Information Central - Questions? Ask here.

How much would it cost to do a free Wii on Trainn (550 points) JUST by offers, approximantly (assuming you do the cheapest offers you can fine).

[quote name='Nessquik']How much would it cost to do a free Wii on Trainn (550 points) JUST by offers, approximantly (assuming you do the cheapest offers you can fine).[/QUOTE]
I think under $50 would be more than enough.

well i was wondering something.

what would happen if a conga died out, without anyone joining into it, and the maker wanted to convert the dead conga into a conga for a diffrent site, after having waited a long time for the old conga to become active. could the maker convert his dead conga, that never became active ,into a conga for another site?

P.S When i mean after waiting a long time, i mean 30-50 days:)

Sorry, when you create a conga you are stuck with said conga, and are no longer allowed a new conga. This goes for anyone who abandons, or "passes" the conga off.

yourfree360games.com is offering a Rock Band drumset...

Has this been released yet? If not, will it be sent once it is if I go ahead and place the order?

Sorry I'm somewhat new to the free sites.
Thanks.

Can I reffer someone if they're using the same site as me? For example, can I reffer someone that needs Youtipodtouch4free and can they reffer me for that same site?

[quote name='JJags7BL']Can I reffer someone if they're using the same site as me? For example, can I reffer someone that needs Youtipodtouch4free and can they reffer me for that same site?[/QUOTE]
No. Think about it for a moment and you'll get it... If not, read the TOS. If not again, ONE account per site!

is there any legit free hdtv website (prefably LCD but plasma is fine) out there? I see the free lcd monitors for free but is there any for free hdtvs between 32 and 42 inch?

[quote name='Cedrock15']is there any legit free hdtv website (prefably LCD but plasma is fine) out there? I see the free lcd monitors for free but is there any for free hdtvs between 32 and 42 inch?[/quote]

You could probably pick one out yourself then order it off of http://customorderthis.com/ (not putting ref link, because I don't have one). This site will let you order anything, then they determine the amount of referrals you need for it based on the price (basically $50 per referral). But if you're going to sign up for it, make sure you sign up under a CAGs link, just so you're helping someone out.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']You could probably pick one out yourself then order it off of http://customorderthis.com/ (not putting ref link, because I don't have one). This site will let you order anything, then they determine the amount of referrals you need for it based on the price (basically $50 per referral). But if you're going to sign up for it, make sure you sign up under a CAGs link, just so you're helping someone out.[/QUOTE]
Yes, if you need a ref link I can help with that ;)

COTs is very good if you decide to pursue custom orders like a tv. They pay $50/ref now.

[quote name='mkda']Yes, if you need a ref link I can help with that ;)

COTs is very good if you decide to pursue custom orders like a tv. They pay $50/ref now.[/quote]

Thanks to both of you and i have 2 more questions:
1. Has anyone tried http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx or megafreebie http://tvs.megafreebie.com/ and can confirm they're legit, the referrals are really low for megafreebie
2. I just ordered my ps3 from yourps34free.com and i now have 11 referral (the 80 gb i ordered was 10 ref.) , the meter is still full, but I want it to reset without losing that extra referral. How can i go about getting it to go back to 10% or whatever without losing the referral?

[quote name='Cedrock15']Thanks to both of you and i have 2 more questions:
1. Has anyone tried http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx or megafreebie http://tvs.megafreebie.com/ and can confirm they're legit, the referrals are really low for megafreebie
2. I just ordered my ps3 from yourps34free.com and i now have 11 referral (the 80 gb i ordered was 10 ref.) , the meter is still full, but I want it to reset without losing that extra referral. How can i go about getting it to go back to 10% or whatever without losing the referral?[/quote]

I'm not positive, but I think once you've done a big site like that (PS3, Wii, 360, iPod), it doesn't let you reset your account and earn another. Only with the 360, Wii, and PS3 game sites.

Uh, hi. I just started an account on points2shop and I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions.

1)Can I get an explanation of the referral system and how to get referrals for it on CAG? I'm sort of shy and don't want to go around PM'ing people who aren't interested.

