Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

[quote name='PhantomBlob']I've been registered well over 30 days though, and I've never posted here before, I just don't understand it =/[/QUOTE]

Not according to your join date.

[quote name='life.exe']Not according to your join date.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah...hmm...that's really weird...:S Ok thanks a lot, that clears things up

Sorry another question guys, is there a good, working site which can get you Microsoft points on xbox 360? Thanks.

hi, im new to this site and i hope by asking this question i am not breaking any rules. i am on the search for cheap xbl 48 hour codes. i have bout (a couple time) in bulk off ebay. first purchase was for aroung $13 for 120 codes and then my second was for 200 codes for $25. where do they get these codes and how can i be part of that? thank you!

I know it's been a very very long time for the Wii conga... I didn't want to reply to the old thread because of it being over a year old, but I wanted to ask if it would be alright if I started a new wii conga? Or took over the old one? Thanks alot :)

Can someone give me some info on Rewards1.com? I went there after reading a thread about it on here, and have since gotten 5.00 points and requested a $5 Amazon gift card only to have that request rejected. I need to enter some certain info, listing my Paypal account email, current password (to Paypal I'm guessing), New Password, and Confirm New Password. I don't think I have to fill out the address section because I believe they'll give me the code through email (if I had been reading correctly). I'm just wondering though, is this legit? Giving away my Paypal account and the password to it seems a little sketchy to me. =\

Can someone help?

I have a question, if I make a new paypal account and redeem a $5 paypal giftcard from a freebie site, do I still have to link my account to my bank/credit card in order to receive it? Any fees? Because technically I'm not getting it from someone- I earned it through work.

I have a question:

When I come here, I usually see threads from people really self bumping and trying to make referral cash. How can we know which ones really work though and not just somebody trying to make a quick $0.50 from someone just referring?

I use 3 survey sites that work for me, but trying to expand and it's always difficult to find a reliable new one :whistle2:/

Can anybody tell me how to use swagbucks to make the most swagbucks daily so I can get Amazon gc as often as possible?

I keep hearing about it but I also keep hearing you have to watch how often you search or you get kicked out. Help please

So is the whole referral system just one huge ass pyramid scheme? Sure seems like it. I wouldn't mind getting a PS3 for on the cheap but I don't know 8-15 people who would actually sign up for that stuff and pay for something from the advertisers

Anybody ever had an issue with Lockerz not giving you ptz? I just completed the "Sign up for a gamefly trial" offer and haven't gotten the 1750 points after several hours. First time I've tried one of these and it's really hurting any faith I had :/

[quote name='aptanor']Anybody ever had an issue with Lockerz not giving you ptz? I just completed the "Sign up for a gamefly trial" offer and haven't gotten the 1750 points after several hours. First time I've tried one of these and it's really hurting any faith I had :/[/QUOTE]

Lockerz sucks in my opinion. Please don't let that give you the wrong impression of gpt sites. Check out any in my thread, they are 100% legit and i've gotten prizes from every single one of them. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Well that's irritating.

I wouldn't care so much had it not been one of those one-time things, as well as an offer that a lot of these sites feature.

Can anyone help me remember a site I used to use can't remember the addy or name but they gifted steam games among other prizes.

hey guys, im just wondering if its ok to use my thread to offer cash in exchange for referrals?

i want a 3ds through a trainn site. but i havent seen anyone do that sort of thing in here so i dont know if thats allowed.

thanks

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How do you change the title of a thread that you created?[/QUOTE]

sorry for double post (edit button not showing on my phone), but click on edit and go advanced then change title

edit your first post

[quote name='giantqtipz']hey guys, im just wondering if its ok to use my thread to offer cash in exchange for referrals?

i want a 3ds through a trainn site. but i havent seen anyone do that sort of thing in here so i dont know if thats allowed.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Should be okay, it says 1 thread allowed per person.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How do you change the title of a thread that you created?[/QUOTE]

Edit>Go Advanced
Change the title

Would someone help me out please, made a swagbuck account and managed to get 1000+ points but it ask me mobile verification when I tried redeem but do no live in US. Need someone who have US mobile please :(

I have a question.. o.o; I'm not too familiar with some terms you guys use at this forum often like YMMV and conga.. but uh.. in this particular section of the forums, what do you guys mean by conga?

Can anyone give me any good earnings sites other than Swagbucks? They deactivated my account (said I used a search bot, no idea what that is) and I was wondering if there was a similar site that actually works, preferably that lets you redeem PayPal. Thanks.

I want to earn more Amazon gift cards/certificates. I don't want to give these referral sites any more information than an email address.

Is there any referral sites that will email me Amazon codes without having to have paypal or having to give them a phone number?

I got burned a long time ago when I refused to give one of them my phone number. I earned enough points, but I had to verify with my phone. I gave up after that.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']Any sites you guys recommend to get some amazon credit? Like survey sites, not trainn etc?[/QUOTE]

I recommend mypoints. It has easy click through ads and it gives you points for surveys you qualify out of too. It also had shopping points for merchants. If you sign up as a referal to me, you get $5 worth of bonus points when you make a $20 purchase by clicking their link (you'll get merchant points too). I need your email to do the referal though.

Hey guys. I'm a new user around here. I was wondering what the policy is on posting referal links in our signatures here at CAG. I see we are allowed to have a thread, but I've also seen many people who have their links in their signatures. Is this allowed or not? Thanks in advance.

I got a question. Are any of these things real, or is it all bulls**t that'll bone my computer?

Is there a benefit for the user who signs up on a reward site using someone's referral? Like would I get a a percentage of what they make or a bonus?

I want to get a PS4 as soon as possible, and I have tons of free time to put into stuff like this. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can earn enough for a PS4 ASAP?

Thanks, guys.

Hi guys, I have 5 2-day Xbox Live trial. Can I use my 5 2 day xbox live trial to get 10 days on 1 account? Or the 2 day trial can only be applied once onto 1 account? Can someone help me find a link that would say so. Thank you CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the last question was asked here two and a half years ago, but I'll try anyway.
Are referral links to contest sites allowed? The contest is one of the kind that gives bonus entries for referring others with your link. I was going to post it to the contest section, but somebody already did and it wasn't popular there because of the referral link. I mean, I could post the non referral link as well, but it seems to negate the purpose of posting it in the referral section.

Well, the last question was asked here two and a half years ago, but I'll try anyway.
Are referral links to contest sites allowed? The contest is one of the kind that gives bonus entries for referring others with your link. I was going to post it to the contest section, but somebody already did and it wasn't popular there because of the referral link. I mean, I could post the non referral link as well, but it seems to negate the purpose of posting it in the referral section.
I came to ask this same question.

bread's done
Back