Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

[quote name='zizo79']hey guys, i got 2 people to sign up under me at yourps34free.com ...but it keeps saying that : "this user is not providing credit to your account as they have not completed their offer requirement"
does it mean that they completed their offers and it takes time for me to get credit ?
thanks[/quote]

it means that they haven't completed an offer.

[quote name='SpitFire158']it means that they haven't completed an offer.[/quote]
okay...thanks
i thought that for some reason ..it takes time to get a credit for a refferal and that is why i get that kind of message..

[quote name='zizo79']how long does it take to get credit for a referral ?[/quote]

As soon as they get credit for it, you get them as a referral

[quote name='SpitFire158']As soon as they get credit for it, you get them as a referral[/quote]
for some reason, my cousin did an instant offer earlier this morning..and it is still pending ...

[quote name='zizo79']for some reason, my cousin did an instant offer earlier this morning..and it is still pending ...[/QUOTE]
Instant offers are not usually instant. On some cases there are.

He may have not gotten an automatic credit if he did something wrong (clear cookies, enable ALL cookies, disable anti-cookie/ad progs, etc.).

I think if he does not get credit in a day or so, he won't get credit. He will have to do it manually, a process that I think takes 10 biz days.

Here's a question,

Anyone have any exp with Macrobucks, Forcebucks, or V-bux? I know you can green 4 ever on them and cash out when you get more refs. I'm looking for site that has good/fast support, lets you do MCRs, and has good rewards.

Thanks

[quote name='kube00']Here's a question,

Anyone have any exp with Macrobucks, Forcebucks, or V-bux? I know you can green 4 ever on them and cash out when you get more refs. I'm looking for site that has good/fast support, lets you do MCRs, and has good rewards.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I've done Macro$ and never had a prob. I don't know if they accept MCRs though.

V-Bux is very good too. You need to do about 2-3 offers to get 1 credit, so it may be hard to find a referral. Not sure if they do MCR either. I'm a member on all their sites, but never completed them yet (just signed up for a free green awhile ago :D).

Never tried ForceBucks. They're too new.

If you want green forever kinda sites, I think any smaller network that gives custom orders can work with you on that. Sites like CustomOrderThis is good.

[quote name='kube00']Thanks think I'll give customorderthis a shot. Are there any other networks that green forever that you suggest?[/QUOTE]
Great! If you need to sign up on their main site, I can offer $20 upon green.

I'm not too sure about others as I never really tried others. GiftMonster is nice too, but COTS pays $10 more. Maybe Somethin4Nothin?

I was wondering I know that Tranin allows you to resign up for a site if you didn't have a ref done. Does this apply to sites you have refs on, but it just resets them? I'm asking because I actually logged in on one that I've completed in the sign up box and it didn't say this email has an account or such. Can you just overwrite an account?

[quote name='gfanikf']I was wondering I know that Tranin allows you to resign up for a site if you didn't have a ref done. Does this apply to sites you have refs on, but it just resets them? I'm asking because I actually logged in on one that I've completed in the sign up box and it didn't say this email has an account or such. Can you just overwrite an account?[/QUOTE]
Trainn allows you to use another account without penalty if BOTH the following applies:

- you never did an offer or attempted to do one
- you never got even 1 referral

They never delete accounts, so if that email doesn't exist and you're absolutely sure you used it to sign up before, contact them at contact _AT_ trainn.org

Ive been considering getting a 360 or wii through one of these referal sites, and i have been reading up as best i can, but I need to ask about the credit card thing:
why do they need your credit card? do they charge you later?
is there any one site recommended over others?
i guess thats all i can think of right now.

[quote name='Grove']Ive been considering getting a 360 or wii through one of these referal sites, and i have been reading up as best i can, but I need to ask about the credit card thing:
i guess thats all i can think of right now.[/QUOTE]

You need a CC to do "offers" from the sites sponsors. You sign up for a trial or buy some products from the sponsors then you need to find "x" amount of people to do the same under your referral. Look through the forums and join a conga or some one paying for "greens" (a "green" is a referral that uses your link and completes an offer.) If you want a non CC site try gaminglagoon (see sig) or some of the other sites that do a point type system instead of a referral system but it will be next to impossible to earn enough points on a site like gl for a wii or 360 without some strong referrals. Goodluck!