2)Am I screwed if I put in real information for the site, but fake info for the offers? Not that I would do that, but just in case I was tempted to.

3)How would I set up a referral swap?

1) Someone signs up via your link, you receive a percentage of their points. And going around PMing people would be considered spam.

2) If you use fake information, they can and probably will close your account (or at the best for you, remove the points rewarded)

3) You have to wait 30 days to make a thread here, otherwise look for someone interested but don't spam their thread if they aren't looking for that.

[quote name='Cedrock15']Thanks to both of you and i have 2 more questions:
2. I just ordered my ps3 from yourps34free.com and i now have 11 referral (the 80 gb i ordered was 10 ref.) , the meter is still full, but I want it to reset without losing that extra referral. How can i go about getting it to go back to 10% or whatever without losing the referral?[/QUOTE]
The first site is an OC site. It is very easy when you first start, but like 60% into completion the site, the offers get EXTREMELY tough for your referrals... like $30+ Most people don't do their sites.

I've not heard much about the latter site. The referrals are low, but they probably need like 4-5 credits for it to count as 1 referral. It has to make up for the referral ratio somewhere...

About your ps3 account, you can reset it, but for future prizes you need to get approximately TWICE the amount of refs. For example, you took the 10 ref system now, if you want to get another 10 ref system, you'll need an additional 20refs or so. It is so much b/c they will switch your account to the points way everytime you want to do this (each ref is worth 50pts). Not practical for most people...

Stick with COTs if you really want that tv.

[quote name='Foladar']1) Someone signs up via your link, you receive a percentage of their points. And going around PMing people would be considered spam.

2) If you use fake information, they can and probably will close your account (or at the best for you, remove the points rewarded)

3) You have to wait 30 days to make a thread here, otherwise look for someone interested but don't spam their thread if they aren't looking for that.[/quote]

Check. Check. And check. Thank you. :D

Oh, one last thing: I really like how you have all those links set up in your comments. How do you do that?

Gaminglagoon's been 50/50 for me, they sent my points card via email, but my sub card via mail (though I'm in Fla) .. I imagine it might be the same for Rewards1.

I have an question about this one offer called Efax i don't get, it says this

If it's a free trial, why do you need my credit card?
If you cancel anytime during the 1 month free trial period, your credit card will not be charged for the normal subscription fee. Trial also includes a $3.00 (USD) credit for usage fees (i.e sending). If you are enjoying faxing with eFax, do nothing, and your membership will automatically continue with a monthly fee of $16.95 (USD), for as long as you choose to remain a subscriber. No commitments, no hassles. Cancel anytime.

I know it's a trial but the thing i don't get is the 3$ fee, is it saying as soon i sign up for it and enter my CC there gonna charge me 3$ fee or is it saying there giving 3$ in my efax account.

Sorry im very new to this.

If you use paypal plugin can you do yahoo auction on different sites (not different tranins, but say a different network) but with a different household members name or addresses (say ones inlaws or such)

If you complete an offer on one site, and complete it on another site .. your account will likely be locked.

[quote name='Foladar']If you complete an offer on one site, and complete it on another site .. your account will likely be locked.[/quote]

Even if the two aren't owned or operated by the same company (like Tranin and Highroller Vbux)?

[quote name='gfanikf']Even if the two aren't owned or operated by the same company (like Tranin and Highroller Vbux)?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it doesn't matter which company you sign up through. ONE offer, do it ONCE!

Also, people are saying the paypal plugin creates a virtual card and most probably is not allowed now. Ask Trainn to be absolutely sure of this.

[quote name='endlessPRO']best place to get a 360 , Wii , ps3 for not many referals are?[/quote]

Best place to get pretty much anything (including what you listed) is probably Trainn sites.

