccups may be expected.

I'm just tired of the people who have a personal vendetta with these guys and this bundle making snide remarks and stirring up trouble. The game is up now. A delay of a couple of days is really not that bad.

[quote name='Motoki']You are being annoying. You have trolled this thread the whole time with snide comments at every chance. You don't like these guys, you don't trust them, you aren't buying the bundle. WE GET IT. Now kindly move on.

Who knows? It could be any number of reasons. S**t happens. This is clearly not the first bundle to have delays and miscommunictions. It should also be noted that this is their first bundle so some hiccups may be expected.

I'm just tired of the people who have a personal vendetta with these guys and this bundle makins snide remarks and stirring up trouble. The game is up now. A delay of a couple of days is really not that bad.[/QUOTE]

Not stirring up trouble. Stating facts supported by links They caused the trouble themselves.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Not stirring up trouble. Stating facts supported by links They caused the trouble themselves.[/QUOTE]

You are trying to get the last word and be 'right' and I'm tired of it. Off to my ignore list you go.

[quote name='sunghost']I actually think Drabelincoln has a point. I don't understand why these guys are having issues with Greed keys when the Gala guys didn't. Have they explained it anymore thoroughly? [/QUOTE]

I was in their chat room when they explained it. Basically the publisher (or Valve, I forget who) accidentally sent them keys for Greed Corp, instead of Greed Black Border. Rather than delay the launch while they waited for Valve/Publisher to return to work on Monday morning, they sent out the 7 good keys with a note that the 8th would follow soon, which it did.

[quote name='tannersarms']I was in their chat room when they explained it. Basically the publisher (or Valve, I forget who) accidentally sent them keys for Greed Corp, instead of Greed Black Border. Rather than delay the launch while they waited for Valve/Publisher to return to work on Monday morning, they sent out the 7 good keys with a note that the 8th would follow soon, which it did.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. That clears things up, thanks! I suppose the way they handled it was better than giving out the Greed Corp keys instead LOL, people probably would've been more pissed.

[quote name='tannersarms']I was in their chat room when they explained it. Basically the publisher (or Valve, I forget who) accidentally sent them keys for Greed Corp, instead of Greed Black Border. Rather than delay the launch while they waited for Valve/Publisher to return to work on Monday morning, they sent out the 7 good keys with a note that the 8th would follow soon, which it did.[/QUOTE]

That's quite the mixup being that both of those games are from different publishers.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Not stirring up trouble. Stating facts supported by links They caused the trouble themselves.[/QUOTE]

At this point you're pretty much just being an asshole.

Went ahead and bought it. Nine games for myself for ten bucks is a heck of a deal; and then I gave away the spare copy of Greed since I already had it.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']That's quite the mixup being that both of those games are from different publishers.[/QUOTE]

So it was probably Valve goofed up, like I said I couldn't remember whether it was the publisher or valve.

[quote name='tannersarms']So it was probably Valve goofed up, like I said I couldn't remember whether it was the publisher or valve.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it would have had to of been Valve then, the other publisher wouldn't have keys for something that wasn't theirs.

I agree with everything Drabelincoln has said. I didn't feature them in my indie bundle thread and I'm not purchasing the bundle because of their ridiculous behavior and actions.

The bundle itself is fine, completely on the level and is a decent deal if you are interested in most of these games and don't have them.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to express them. That is fine, but at the same time I really think the respectful thing to do is to say your peace and be done. It's really uncalled for to repeatedly beat a dead horse about how terrible you think GATT is or to find every little flimsy excuse to make a snide remark and imply that minor delays or mixups are 'shady' or anything along those lines.

It's totally fine for people to vote their ethics with their wallets but let's not have a crusade here. Speaking personally, I don't care for Electronic Arts and many of their practices however I don't go into threads for their games and constantly repeat how shady I consider them to be, getting up on some high horse that I am not bothering to buy from them or make implications that they are scamming people every time they have a delay in one of their games. I generally keep those thoughts to myself and try to have some respect for those who choose to buy their games and enjoy them.

I am asking the same here. At this point a number of you have expressed your distaste and disdain for GATT and their bundle. Now that that has been expressed can we move on please?