[quote name='Grove']Ive been considering getting a 360 or wii through one of these referal sites, and i have been reading up as best i can, but I need to ask about the credit card thing:
i guess thats all i can think of right now.[/QUOTE]
When you do an "offer", advertisers ask for your card. They do this in case you wish to continue being a member of theirs, after the trial period. Some of these offers might also be a one time purchase, which again is charged through the card. It is also used to verify you're not entering fake info. If you use a real card ad respect the advertisers' offers, you will be fine and this freebie stuff will continue. Don't scam them, like some people do. If they go, this stuff will die VERY quickly.

A network to try definitely is www.trainn.org ... Like many these days, congas die off very fast these days, so joining one will be definitely useless. You could be better of making like $20 if someone is offering you for signing up as their referral (and doing an offer). If you like more details on this stuff, I can help :)

So what happens if you sign up, and do like..2 offers? Do they get put towards your total needed? Or did you just waste an offer?

I've got one pending, I don't want to do another instant one and end up with a wasted offer.

[quote name='Nowell']So what happens if you sign up, and do like..2 offers? Do they get put towards your total needed? Or did you just waste an offer?

I've got one pending, I don't want to do another instant one and end up with a wasted offer.[/QUOTE]
For a Trainn site:

If you did it the points way: there is no problem. You can do however many offers it takes to get your gift

If you did it the referral way: only one is required, and only one credit will be given to you...no matter however many you do. It will be a wasted offer, of course...which you definitely don't wanna do these days.

Is there an offer site for a PSP similar to yourfree360games.com? As in, I can do the offers myself instead of having to rely on referrals? All I can find are sites like gaminglagoon which require you to do tons of surveys and the such in order to get a very small amount of points. On yourfree360games I could do 2 offers to get a copy of GH3, so is it reasonable to expect there is a site I can do around 4 offers on to get a PSP?

[quote name='creeeaature']Is there an offer site for a PSP similar to yourfree360games.com? As in, I can do the offers myself instead of having to rely on referrals? All I can find are sites like gaminglagoon which require you to do tons of surveys and the such in order to get a very small amount of points. On yourfree360games I could do 2 offers to get a copy of GH3, so is it reasonable to expect there is a site I can do around 4 offers on to get a PSP?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, only Trainn sites can do such deals. You could try working out a deal with the owners of other freebie sites, but it'll definitely be 4+ offers (Trainn pays about $50/g, others pay about $40/g).

Anyone recommend the best site for getting free Wii Points cards? I do Harris Polls surveys all the time, but it just feels like I'm accumulating points towards such poor prizes. I'd like Wii Points, Wii games, Wii accessories, and such, but mostly Wii Points.

Any recommendations? I would rather only get points by completing surveys or something. Don't want to spend money, if that's possible. Is it?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone recommend the best site for getting free Wii Points cards? I do Harris Polls surveys all the time, but it just feels like I'm accumulating points towards such poor prizes. I'd like Wii Points, Wii games, Wii accessories, and such, but mostly Wii Points.

Any recommendations? I would rather only get points by completing surveys or something. Don't want to spend money, if that's possible. Is it?[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried it, but it will probably be these:

http://www.ezyrewards.com
http://www.gaminglagoon.com
http://www.prizerebel.com

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got an order confirmation from a site i signed up for on prizerebel, but the link to cancel does not work.
What should I do?????

Quote:
Dear NAME, Thank you for ordering Baby's First Disney Books while visiting our partner site, CoolSavings. You can look forward to receiving your shipment in about 2-3 weeks. If you are unable to click on the links below, simply copy and paste the links into your web browser.
Once you receive your order and your account number, you can take advantage of our Online Customer Service Center at www.HomeClubs.Scholastic.com/service.asp to update your information or make a payment online. Be sure to have your account number available; it will be included in your shipment.
Complete information on your order is below. Please note that any free gifts and other promotional items may be shipped separately from the product you ordered. Again thank you for your order from www.HomeClubs.Scholastic.com, the internet's best site for all of your editor-approved children's books.
If you wish not to receive the Baby's First Disney Books, please click on the following link within 48 hours: http://homeclubs.scholastic.com/cancelorder

Your Order Confirmation Number: XXXXXXX
(Note: This is not your account number. An account number will be included in your shipment.)
Your Purchase Summary:
Baby's First Disney Books $3.99
Shipping and Handling $2.99
Tax (estimated) $0.58
Grand Total $7.56

Ship To:
ADDRESS

So I signed up on prize rebel and I have some questions. When I do surveys do I HAVE to enter my name and address? I really dont want a bunch of junk mail but If I have to thats alright I guess.

