It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Wasted $65 on WrestleMania Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people love the BSW shit. Its lazy fonts that you could make yourself in MS Paint and slap on a Cafe Press shirt for the same price or less. Some of them with images are slightly better but overall have the same level of cheese and embarrassment that those bad WWF shirts above have. I mean, good for the dude running the site, he found a cash cow I assume and he should milk it with those mediocre products until WWE sends him a C&D for something, but I can't believe people shill out serious money for those t-shirts.

[quote name='masked lemon']I'm glad to see him in such good shape, but I still don't want to see him on RAW anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm just happy he isn't as likely to die super-early ala Yokozuna.

An Owen Hart set would be amazing. I've really slowed down on buying WWE videos right when they come out but I'd make an exception for that one. Same with the Clash of Champions one and the next ECW one.

One one one one one one

My cat got a deworming pill, overcame the odds and is once again the Furryweight Champion of my apartment.

[quote name='ced']Dear WWE,

You gave us a shirt print of Rikishi's ass. For fuck's sake, just make the goddamn Yes shirt.

Signed,
The IWC[/QUOTE]

I'm more offended that they actually made Too Cool merchandise. Encouraging someone to wear Brian Christopher/Scotty 2 Hotty merchandise is like encouraging a quadriplegic to try the high dive.

Brock Lesnar's 1-year contract is reportedly worth 5 million dollars for 22 appearances.

Cue the "Shane O'Mac" music.

Don't bullshit yourself, that Million Dollar Man tuxedo jacket shirt is pretty much allright.

Many of them are goofy, yes. But that one keeps me coming back. Though I have not bought one yet.

EDIT: Beaten on the "Always Pounding Ass" shirt. There is always the classy Trish Stratus "Blow me" shirt.

I've only purchased the #HEEL shirt from BSW. My other shirt (the second Yes! shirt) is coming to me absolutely free.

The quality of the #HEEL shirt is pretty good. Lightweight and comfy. Dude is making a mint, and yeah, can't blame him one bit.

[quote name='mykevermin']https://twitter.com/#!/crankyvince

Rumor is that the WWE writers were not invited to the WrestleMania afterparty, and this account is a receipt for that snub.[/QUOTE]

i fucking hate all things twitter but that was funny shit and i wouldnt have thought it was fake if you hadnt mentioned it lol. thats probably how his mind works.

"SNIFFING BROCK LESNAR'S FINGERS. YES... YES... I REMEMBER THAT SOUTHERN BELLE SCENT. NOSTALGIC WOOD."

...is probably the best one

@CrankyVince
THIS HIP-HOOP™ KID @IAMDIDDY IS WHAT WRESTLEMANIA IS ALL ABOUT. STAR MOTHERfuckING POWER.

@CrankyVince
I "GET" THE BLACKS.

I would really like to imagine that CrankyVince is what Vince McMahon actually thinks, so much so that I read it in his voice. I prefer the same intonation he uses when he utters phrases like "Tonight, you'll be facing KAAAAAAANE."

[quote name='mykevermin']https://twitter.com/#!/crankyvince

Rumor is that the WWE writers were not invited to the WrestleMania afterparty, and this account is a receipt for that snub.[/QUOTE]

Huh? The Cranky Vince joke account has been around for a long time.

It's hilarious and someone talented with comedy and wrestling knowledge is behind it (much like http://www.twitter.com/#!/WWE_Creative ) but unless it was a snub for a WrestleMania after-party from years past, that's probably not correct. Those idiots on I Want Wrestling have told stories about WM after parties, so some writers do get invited, or at least did in the past.

CHIKARA, Dragon Gate USA, EVOLVE and Combat Zone Wrestling will be working together to run a major independent event over the course of Wrestlemania 29 weekend in Secaucus, New Jersey at the Meadowlands Convention Center.

Yeah. I'll be there.

[quote name='JJSP']It saddens me to say that I owned the "Dudleyville Lumber Company: We've Got Wood" shirt.[/QUOTE]
I used to own one of the old Roddy Piper "Hot Rod" shirts. I wore it to school once in HS and that was that.:lol::whistle2:#

Aside from that shirt, I don't think I ever owned any other WWE/WWF merch besides those programs they sell at the events for $5(back then anyway) and some late 80's/early 90's issues of the WWF mag.

But I do have a lil autograph book I used to take with me to live events here at the lil venue the WWF used to play back in the 80's n early to mid 90's. I have a few that're probably pretty common(Hacksaw Jim Duggan) and one mystery one( just signed The "Blue Blazer", though I don't think it was Owen Hart).

[quote name='mykevermin']Don't bullshit yourself, that Million Dollar Man tuxedo jacket shirt is pretty much allright.

Many of them are goofy, yes. But that one keeps me coming back. Though I have not bought one yet.