[quote name='Motoki']The bundle itself is fine, completely on the level and is a decent deal if you are interested in most of these games and don't have them.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to express them. That is fine, but at the same time I really think the respectful thing to do is to say your peace and be done. It's really uncalled for to repeatedly beat a dead horse about how terrible you think GATT is or to find every little flimsy excuse to make a snide remark and imply that minor delays or mixups are 'shady' or anything along those lines.

It's totally fine for people to vote their ethics with their wallets but let's not have a crusade here. Speaking personally, I don't care for Electronic Arts and many of their practices however I don't go into threads for their games and constantly repeat how shady I consider them to be, getting up on some high horse that I am not bothering to buy from them or make implications that they are scamming people every time they have a delay in one of their games. I generally keep those thoughts to myself and try to have some respect for those who choose to buy their games and enjoy them.

I am asking the same here. At this point a number of you have expressed your distaste and disdain for GATT and their bundle. Now that that has been expressed can we move on please?[/QUOTE]

If anything, the Be Mine bundle got multiple times more grief than this bundle and I don't recall you being on a self righteous crusade in that thread. I have to wonder what your agenda is being you defend these guys so vigorously. You even try to instigate when you post things like "my keys arrived today, they worked, nothing blew up" when you know full well the issue people have is ethical and not that they think these guys are trying to scam anyone.

Personally, there are 2 out of the 8 games I am interested in and I know I can get them for 2.49 each on Steam worst case scenario so I have no incentive to pay 8 or 10 bucks for a bundle of other crap. I have a suspicion most people are in the same boat since there isn't even one real "gem" in the entire bundle and most games have mixed reviews. It seems to be the "value" bundle with a ton of cheaper so so games no one necessarily wants. Coupled with the organizers seemingly less than ethical business practices and I have no interest in supporting them or speaking kindly about them for posterity's sake.

That said, were they to put together a quality bundle, I personally would probably purchase it so it's really up to them to redeem themselves.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You even try to instigate when you post things like "my keys arrived today, they worked, nothing blew up" when you know full well the issue people have is ethical and not that they think these guys are trying to scam anyone.
[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I was referring comments like

[quote name='inm8num2']Shady website run by shady guy doesn't deliver pre-order keys by expected time?

Shocking.[/QUOTE]

which as far as I am concerned is implying there is something 'shady' about the bundle so in spite of what you say, there was some implication that they were trying to scam. Drabelincoln then chimed in with a similar comment when the Greed: The Black Border key was late. Whether they genuinely believe it or not there was implication that there was some attempt to swindle going on, otherwise why bring up that those putting on the bundle were "shady" in reference to keys being late?

And yes I did give Groupees a lot of crap for the way they put their bundle on because in terms of strictly the implementation of the actual bundle and leaving out any behind the scenes drama of what those organizing it did or didn't do, their bundle launch was far, far rockier than this one.

In the end though they got their s**t together and I bought it, albeit at the minimum. I don't have anything personal against them at all and I would buy their next bundle without issue and pay more than the minimum as long as they can keep their servers up at launch. I'm not trying to smear them or give people buying their bundle crap and never was. They just didn't see things that I saw coming a mile away and it was rather like a Keystone Cops bundle launch. It was comical how unprepared they were but hopefully they learned from it.

In any case I'm done arguing about this and checking this thread. I don't have an agenda I am just tired of seeing the same damned thing repeated over and over, the self righteousness and being made to feel as though it's somehow morally wrong to buy their bundle.

I don't care what you guys think. It's some games. No one got hurt. There's nothing wrong with the bundle itself. If you all want to sit in here and pat each other on the back for how great you are for refusing to buy it, do it. I'm done.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']If anything, the Be Mine bundle got multiple times more grief than this bundle and I don't recall you being on a self righteous crusade in that thread.[/QUOTE]

LOL exactly.

Be Mine Bundle a week late due high demand and server traffic but 100% legit with good communication by the people running it letting everyone know what's up. Mass response? Outrage.

Face Kick bundle run by website advocating VPNs, linking to illegal Steam key resellers, all denied by angry and unprofessional guy running the bundle, then delivered later than pre-order guaranteed. Mass response? Defending the GAAT crew because the "bundle is legit".

We can all disagree about our individual to support the GAAT crew or not, but the vehement claims about detractors being on a crusade are silly. There's nothing crusade-like about making a conscious decision to not support what we have reason to believe are untrustworthy people then letting people know about the precursors to the bundle and why others should be cautious.