[quote name='Persona7']So I signed up on prize rebel and I have some questions. When I do surveys do I HAVE to enter my name and address? I really dont want a bunch of junk mail but If I have to thats alright I guess.[/quote]

Use a gmail email to store all the SPAM they send you(Preferably not your personal email). Keep your real name and adress on your personal account and when you fill up offers.

[quote name='Persona7']So I signed up on prize rebel and I have some questions. When I do surveys do I HAVE to enter my name and address? I really dont want a bunch of junk mail but If I have to thats alright I guess.[/QUOTE]

In a nutshell these freebie sites pay you to give your info to their advertisers and in return they pay you for giving their advertisers info or for using their services. That is why all pay/freebie sites require you to give their advertisers all real info. You are getting paid/prizes to get sent junk mail and for telemarketers to bug you... or to buy "x" product or use "y" service.

So, is there a scammer warning thread in this forum? I just wanted to report a guy who ripped me off of $100 for 4 sites. fucker's name is Supahsain.

Just wanted to give a warning. He hasn't posted in a while, but who knows if he's PM'd anyone else. He uses fake info and his greens don't go red until you go through the verification process after getting all your referrals.

[quote name='Bezerker']So, is there a scammer warning thread in this forum? I just wanted to report a guy who ripped me off of $100 for 4 sites. fucker's name is Supahsain.

Just wanted to give a warning. He hasn't posted in a while, but who knows if he's PM'd anyone else. He uses fake info and his greens don't go red until you go through the verification process after getting all your referrals.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, thanks for the warning. He only has 4 posts and joined recently so I wouldn't trust him with that much money anyways.

Sorry I didn't know where this belonged so I thought I'd put it here because I can't make new threads due to my 30 day waiting period. There is this survey site called cashkrazy.com, I have done my research on it, and it seems like not many people trust it. Has anyone used this site before? Can you give any insight on it? It seems like it is a decent site. I stayed away from the offers that needed any personal info and just did surveys. Thanks for your replies.

All there surveys are from Big Buck Surveys, Winning Surveys, Opinion Outpost, and Nationwide Opinion Panel. Are these reputable survey sites?

[quote name='jaydepps']Sorry I didn't know where this belonged so I thought I'd put it here because I can't make new threads due to my 30 day waiting period. There is this survey site called cashkrazy.com, I have done my research on it, and it seems like not many people trust it. Has anyone used this site before? Can you give any insight on it? It seems like it is a decent site. I stayed away from the offers that needed any personal info and just did surveys. Thanks for your replies.

All there surveys are from Big Buck Surveys, Winning Surveys, Opinion Outpost, and Nationwide Opinion Panel. Are these reputable survey sites?[/QUOTE]
I never heard of that one, but I've heard a LOT of sites like cashcrate, prizerebel, and gaminglagoon.

hey guys, totally freakin new to all of this so im really gonna hit you with some of the basics :)

1) what exactly is a conga? Maybe im missing a thread on all of this, but from my context clues it sounds like it's just a line you get into to get all the required referrels for a free ps3, ipod, etc.

2) Is all i do then to get my ps3 is complete an offer through a referrel link, get my ass in line, and then wait a few months for peeps to finish me off on referrels? Is there an avg wait time for all of this to get done?

3) how legit is all of this? If i have 6 months of patience (hell, if i get a free ps3, i have a year or 2 of patience!) will i pretty much guarantee to get a ps3...or ipod or whatever else i sign up for?

