Interest check Nintendo Power, Gamepro and Game Informer magazines

I found your thread, you forgot to post a link to it :lol:
How about trading Indigo Prophecy for these guides: Silent hill 4 and Escape from monkey Island.

I'm also interested in the Siren and Primal guide if you see anything else on my list. The Advance Game Port I have includes the Action Replay Cheat construction kit but I think that it's only for GBA games.

I forgot to ask how you shipped the guides, was it by media mail?
Let me know if you received the game in good condition, I double wrapped it just in case you were having bad weather :)

Is this really a lowball sale? What's being lowballed? Everything? What's the time frame? Are there any rules? You should try to work all this out and then lowball your stuff.. That's probably why you have no bids...

Um, you're running a lowball for a month? I don't get it.... Lowballs usually have a time frame around a week, and no items end early?

Get this thing started, I guess.

My World My Way
$1
Blue Dragon Plus $1
Izuna $1
Izuna 2 #1
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $1

[quote name='Chainsaw_charlie']bid on anything and everything[/QUOTE]

And when does it end? I guess I'm not clear on the "or until the majority are gone" part?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Resident evil 5 $1
Arkham Asylum $1
Bayonetta $1
Darksiders $1
Assasins Creed 2 $1
Dante's Inferno $1

I'm not convinced how this thing works here...[/QUOTE]
Those are in my want list

[quote name='Chainsaw_charlie']Those are in my want list[/QUOTE]

I could certainly see how he could make the mistake though, I almost did. Just a suggestion, but I think it would be in your best interest to clarify and post the rules of your sale.

No one knows what you're doing, Charlie. If you're actually running a lowball, it needs to have a set end time for everything, and you have to sell everything at the prices it ends at. Otherwise, it's not a lowball, and it's just a sale, which can't really have bids attached, because people won't know if they're ever going to win, and you're not telling us the condition on which people would win.

Yes, please refrain from calling your sales list a lowball until you can work out a set of rules, especially an end time. If you need help or advice, just hit me up.

bread's done
Back