Just look at the first promo video for the IFK bundle. It's horribly done, and that's an indicator of lack of professionalism. I don't need a fancy video, but when it's that awful, with terrible music, skewed aspect ratios, and Steam community tabs popping up in the corner, I raise my eyebrows.

Wouldn't the publishers provide some kind of official footage of their games to edit into the promo video? Why did GAAT need to video capture their own gameplay through Steam?

I'm genuinely curious if the other bundles put together their promos with footage they record or they use gameplay footage provided by the game developers. Not insinuating anything about IFK in that regard other than the fact that their video was terrible.

[quote name='tannersarms']But, as you're following this thread, would you agree they are learning/have learnt from their mistakes?[/QUOTE]

No. Their mistakes are/were their associations with illegal key sellers from russia and their general jerkish behavior in other fronts unrelated to the bundle. Yes, they have run this bundle pretty well IMO and addressed any issues that have come up quickly and appropriately, but that is not the issue anyone ever had with them.

I find it amusing how hard people try to rationalize buying this bundle. It's as though some gamers cannot say no to 8 games for $10, even if they have doubts.

The GAAT guys haven't learned anything. They simply backtracked after getting exposed multiple times and lashing out childishly with legal threats.

Imagine that, threatening someone with legal action for pointing out that their website has a link to illegal key sellers and a guide on how to use VPNs, something forbidden by Steam.

Honestly, how stupid do you have to be to think that having those links on your website isn't an issue when trying to promote a sale of products for a platform that has rules against said links? How is that not a red flag for people? "Oh, they took it down, it's legit." I will err on the side of caution and not support this group. If I really wanted the games I'd go straight to the developers or through Steam.

[quote name='inm8num2']I find it amusing how hard people try to rationalize buying this bundle. It's as though some gamers cannot say no to 8 games for $10, even if they have doubts.

The GAAT guys haven't learned anything. They simply backtracked after getting exposed multiple times and lashing out childishly with legal threats.

Imagine that, threatening someone with legal action for pointing out that their website has a link to illegal key sellers and a guide on how to use VPNs, something forbidden by Steam.

Honestly, how stupid do you have to be to think that having those links on your website isn't an issue when trying to promote a sale of products for a platform that has rules against said links? How is that not a red flag for people? "Oh, they took it down, it's legit." I will err on the side of caution and not support this group. If I really wanted the games I'd go straight to the developers or through Steam.[/QUOTE]
Meridian4 seems to give their games to anyone that wants to sell a bundle. I say we contact them and start our own CAG bundle.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Meridian4 seems to give their games to anyone that wants to sell a bundle. I say we contact them and start our own CAG bundle.[/QUOTE]

You know, given how badly some some of these recent upstart bundles have been run, the thought had crossed my mind that I could do at least as well as them if I started my own bundle. It seems like any idiot can get there own bundle now a days. Why not us idiots?

[quote name='The End']You know, given how badly some some of these recent upstart bundles have been run, the thought had crossed my mind that I could do at least as well as them if I started my own bundle. It seems like any idiot can get there own bundle now a days. Why not us idiots?[/QUOTE]
If you decide to do such a thing let me know. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand or wallet whatever the case may be.

[quote name='The End']You know, given how badly some some of these recent upstart bundles have been run, the thought had crossed my mind that I could do at least as well as them if I started my own bundle. It seems like any idiot can get there own bundle now a days. Why not us idiots?[/QUOTE]

The CAG brand name would certainly lend credibility to a bundle, but you'd need a good programmer to handle the keys distribution.

Have any of the bundles released their profit and payment-to-the-developers structure? Do you think they have a guaranteed base payout to get dev interest?

I must be the exception, because not only have I not gotten my keys after pre-ordering, but it's been 24 hours since I contacted them. Googling if anyone else had issues has brought me here and at gog.com.

However, you guys mention different e-mails to try out for customer support, whereas the one I tried was [email protected] ,the e-mail that was on the e-mail receipt.

While the deal is great, crap customer service is still crap customer service. I'm going to try Mitsuki first, then that other one.

[quote name='GamingKnight']I must be the exception, because not only have I not gotten my keys after pre-ordering, but it's been 24 hours since I contacted them. Googling if anyone else had issues has brought me here and at gog.com.