4) THANKS MUCHLY!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to hang out here a bit. looks like a nice place :)

[quote name='nymk83']hey guys, totally freakin new to all of this so im really gonna hit you with some of the basics :)

1) what exactly is a conga? Maybe im missing a thread on all of this, but from my context clues it sounds like it's just a line you get into to get all the required referrels for a free ps3, ipod, etc.

2) Is all i do then to get my ps3 is complete an offer through a referrel link, get my ass in line, and then wait a few months for peeps to finish me off on referrels? Is there an avg wait time for all of this to get done?

3) how legit is all of this? If i have 6 months of patience (hell, if i get a free ps3, i have a year or 2 of patience!) will i pretty much guarantee to get a ps3...or ipod or whatever else i sign up for?

4) THANKS MUCHLY!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to hang out here a bit. looks like a nice place :)[/QUOTE]
Hi nymk83!

Let me help you out with this. Contact me via pm if you want more help.

1. A conga helps people who use it by getting them referrals. In a typical conga, you sign up under a link in that conga (the conga instructs which one specifically). Once you get credit for your offer you will be added in the line. the line then rotates about once a week so everyone gets a fair chance at getting some referrals.

Now days congas are set at about 3-5 referrals for each person, depending on the site, then you're moved off it. It used to be the FULL amount back (like 10 referrals for a ps3) about a year ago, but has since decreased b/c people lost faith in congas. Why? Because people rarely get any referrals these days through it, if at all. If you're lucky enough to join a site and get in the earlier spots in a conga, you will probably get some referrals. However, if the conga is a couple of weeks old, you prob won't get any. Based on experience, I joined a conga for a VERY popular site within like 10-15 min of it launching and got credit for my offer. I ended up finishing the site on my own...the conga was useless.

2. Read above. Congas don't help much these days, and will be less popular as people lose interest in it. More and more people seem to "trade" - either referral 4 referral or referral 4 cash (ie. give about 50% of what you get from the freebie site). It's tougher these days due to competition but it's still possible if you keep persisting. It's not a "sit and forget" thing.

3. The legitimacy depends on the site, so make sure you do your research before you sign up for a particular one. Right now the most popular and legit network, especially for new people, is www.trainn.org Their sites are kinda easier then the rest.

4. np.

It is a nice place!

thanks for the tips mkda. I just found this site: referrelswapper.com

Looks pretty good. Have you (or anyone else for that matter) had any experience with that site?

[quote name='nymk83']thanks for the tips mkda. I just found this site: referrelswapper.com

Looks pretty good. Have you (or anyone else for that matter) had any experience with that site?[/QUOTE]
I haven't tried that site, but some others have.

If you like there are freebie forums too. www.Anything4Free.com is a great one (you can trade referrals here too).

referrelswapper looks like a really organized site so there must be some catch. It cant be that easy to get free stuff. Looks like a lot of patience is the key.

I made a thread about trading and a fella told me that he would trade a referral with me. He had a higher rating then i did, so i went first. I went green then it was his turn. He told me later that there was no offers that he could do. What would be the correct response to somethin like this? Should i give negative feedback or what?

[quote name='taint mcgee']I made a thread about trading and a fella told me that he would trade a referral with me. He had a higher rating then i did, so i went first. I went green then it was his turn. He told me later that there was no offers that he could do. What would be the correct response to somethin like this? Should i give negative feedback or what?[/QUOTE]
Ask him to go green on some other site or work out a cash compensation.

If both fail, you can request the freebie site to remove your credit from your referrer (meaning he/she won't get credit for referring you, but you still keep your own offer credit).

[quote name='mkda']Ask him to go green on some other site or work out a cash compensation.

If both fail, you can request the freebie site to remove your credit from your referrer (meaning he/she won't get credit for referring you, but you still keep your own offer credit).[/quote]

I got 10 dollars from him. Not as much as i would like to get but its better then gettin' screwed i guess.

[quote name='taint mcgee']I got 10 dollars from him. Not as much as i would like to get but its better then gettin' screwed i guess.[/QUOTE]
Only $10? Mind sharing which site? Looks like he got an awesome deal if it's a regular $40/ref freebie site. Mind being my referral too for that price lol?

So I have a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer. I appreciate all the details that you've already given out on this thread, and I'm trying to keep my questions to ones that haven't been answered yet:

1. Do you need a credit card for most of these offers, or does a regular old debit card do? It's a legit debit card, not prepaid or a Gift card or anything like that.

