IndieGameStand Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
New thread here.

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:
  • New game every 96 hours. Check back every 4 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why they put a $2 minimum on an $8 game, but it's worth it.  Daedalus is really well-done and captures the fun of Unreal Tournament.  It could certainly use more variety in the graphics department, but if you like this kind of game, I'd give it a shot.

I don't know why they put a $2 minimum on an $8 game, but it's worth it. Daedalus is really well-done and captures the fun of Unreal Tournament. It could certainly use more variety in the graphics department, but if you like this kind of game, I'd give it a shot.
It's basically a glorified 75% off sale that also comes with some goodies.

New deal, $1 for Wrack, BTA for an additional Steam key for the OST download.

If anyone wants the game, but not the OST, talk to me. I only want the OST, you'd give me a buck for the key. :)

New deal, $1 for Wrack, BTA for an additional Steam key for the OST download.

If anyone wants the game, but not the OST, talk to me. I only want the OST, you'd give me a buck for the key. :)
Would be a nice deal.. if it wasn't in a BS bundle.

Derpy_Hooves_derp_derp_derp.gif

Yay glad to see more games from this company! I would have preferred a Dawn's Light with a BTA with Dawn's Light 2 and 3. But heck Stargazer looks nice and how could I pass up a Harvest Moon ripoff. 

Yay glad to see more games from this company! I would have preferred a Dawn's Light with a BTA with Dawn's Light 2 and 3. But heck Stargazer looks nice and how could I pass up a Harvest Moon ripoff.
Hopefully you wait until they're all bundled this time lol

Hopefully you wait until they're all bundled this time lol
It's cheap enough to not matter as much....plus I can have extra game keys if they come to Steam. It helped that the previous trilogy was all together so I didn't have to buy other bundles I didn't care about, and I believe the third game of said trilogy isn't bundled yet.

It's cheap enough to not matter as much....plus I can have extra game keys if they come to Steam. It helped that the previous trilogy was all together so I didn't have to buy other bundles I didn't care about, and I believe the third game of said trilogy isn't bundled yet.
The third game will most likely be in the next debut bundle.

The IGS rep just (re)tweeted a tease for the next deal:

https://twitter.com/slashie_/status/597105988089618432

The game is Ananias Roguelike by Slashware Interactive. It's on Greenlight. (I'm not linking to it because this stupid forum software breaks the Tweet embed if I add a link. Bleh.)

I can't decide if this might be one of those few odd IGS games that doesn't bundle before it hits steam. The bundle sites I hear have gotten so aggressive at trying to go after any and every indie dev these days.

Oh and thank you Foxhack for letting us know there are furries in the game.

In stayed strong spoder and I didn't buy the previous 3 game RPGMaker pack. I do feel they will be bundled again though Stargazer looked neat. I'm a huge rouge game fan....I'll support these guys. I also like the art style...simple but decent. Could be a fun.

Not that it's any huge surprise because there's like 4 games left at this point (and I use the term games loosely) that haven't been Greenlit, but Ananias just got Greenlit.

I actually have been waiting for Unrest to go cheap. I don't count that Humble because it was in some obnoxious high tier with other games I already had.

Of course if I buy it here it will probably be in some cheap $2 Gala bundle with 8 other games tomorrow. :p

I actually have been waiting for Unrest to go cheap. I don't count that Humble because it was in some obnoxious high tier with other games I already had.

Of course if I buy it here it will probably be in some cheap $2 Gala bundle with 8 other games tomorrow. :p
It's a trap, don't do it!

Even worse.

It's published by KISS, so it'll end up doing the rounds on all bundle sites pretty soon. I wish they'd given the extras as a bonus instead of another goddamn copy of 39 Steps...

I usually try to buy IGS deals only when there are good bonuses.  That's why I bought the Ground Pounders/Pit deal a short time ago.  Now those games are in a Groupees bundle (which I preordered of course) and The Pit has extra goodies.  At least I have the Ground Pounders Hi Rez Pack as a bonus.  Oh wait... it's free on Steam.  Son of a Bitch!

[quote name="spoderman" post="12690163" timestamp="1431581851"]It's a trap, don't do it![/quote]
I can't believe I'm considering walking into the trap. I know damn well it's gonna be in a bundle soon.

[quote name="Neuro5i5" post="12690801" timestamp="1431626174"]Moran.[/quote]
I have a fever for IGS Unrest...and the only cure is MOR Poopies bundles!

Lyle in Cube Sector fuckin' rules.

You guys should give that a whirl while you idle for stuff.

THEY HAVE NO STEAM KEYS

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME HITLER
I never said they had Steam keys!

That's pretty cool though, good quality games such as Octodad and Spelunky.

At least MysterD should be happy.

Edit: Nevermind, just read Motoki's post.

Based on the IGS clues, the next game could be "Will Fight for Food".  According to the Steam forum, previous owners will get Steam keys.  The game was in two Groupees bundles -- BaB 2 and Shinyloot 2.  With all the Groupees bundles I have, I'm surprised I don't have this game.  Maybe because it was in two BaB's and I thought it was junk? 

After writing all this out, I looked at the Steam page again.  The current game, Unrest, is made by the same dev, so... 

The one Groupees it was in was a really old bundle and just very recently got keys because there was some shenanigans going on with database mixups and payment drama etc.

The other one was a Shiny Loot Groupee and most people tend to skip those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back