It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Does anyone have Bully for the 360 that they want to sell?[/QUOTE]

What sort of price were you thinking?

It's only maybe 2-3 weeks in the Pac NW that it gets in the 90s. No humidity either, so it's not THAT bad. But still...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wii-U announcements?

:lol:

All kidding aside, E3 is always an exciting time, what are you looking most forward to?

BTW you don't play 'Draw Something' anymore?[/QUOTE]

I want to but I'm in Florida and I guess the wifi connection isn't good enough in this house because every time I try to open the app it shows the splash screen and then closes.

And I don't know that I'm excited for any one thing in particular. Just all the various (non motion control) game news in general.

How the hell do you navigate this site in CAG mobile? Where's the forum jumps or new posts area? I seem to be stuck with my subscribed threads.

I didn't realize CAG Mobile was working again. I need to get that again on my phone as the normal site takes to freaking long to load for me.

As for how, it's been awhile, so I don't remember.

[quote name='JStryke']What sort of price were you thinking?[/QUOTE]

I was hoping about $10. That might be too low.

I'm looking forward to WiiU myself. HD Nintendo games sound good to me and I hope to see them showing vastly improved online, multiple profiles, no friend codes, global achievements, etc. Of course I'm also worried they *aren't* going to show or announce any of that. Which would suck for sure. Either way we'll be getting one. My kids love Nintendo games.

I can't wait to be disappointed by E3.

As far as new stuff, I'd like to see a new DS/XBLA Castlevania, a new Prince of Persia, and new info on the Respawn Entertainment game.

Nice. I thought for a second about getting it but then I remembered that I hate the recruiting aspect. I'd love to take San Diego State from nobody to a 5 star school but having to spend more time recruiting then playing the game of the week kills it.

I usually grind all that shit out in a day or two. It's just online and Road to Glory for me.

2012 was a pretty bad, though. The linebackers in that game were unreal. One plus was running the ball. That was crazy fun.

Catching the get means that you will want to wear tank tops, start drinking red wine, and have the urge to gentrify a bad neighborhood.

Uh oh, I fit 2 of 3 already (red wine and tank tops, silly).

I just don't understand how someone could be so upset by two people of the same sex boofing that they would want to make a Constitutional amendment concerning it. I can't wait for the current generation (and maybe the one after that) to leave office/die off so people that grew up with the internet can take over. Hopefully the current leaders don't kill everyone before that.

Once god starts signing marriage certificates I'll listen to those that want to ban it. Until then, two consenting adults should be able to marry.

I support the gays. My main reason of support is, if the men are screwing each other, it just leaves more women for everybody else. ;)

[quote name='munch']I was hoping about $10. That might be too low.[/QUOTE]

That was pretty much about what I was thinking last night. Admittedly, did check gamestop's page. Surprised to see the 360 version selling for $24 or whatever it was. Never did ship a game before, so this will be a new process for me. Not sure if the post office has something like that or if I'd have to go to Target or somewhere. I'll have to check when I get off work tomorrow.

Is there a thread or forum at CAG devoted to bad shopping experiences at someplace other than Gamestop? Because Best Buy did something far worse than anything I have ever experienced at Gamestop (and for that matter anywhere) for what they had me go through just to buy a $20 Blu Ray using an advertised $5 coupon.

[quote name='Cage017']Is there a thread or forum at CAG devoted to bad shopping experiences at someplace other than Gamestop? Because Best Buy did something far worse than anything I have ever experienced at Gamestop (and for that matter anywhere) for what they had me go through just to buy a $20 Blu Ray using an advertised $5 coupon.[/QUOTE]

Please do tell gaylord

[quote name='JStryke']I support the gays. My main reason of support is, if the men are screwing each other, it just leaves more women for everybody else. ;)

That was pretty much about what I was thinking last night. Admittedly, did check gamestop's page. Surprised to see the 360 version selling for $24 or whatever it was. Never did ship a game before, so this will be a new process for me. Not sure if the post office has something like that or if I'd have to go to Target or somewhere. I'll have to check when I get off work tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ok, just let me know.

[quote name='crunchewy']That NC result sure is depressing.[/QUOTE]

It is really sad. Democrats also selected a gubernatorial candidate who co-sponsored an anti gay marriage law in 2005.

I saw it yesterday at Best Buy. I walked around fro 30 minutes with a $5 off coupon trying to find something to buy. I thought about buying that but held off.

Amazon has the download for five bucks. I might just grab it from there for that price.

I know it was a single from record store day, but they should have stuck broken bottles on the album. I have heard Bloody Mary a couple times but it didn't do much for me. I just hope their new album is as good as Swoon was. Their first album didn't do much for me, but Swoon was a really really good rock record.

[quote name='munch']Have you heard The Parlor Mob's latest album Dogs? It's a really good rock record.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of them. Will have to check them out.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Never heard of them. Will have to check them out.[/QUOTE]

Do that. It's on spotify.

Go figure, after NC voted to ban gay marriage Obama decides to come out in support of it. Not that his opinion would have swayed enough people to change the outcome.

I wish Mike Leach was coming to NC to sign his book. I love all the pot shots he has been taking at Craig James.

I wish someone would make a Craig James killed 5 hookers shirt.

[quote name='munch']Ok, just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Go figure. I did my after work shopping today, was in the right department, and totally forgot what I needed from that department. I'll try to get to it within the week, but things are a bit crazy right now preparing for my sister's pregnancy.

[quote name='Eviltude']Go figure, after NC voted to ban gay marriage Obama decides to come out in support of it. Not that his opinion would have swayed enough people to change the outcome.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, its all a political move anyhow. NC can burn back down for all I care. Speaking of which, its almost time for the yearly NC fires to start up in a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back