2. Why are Trainn sites recommended the most for new users? It seems to me that if they are the most popular, then most people will already have signed up with them and it would be very hard to get referrals? Or is it still easy to do the offers yourself and not need referrals?

3. I'm wary about giving away my credit card information (much more than my street or home address). Is it common to get fake credit card charges? Is there a short-list of companies that you should go with and are guaranteed to not screw you?

4. I'm looking to get a PSP from referrals, but there is no Trainn site for it? Do you think it would be better to sign up for a cash prize on a Trainn site, or find a site that would actually do the PSP? If I'm signing up for a Trainn site, is any specific one better than the others, or are they all pretty much equal for this? I have my eye on the Wii site right now because they have a $250 prize, which would cover the cost of a PSP quite nicely.

[quote name='kobewan']So I have a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer. I appreciate all the details that you've already given out on this thread, and I'm trying to keep my questions to ones that haven't been answered yet:

1. Do you need a credit card for most of these offers, or does a regular old debit card do? It's a legit debit card, not prepaid or a Gift card or anything like that.

2. Why are Trainn sites recommended the most for new users? It seems to me that if they are the most popular, then most people will already have signed up with them and it would be very hard to get referrals? Or is it still easy to do the offers yourself and not need referrals?

3. I'm wary about giving away my credit card information (much more than my street or home address). Is it common to get fake credit card charges? Is there a short-list of companies that you should go with and are guaranteed to not screw you?

4. I'm looking to get a PSP from referrals, but there is no Trainn site for it? Do you think it would be better to sign up for a cash prize on a Trainn site, or find a site that would actually do the PSP? If I'm signing up for a Trainn site, is any specific one better than the others, or are they all pretty much equal for this? I have my eye on the Wii site right now because they have a $250 prize, which would cover the cost of a PSP quite nicely.[/quote]

1. I've used debit cards on some offers and they work just fine.

2.Trainn is what most people do because it's both easy and pretty fast. You can get a Wii for having 5 people do 1 credit.

3. I have never gotten a fake credit card charge but some people have :lol:

4. I would go that route. Just do the wii site and get the cash reward. Much easier than doing another site

[quote name='kobewan']So I have a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer. I appreciate all the details that you've already given out on this thread, and I'm trying to keep my questions to ones that haven't been answered yet:

4. I'm looking to get a PSP from referrals, but there is no Trainn site for it? Do you think it would be better to sign up for a cash prize on a Trainn site, or find a site that would actually do the PSP? If I'm signing up for a Trainn site, is any specific one better than the others, or are they all pretty much equal for this? I have my eye on the Wii site right now because they have a $250 prize, which would cover the cost of a PSP quite nicely.[/QUOTE]

1. Like 99% of sites require it. You can always try non-credit card sites but it's a much longer process (4-5x more work/referrals). I've heard of people using debit and they seem to work fine for some offers.

2. Trainn has the most offers that are worth full credit, and their referral requirements are the lowest. Therefore, it is easiest for newbies. If you see a site that offers half the referral amount, keep in mind that to earn that offer credit you would have to double the offers.

For example, while Trainn might offer an 80gb ps3 system for 10 referrals with each referral doing 1 easy offer ($500/10 referrals = $50/ref), other sites will cut this referral amount in half to 5, but tell people to do 2 offers to get credit (5 referrals * 2 offers each). Most sites, other than Trainn pay out on avg of $40/referral as the STANDARD rate. If they pay more and/or has much fewer referrals watch out for the # of offers you gotta do to make up for it.

For the other part of your question, many people do it the referral way, and probably still do. However, there are some who find the offer system easier so they don't bug their friends/family.

Just keep in mind that although the points route is feasible, it will surely drain the offer choices available for you to do on future freebie sites. New offers don't come out frequently, so if you just really wanna stick with one site, and don't care for other freebie sites (at least for awhile) go the points route. It is still possible to find referrals, but with the amount of competition these days, especially for Trainn it is tough -- but attainable if you stick with it.

3. If you're concerned about an offer/company ALWAYS research that offer/company to find out what people think about it. Google works, but so do freebie communities like anything4free.com. More research you do, the better so that you're well informed.