360Elite4Free.com

360 Elite system - 9 referrals
$480 Cash - 10 referrals
$475 Gift Card - 10 referrals
Elite Platinum - 12 referrals
360 Elite Bronze - 11 referrals
360 Elite Silver - 11 referrals
360 Elite Gold - 12 referrals

YourNintendoWii4Free.com

Nintendo Wii - 5 referrals
Silver Bundle - 6 referrals
Platinum Bundle - 7 referrals
Gold Bundle - 6 referrals
$250 Cash - 5 referrals

YourPS34Free.com

Gold Bundle - 13 referrals
Silver Bundle - 14 referrals
$425 Cash - 10 referrals
80gb System - 10 referrals
Bronze Bundle - 12 referrals
$375 Cash - 8 referrals
40gb system - 8 referrals
40gb Starter Bundle - 9 referrals
40gb Pro Bundle - 11 referrals
40gb Platinum Bundle - 12 referrals

Here's my 360Elite4Free referral link if you're in a charitable mood.
http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4624136

[quote name='endlessPRO']best place to get a 360 , Wii , ps3 for not many referals are?[/QUOTE]

As the above already stated, Trainn sites are easily the best IMO for big ticket items.
YourPS34Free isn't bad @ 8 refs, and they also adjust referral rates if there is a pricedrop while you are working on the site.

[quote name='endlessPRO']best place to get a 360 , Wii , ps3 for not many referals are?[/QUOTE]
Definitely Trainn sites. Other sites may state lower referrals, but the "hidden" costs are usually double the credits. Also, Trainn has more full credit offers, whereas other sites have these same offers for half a credit.

The people who have their links on my sites (in sig) are trying to do trainn sites, so help them out if you like. :)

I did a refferal for some other sites, with paypal virtual cards. They were declined for some weird reason, but then the charge appeared on my paypal. I closed both cards (I do have a bank account linked) should that prevent a charge for "later fees"

The first one was this Increase my Margin because it came from the Utah one and was 4.95

The second one was
IP-olnsupplier 8666133376 KN and for 1.95 anyone know what this one is?

What else should I do?

Most offers and/or freebie websites don't allow prepaids, and I believe paypal virtual cards are considered prepaids.
That would cause the site to reject the CC.

[quote name='Foladar']Most offers and/or freebie websites don't allow prepaids, and I believe paypal virtual cards are considered prepaids.
That would cause the site to reject the CC.[/quote]

I've never had problems with the same owner with VC, I'm just annoyed about the charges. I look at it as small, BUT I want to insure I wont get charged when the trial runs out.

Anyone know how I can get my money back or ensure that can't take more than the initial fee. I had one pending pulling the initial money from my account (my back up). Will the attempt to process a later charge (if they give me crap canceling) be impossible with the card closed?

Guys, I'm going to try to win GH3. Which website is better, prizerebel or Gaming lagoon?

I'm going to do surveys, ones that don't require my address or a CC because I don't like to give my address out to people. Which would fulfill these needs better?

I'm pretty sure all the surveys require your address, but I'd probably lean towards Gaminglagoon if I had to choose between the two.

[quote name='Foladar']I'm pretty sure all the surveys require your address, but I'd probably lean towards Gaminglagoon if I had to choose between the two.[/quote]

Really? Is there any way to avoid using my address? I don't want to get a ton of spam mail, since I live with my parents (I'm 15).

Nope, they require your address as some of these sites will also mail the item to you.
I'd also check to make sure whatever site(s) you decide on don't say 18&older in their terms.

[quote name='Foladar']Nope, they require your address as some of these sites will also mail the item to you.
I'd also check to make sure whatever site(s) you decide on don't say 18&older in their terms.[/quote]

Yeah I can use my address for receiving an item (prize), but I don't want to use it for the offers. Is this possible?

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Yeah I can use my address for receiving an item (prize), but I don't want to use it for the offers. Is this possible?[/quote]

The lead that kicks in has nothing to do with whether the address you use on the survey is the same as the one on the site. I mean I wouldn't want to put any ideas in your head or anything like that.

They've frozen/banned acccounts for using incorrect information, I'd probably use my address and just watch what you sign up for .. I can't say I've gotten any crazy spam (to my street address) so thats just my opinion.

Probably because they can compare with your information on file and what you've provided to the advertisers (ie: the surveys/offers you completed) but that'd just be a guess.

Anyone have any experience with onlinerewardcenter.com recently? I got a 2 gb nano a while ago, 2 years ago for the cost of about $35 doing offers.