However, you guys mention different e-mails to try out for customer support, whereas the one I tried was [email protected] ,the e-mail that was on the e-mail receipt.

While the deal is great, crap customer service is still crap customer service. I'm going to try Mitsuki first, then that other one.[/QUOTE]

If that doesn't work, try their steam chat support. Its also linked under the customer support/service email on the website.

Thanks much for the info. I got a response asking me to forward them the receipt. >> You'd think the receipt number would be enough, but I guess they must not have organized records to look through.

I wanted to smack Mitsuki for stating the obvious to me that the keys were already mailed out. Hence the issue I'm having. :wall:

Dunno how much longer I'll stay up on this since it's already 2 AM.

Edit: Got my keys finally and activated them.

Well posting because of an update to the bundle.

Roughly 2 days left until the bundle ends first off. So if you are still interested in it, you still have time.

Second, it seems they added another game to the bundle. Its a DRM version of Bridge-It (I take that means no steam key for it). According to their most recent tweet, all users who have purchased the bundle should have a copy of the game.

Preview of the game can be seen below. Not the greatest quality, seems like a bridge simulator lol.

Added all info to the OP.

I still would like to buy keys for Booster Trooper, Avencast, and Still Life 2 is anyone has them. PM me. Thanks! :D

[quote name='speedwerd']Well posting because of an update to the bundle.

Roughly 2 days left until the bundle ends first off. So if you are still interested in it, you still have time.

Second, it seems they added another game to the bundle. Its a DRM version of Bridge-It (I take that means no steam key for it). According to their most recent tweet, all users who have purchased the bundle should have a copy of the game.

Preview of the game can be seen below. Not the greatest quality, seems like a bridge simulator lol.

Added all info to the OP.[/QUOTE]

The email I got also seemed to imply that Bridge it would only be available for 48 hours

FaceKickers Hurry - Free bonus game for you in the next 48 hours!

And

You should hurry up and take this gift fast as the current bundle ending in 48 hours

Maybe I am reading that wrong but it sounds like use it or lose it to me.

Hmm that is very interesting, I was just going based off their twitter feed, which reads:

Indiefacekick brings all bundle owners the first ever DRM FREE Version of Bridge-It. Added to your accounts in the next 24 hours!

That was a day ago. I guess the question is, will you have access to it after the bundle ends. I take it you can download the game it will be yours to keep. Just being able to re-access it after the bundle is over is the question at hand :/

[quote name='Motoki']The email I got also seemed to imply that Bridge it would only be available for 48 hours

And

Maybe I am reading that wrong but it sounds like use it or lose it to me.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think you answered your own question: bundle ends in 2 days, no more bonus in 2 days.

It may not be precisely what was said but I expect that was the intent.

Got home and started downloading Bridge It. Good god are their servers slow. I mean 90s AOL on a 9600 baud dial up modem slow.

I hope it really is staying up the beyond 48 hours because I might need more than 48 hours to download it. :p

I was weak and bit :( Couldn't resist after the latest addition, as I've always wanted to try Bridge-It.

Started the download yesterday (~130mb) and it downloaded with a whopping 25kB/s with 4 segments in DTA! Had to pause after an hour to get out of the house.

Today I resumed and it was downloading with 750kB/s! Still no world record, but better than yesterday. I guess everybody was downloading at the same time.

Glad to hear the download rates are going a bit faster. I just imagine everyone was downloading it yesterday and now less are today.

If anybody's interested in a trade, I'm willing to trade unused Steam keys for Plain Sight or Madballs in Babo: Invasion from the BeMine2 bundle for Steam keys for Still Life 2 or P.A.M. from this one. PM if interested.

I noticed they added the donate more button now. Still on the fence whether I want the tier one bonuses enough to pay another $6.

I'm interested in Still Life 2, Avencast, and Dead Horde, but I have everything else. I have lots of spare Humble Bundle and Indie Gala keys if anyone is willing to trade.

Got another email that says:

Last 24 hours to grab your Free bonus game...
It is your last chance to Download the Free Bonus game!

I still think they might yank the thing whent the bundle is over so anyone who wants it should grab it just in case.

If they yank it after the bundle is over that's pretty freaking lame. Hope nobody was on vacation or away from their computer that and didn't check their email. If this is the case they should stick to steam keys.

bread's done
Back