4. You can do a Trainn site for a cash or go directly through freebie sites, your choice. With Trainn you can for the lowest reward they offer (about $250) and use it to buy your gift. With "custom freebie sites" they require like 1-2 referrals more for the gift, but it isn't impossible.

Are there any of these that don't require giving out an adress/name until you are eligible to reccieve the prize (I.E. I don't give out my Adress/Name on Prize Rebel until i'm eligiable for a 360 or somethin like thaT)

[quote name='kobewan']Thanks a lot. I guess I'll try going for referrals then and seeing what happens.[/QUOTE]

Yes, start of with the referrals and then switch to points if you like. You're allowed to make an account switch once. Each referral you get will then convert to 50pts.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Are there any of these that don't require giving out an adress/name until you are eligible to reccieve the prize (I.E. I don't give out my Adress/Name on Prize Rebel until i'm eligiable for a 360 or somethin like thaT)[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of any freebie site doing that. Not sure about DIY sites, but I suppose they will ask for info too before the gift. After all, it is one way to prove you live there and to not allow other accounts from that address (some sites even set up an automated phone verification system due to so much scamming going on, especially with their advertisers -- just like you they don't want o be scammed with fake info when they spend so much $ on commissions).

Hi everyone - I'm really sorry if this is not the place I should be posting this, but I'm kind of new. I'm interested in trying to get a Wii and/Xbox 360 (and subsequestly some games later) through one of those offer/referral sites, but I'm not sure how to go about it and which ones are legit/easy. If anyone could help me with this I would be sooooo grateful and if you need a referral or something of that nature in return I'd be glad to do that. Thanks again!! :D

Sorry if this has already been answered, as I'm new, but I've been registered for more than 30 days. Why can't I make a thread?

hey, i just have a question about one of these trainn sites (specifically yourps3forfree.com). I'm just wondering if anyone has:
1) won their prize from it recently
2) completed a majority of the offers to get the prize (ended up cost less than getting w/e they wanted).

I'm thinking that it would be best to do an many offers as possible then paying people by paypal for referrals. I plan on aiming for the 80gb ps3 so i need 10 referrals or 2200 points.

[quote name='mdmola']hey, i just have a question about one of these trainn sites (specifically yourps3forfree.com). I'm just wondering if anyone has:
1) won their prize from it recently
2) completed a majority of the offers to get the prize (ended up cost less than getting w/e they wanted).

I'm thinking that it would be best to do an many offers as possible then paying people by paypal for referrals. I plan on aiming for the 80gb ps3 so i need 10 referrals or 2200 points.[/QUOTE]

1. I think of it as "earn", not "win", a gift from freebie sites as you do stuff to get it. I did get my ps3, but that was almost 1.5yrs ago. However, I've seen people getting it recently as well. That site is very legit in case you're wondering.

2. If you do it the points way, you will probably still be under than what it costs to just buy it. For most people it's the harder route b/c you gotta do more offers, and thus, lessens the offer choice if they pursue other sites (like most decide to do). When comparing to the referral way, people charge about $35/green for trainn sites these days due to competition.

If you pay, you would get your ps3 for about 70-80% of what it costs I suppose. However, by doing this it keeps you options open for doing more offers, if you pursue more freebie sites. If you don't wish to pursue more sites, than the points way could be cheaper. Or so I think anyways. I haven't seen too many people doing it that way, but it could be cheaper.

What you could do is weigh the costs on each side and see which ones you're more comfortable with.

Quick Question, it's about the offers on some sites where it can check your credit report.

So my question is, i use to have a credit card but cancel it last year, am i still able to do those offers to check my cancel credit card and if i am, will doing those offer reactivate my credit card and charge me for that ?

[quote name='paragon18']Quick Question, it's about the offers on some sites where it can check your credit report.

So my question is, i use to have a credit card but cancel it last year, am i still able to do those offers to check my cancel credit card and if i am, will doing those offer reactivate my credit card and charge me for that ?[/QUOTE]
Hmm, not sure. Try contacting the freebie site to ask this. Perhaps if you get a response you can let us know too :)

bread's done
Back