EDIT: Beaten on the "Always Pounding Ass" shirt. There is always the classy Trish Stratus "Blow me" shirt.[/QUOTE]

I got the MDM tux shirt. I wore it out on my birthday and it was quite the hit.

bkPgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Supposed to be a box

WWE churns out the best RAW in ages along with Lesnar returning to WWE, and TNA's main storyline is still Garret Bischoff vs. Eric Bischoff.

Kill me.

[quote name='Brak']WWE churns out the best RAW in ages along with Lesnar returning to WWE, and TNA's main storyline is still Garret Bischoff vs. Eric Bischoff.

Kill me.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. Eric Young just got his own fishing show on Animal Planet.

(not kidding.)

[quote name='lombarvm']I am waiting for the WWE shop to release a shirt so some of the money actually goes to Daniel Bryan/Brian Danielson.[/QUOTE]

Mine was free, so no skin off my ass.

I'm sure the WWE will find a way to make it unbelievably fucking ugly anyways (not that most BSW shirts are pretty to begin with...)

Barbershopwindow has a "Si Si Si" shirt up if you are more of a Ricardo fan.

Vince's inferiority complex pops up again. When UFC was up and coming he had no problem "helping out the little guy" by cross-promoting UFC PPVs during Raw and running a Shamrock vs. Severn feud alongside it. Now that UFC is kicking the shit out of their PPV numbers, Brock is a "former WWE champion" when he comes back and "won the heavyweight title during his fourth MMA fight" in a throwaway line buried in a WWE website article.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Purple Flames']Ya know it just dawned on me: I've never owned a wrestling t-shirt at any point in my life.[/QUOTE]

Teach us, oh wise one - what is it like to have "self-respect"? clearly the rest of us do not know.

;)

[quote name='HydroX']Mine was free, so no skin off my ass.

I'm sure the WWE will find a way to make it unbelievably fucking ugly anyways (not that most BSW shirts are pretty to begin with...)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I am sure they will find a way to fuck it up. They will probably plaster a huge WWE logo on it ensuring that I can't wear it in public.

I'd rather see Lesnar/Henry than Lesnar/Cena. Simply for the shit talking in the ring between the two as they beat each other up.

[quote name='mykevermin']Teach us, oh wise one - what is it like to have "self-respect"? clearly the rest of us do not know.

;)[/QUOTE]

It's less to do with self-respect, but rather a combination of never getting around to buying and lack of funds at any given moment.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Ya know it just dawned on me: I've never owned a wrestling t-shirt at any point in my life.[/QUOTE]

I have one I caught when I was ringside for Raw. It's never been worn.

[quote name='neocisco']I have one I caught when I was ringside for Raw. It's never been worn.[/QUOTE]

Give it to me. I'll hang it from a flagpole on my roof.

So...now that Lesnar is back, has anyone heard what Heyman is up to? I always thought of them as a package deal.

Well seeing as a cut of the proceeds go the AmDrag I don't have any qualms dropping some money on the E's shirt.

Hoping the Spring of YES! plays out better than the Summer of Punk.

With WrestleMania XXVIII in the books and new talent being promoted to the main roster, there's a lot of talk that WWE's annual talent purge will occur "sooner than later." This week alone saw the debut of six new talents, and according to Jim Ross, many more wrestlers from Florida Championship Wrestling will likely be introduced in the coming weeks.

I'm opening the pool. Each user has five guesses. The #1 guess is worth ten points, #2 is worth 8, #3 is worth 6, #4 is worth 4 and #5 is worth 2.

Prize? I dunno, we'll work something out.

1. Evan Bourne
2. Tyler Reks
3. Curt Hawkins
4. JTG
5. Trent Barreta

Largely in agreement w/ pitfallharry, with one major exception.

Interesting idea, Scorch. I'll play.

1. Evan Bourne
2. Ezekiel Jackson
3. Mason Ryan
4. Trent Barreta
5. Yoshi Tatsu

[quote name='masked lemon']1. The Great Khali
2. Mason Ryan
3. Tyler Reks
4. Lord Tensai
5. Brodus Clay[/QUOTE]
I'd definitely laugh.

[quote name='sykotek']So...now that Lesnar is back, has anyone heard what Heyman is up to? I always thought of them as a package deal.[/QUOTE]
I always thought that Heyman was only brought in with Lesnar originally as a mouthpiece for him. Now that he's established, I don't see any reason for him to need a manager really.

1. JTG
2. Yoshi Tatsu
3. Camacho
4. Jinder Mahal
5. Alicia Fox

Scorch, in the event of a tie, might I suggest a tiebreaker based on a guess of the number of superstars released, say within a week of the cuts as WWE might release 3 people one day and 2 a couple of days later. My guess is 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back