[quote name='gfanikf']I did a refferal for some other sites, with paypal virtual cards. They were declined for some weird reason, but then the charge appeared on my paypal. I closed both cards (I do have a bank account linked) should that prevent a charge for "later fees"

The first one was this Increase my Margin because it came from the Utah one and was 4.95

The second one was
IP-olnsupplier 8666133376 KN and for 1.95 anyone know what this one is?

What else should I do?[/QUOTE]
A paypal plugin card is a virtual card, since you can create it for a "one time use". Most, if not all freebie sites, will ban you if they find out you used it. Another reason for banning you is that you created it for the sole purpose of it being a "one time use" fee only, and then want to "close" it so further charges don't occur. That is considered fraud.

There are a couple of offers that cost $1.95. The only one I remember at the moment is Yahoo! Success Center. I tried to do it recently but like some other people, the REAL credit card got declined.

If you are doing Trainn sites, a rep of their site said this:

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?act=findpost&pid=836830

So, atm, it could be accepted or denied. However, to be safe, people are going with it being NOT ALLOWED. I know you're trying to be safe, but you also gotta follow the rules so that you don't get banned and this freebie system continues to live on.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']The lead that kicks in has nothing to do with whether the address you use on the survey is the same as the one on the site. I mean I wouldn't want to put any ideas in your head or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

Don't try to encourage people to enter fake info. If they find out (like if their advertisers report back "fraud info), their account will go on hold and advertisers will pull out.

There was a HUGE drop of advertisers a couple of months ago (the time freebie sites enforced the "no virtual cards" rule) b/c tons of people frauded advertisers and they got pissed off -- who wouldn't when they spend around $40 per person that puts in fake info...multiple that by thousands!!!

Just be truthful. I've been doing this stuff for 2.5yrs and never had a problem. Excess spam via email, yes. More junk snail mail, no way! Even if there was, it doesn't matter as junk mail is junk mail -- it gets discarded before it even enters the house.

[quote name='Foladar']Probably because they can compare with your information on file and what you've provided to the advertisers (ie: the surveys/offers you completed) but that'd just be a guess.[/quote]

I'm not sure about sites like GamingLagoon or PrizeRebel, but I know for a fact that the only information Trainn is given is whether you completed the offer or not.

[quote name='Trainn FAQ'] ● Do you log information when I sign up for an offer? No, any information given to the advertiser is not viewable by us. The only information made available to us from the advertiser is whether or not you have completed an offer.[/quote]

[quote name='mkda']Don't try to encourage people to enter fake info. If they find out (like if their advertisers report back "fraud info), their account will go on hold and advertisers will pull out.

There was a HUGE drop of advertisers a couple of months ago (the time freebie sites enforced the "no virtual cards" rule) b/c tons of people frauded advertisers and they got pissed off -- who wouldn't when they spend around $40 per person that puts in fake info...multiple that by thousands!!!

Just be truthful. I've been doing this stuff for 2.5yrs and never had a problem. Excess spam via email, yes. More junk snail mail, no way! Even if there was, it doesn't matter as junk mail is junk mail -- it gets discarded before it even enters the house.[/quote]

Was I encouraging him? Was I really?

Hypothetically speaking here, using less then accurate info is the only way to secure your privacy. I'm not saying I condone using fake info, nor am I saying that I do it.

A paypal plugin card is a virtual card, since you can create it for a "one time use". Most, if not all freebie sites, will ban you if they find out you used it. Another reason for banning you is that you created it for the sole purpose of it being a "one time use" fee only, and then want to "close" it so further charges don't occur. That is considered fraud.

There are a couple of offers that cost $1.95. The only one I remember at the moment is Yahoo! Success Center. I tried to do it recently but like some other people, the REAL credit card got declined.

Well I'm still planning on canceling it anyway with the providers so it shouldn't be an issue. I just wanted a backup plan.

I'm sort of stalled with the tranin sites now. I'm a bit afraid to ones where you need to mail stuff back with and OBVIOUSLY I'm not getting Dual Action Cleanse!

Any advice on how I can complete more offers?

bread's done
Back