$2---N64 System
PS1
$2---Final fantasy Tactics
N64
$2---Pokemon Snap
$2---Zelda OOT

Systems
$1---Playsation 1

what does that mean put on hold? People could still pay money order. Also you right manuals, and then go on with a few systems. Do the manuals end at dvds?

Ya, I can pay money order, just let us know what's up. It is easy to set paypal up with your bank (I did it no problem). If not you can use paypal to buy plenty of stuff online (including amazon). Plus you can get a paypal credit or debit card.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Why don't you read the thread? He's having problems with Paypal.[/QUOTE]

Because there's no mention about extending it except it was done through stealth? I read nothing about him saying he has to extend it 5 days, did you? Yet the title says so and many people wouldn't have caught it.

[quote name='elessar123']Because there's no mention about extending it except it was done through stealth? I read nothing about him saying he has to extend it 5 days, did you? Yet the title says so and many people wouldn't have caught it.[/QUOTE]

Actually in the first post it still says March 10th but the title says March 15th.
The only logical conclusion is that it will end twice!

[quote name='Chainsaw_charlie']Well alot of people bid because I thought I set my bank account to paypal but it didnt work

Manuals are broken down by system and end at the dvds[/QUOTE]

it shouldn't be too hard to get fixed, you tell them your checking or savings number and the bank routing number and paypal gives you two small deposits

there's even an option to confirm instantly now

Xenogears -12
Womens Murder club -2
Avalon Code-6
Lux Pain -3
Miami Law -3
My World My Way -13
Izuna -8
Echo Night -1
Final fantasy Tactics -1
C2 Judgement Clay -1
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice -1
Tmnt Tournament Fighters -2
Arkanoid doh it again -1
Street fighter 2 turbo -1
Maximum Carnage(red cart) -1
Biker mice on mars -1
Ghoul Patrol(writing on cart and sticker on front) -1
Killer Instinct -1
Game Genie -1
Aero the acrobat-1
Quackshot -1
Zany Golf -1
Sword of Sodan -1
Toe jam and earl panic on funkatron -2
Out of this World -1
Warrior of Rome 2(boxed)-1

MC Kids -2
ScreamPlay -1
Rise and Fall of ecw -1
Puppet Master Legacy -1
Tromeo and Juliet -1
radio Free roscoe vol 1 -1
Deer Hunter -1
Last house on the left -1
Idle Hands -1
Curse of the puppet master -1
Naked Mile -1
Imagine me and you -1
Embrace the darkness 2 -1
Bram stokers dracula -1
Legend of Dragoon -1
Howling 3 -1
Audition -1
Night of the demons 2 -1
Deathstalker 2 -1
Dracula AD 1972 -1
Winning at Nintendo -1
Super Strategies for Nintendo -1
Escape from monkey Island -1
More strategies for Nintendo Games -1
Winners guide to nintendo -1
Dragona Lair 3D -1
Rune Gold -1

[quote name='Chainsaw_charlie']Nothing is done through stealth I DO have a life you know and that is more important than this lowball which I'll deal with in a few days[/QUOTE]

It only takes a minute to write a sentence in the first post saying you need to delay it or something. I saw no mention anywhere of delaying the end date, which is why I brought it up.

Didn't really mean to offend you, but these things require trust, and some transparency. And everyone has a life. Of sorts.

edit: And if you build up that trust and communicate a bit more, you'll see a lot more bidders, which will only benefit yourself.

[quote name='elessar123']It only takes a minute to write a sentence in the first post saying you need to delay it or something. I saw no mention anywhere of delaying the end date, which is why I brought it up.

Didn't really mean to offend you, but these things require trust, and some transparency. And everyone has a life. Of sorts.

edit: And if you build up that trust and communicate a bit more, you'll see a lot more bidders, which will only benefit yourself.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't want to offend you, Charlie, but this sale is not the best lowball sale I've seen... I mean, it started off with no rules, no nothing... Now the rules are one sentence... The bidders might be able to pay you through paypal, it's extended, and your shipping is a little odd... I understand you have a life, but if you want to make some money, people will bid more on a well thought out, systematic lowball sale. All I can say is good luck.

PS2 - Maximo Ghosts to Glory - $2
N64 system - $1
N64 Game Shark - $1
SNES - Clayfighter Tournament Edition - $1
SNES - Tmnt Tournament Fighters - $1
Genesis - Game Genie - $1
Genesis - Toe Jam and Earl - $2
Genesis - Ooze - $1

[quote name='formerroadie']Avalon Code $6
Blue Dragon Plus $4
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon sagecooker $6[/QUOTE]
sorry, forgot to erase sages name on the last one... that's my bid ;).

bread's done
Back