It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']He looks like a Richard Chopp.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Dr. Harde Man at the same clinic treats ED. ;)

It's always fun when you go to the bar and you order a Buttery Nipple and the waitress isn't familiar with the name of that drink.

[quote name='JStryke']It's always fun when you go to the bar and you order a Buttery Nipple and the waitress isn't familiar with the name of that drink.[/QUOTE]
Even better if the waitress is a red head and you order a red headed slut.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Even better if the waitress is a red head and you order a red headed slut.[/QUOTE]

I now want to try that.

up to chapter 17 on Uncharted 2. Should have it polished off by the end of next week hopefully. Maybe I should have put it on hard. I always enjoy games like this where checkpoints and sprinkled liberally.

Definately low on the treasure collection and weapon kills medal collection though. Seems like in the first game I already had most of that done by this point.

[quote name='eldergamer']up to chapter 17 on Uncharted 2. Should have it polished off by the end of next week hopefully. Maybe I should have put it on hard. I always enjoy games like this where checkpoints and sprinkled liberally.

Definately low on the treasure collection and weapon kills medal collection though. Seems like in the first game I already had most of that done by this point.[/QUOTE]

Up until that point the game is a 10. The rest of the game is a 7.

I haven't finished 3, but I was so glad the PS Vita version of Uncharted did not include any
supernatural bullshit

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Up until that point the game is a 10. The rest of the game is a 7.

I haven't finished 3, but I was so glad the PS Vita version of Uncharted did not include any
supernatural bullshit
.[/QUOTE]

3 doesn't really have much, either.
If you got more than say, 40% in, you probably already encountered what could be considered supernatural.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']3 doesn't really have much, either.
If you got more than say, 40% in, you probably already encountered what could be considered supernatural.
[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten that far. I quit when I was exiting the car garage. Still really early in the game. Will probably play it soon, but my PC has become the place where I gamey game game.

There was a time last month when the Moon was almost as close as it was last night. It's really not that rare of an occurrence.

Man, there is no video games out that I want at all.....looks like I am starting my summer tradition of playing through mid level games early.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Man, there is no video games out that I want at all.....looks like I am starting my summer tradition of playing through mid level games early.[/QUOTE]

Looks like its just max Payne 3 for me until the fall/winter onslaught begins w Darksiders 2 at the end of August.

This has been one of the most boring days I have ever been a part of. Hell even this gig I am at right now is boring me to tears.

Went bowling for the first time in forever. I think I finally found my issue. Not that I was much better, but I was more consistent. For whatever reason, I would always use a 13 pound ball, mainly because I guess I thought it was lucky. Used a 10 pound ball starting after my 4th round and did better overall. Managed a high of 119 which could have been slightly higher if not for choking at the end.

[quote name='munch']Hey, will someone play portal 2 with me so I can get the rest of the achievements? I only have 3 or so.[/QUOTE]

I haven't done any of the Portal 2 multiplayer yet. Guess this is a good excuse to get cracking on that myself.

[quote name='munch']Hey, will someone play portal 2 with me so I can get the rest of the achievements? I only have 3 or so.[/QUOTE]

I have the :ps3: version on my shelf but probably won't get around to it for another 6 months or so. Other games are ahead of it in line.

[quote name='Maklershed']Watching LA Confidential and really Jonesin for an LA Noire sequel.[/QUOTE]

I might start the complete LA Noire next.
LA Confidental was a great movie. The whole trilogy of books is great too. (Not sure if I ever finished the third one)

[quote name='Maklershed']Cloudy and before 8am and its still 70* +. I heart Florida.[/QUOTE]

It's been like that in Indiana for the past week, though I'm sure we'd all still rather be in Florida.

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I've been applying for jobs requiring more actual work and paying slightly less. I hate sitting at a cubicle all day, even if I do get paid fairly well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cloudy and before 8am and its still 70* +. I heart Florida.[/QUOTE]

My ideal place to live would be somewhere that never goes above 80 and never drops below 40.

I actually don't mind the frigid temps and even miss snow sometimes but when it goets to be 85-100 here I just sweat constantly and can't stand it.

I always want it to be 60-70, but the only place that's like that is Southern California and I probably couldn't take living there for too long. I'd miss having seasons too much.

[quote name='Eviltude']I always want it to be 60-70, but the only place that's like that is Southern California and I probably couldn't take living there for too long. I'd miss having seasons too much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my max temp is like 80 with low humidity... I've considered AZ as one place to look into. I know the temperatures go crazy high there, but everything is AC and the dry heat really does help some. I loved NC/SC when I was there one year in April, not sure how it would fare for June-August though.

It's been hot this year, as it has everywhere else. Not that bad, but it's only going to get hotter (presumably -- I guess nothing is for sure weather wise recently). I do miss being 10 minutes from the beach.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, my max temp is like 80 with low humidity... I've considered AZ as one place to look into. I know the temperatures go crazy high there, but everything is AC and the dry heat really does help some. I loved NC/SC when I was there one year in April, not sure how it would fare for June-August though.[/QUOTE]

I used to know a girl who lived in Arizona. People always say it's a dry heat over there, but her response? "Dry heat my ass".

Arizona is for suckers. California is where you want to be :cool:.

The only thing you really need in Arizona is covered parking or a garage, as the heat is only bad when you get into a hot car.
I once visited a friend in Phoenix during the summer. We drove in one of my other friends car. Black, fucked up AC, leather seats. :hot::hot::hot:

[quote name='DT778']Arizona is for suckers. California is where you want to be :cool:.

I once visited a friend in Phoenix during the summer. We drove in one of my other friends car. Black, fucked up AC, leather seats. :hot::hot::hot:[/QUOTE]

You rode through the desert in an oven with leather seats? Smart.

[quote name='Maklershed']Rumors have it Dead Space 3 is releasing 3/13[/QUOTE]

God damn I hope so. Dead Space 2 is still probably my GOTY for 2011, and that's over Human Revolution, Saints Row 3 and Witcher 2.

[quote name='Maklershed']Getting excited for E3[/QUOTE]

Wii-U announcements?

:lol:

All kidding aside, E3 is always an exciting time, what are you looking most forward to?

BTW you don't play 'Draw Something' anymore?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wii-U announcements?

:lol:

All kidding aside, E3 is always an exciting time, what are you looking most forward to?

BTW you don't play 'Draw Something' anymore?[/QUOTE]

Nobody does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back