Items Have Been Shipped - Still Waiting Payment From A Few DC#s Mon Night or Tuesday

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']You know I want the slip cover, but damn I don't know if I could pay 30+ for just a slip cover. I already have the game.

I'll have more bids later.[/QUOTE]

Same reason Im after it too, since I cant find it anywhere else.

Pokemon Ruby- $28
Shin Megami Tensei: P3P (A) -$5
Infinite Space- $21

I need to complete my poke collection.

Any reason why the end date/time is TBD? I would think it would be an issue for bidders to know if they're bidding right at the end of the lowball or not.

[quote name='shrike4242']Any reason why the end date/time is TBD? I would think it would be an issue for bidders to know if they're bidding right at the end of the lowball or not.[/QUOTE]

I am debating between this Saturday or Sunday. Leaning more towards Sunday evening versus Saturday (since I figure some people will be out drinking their green beers) :razz:

I will set it today shrike. :)

Edit: Okay I might have to end this next Monday evening (so a week long lowball). I will set the end date today guys. Will either be Sunday or Monday night. Also! Bidder spending the most will get free shipping. And anyone who has bid will be eligible for the prizes I will have :)

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (A) -$2
Lufia: Curse of The Sinistrals (A) -$7
Pokemon Pearl (A) -$3
Pokemon Platinum (S) -$3
Trace Memory (A) -$2
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of The Plume (A) -$6
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (B) -$10
Castlevania Double Pack -$10

And I think you added an extra 0 to the Tales of Phantasia bid :)

Koudelka - 18.00
Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition - 3.00
Back To The Future - 8.00
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (S) - 8.00
Resident Evil Archives - 6.00
Lufia: Curse of The Sinistrals - 7.00
Class of Heroes - 15.00
Dissidia 012 - 5.00

[quote name='adriley313']$5 for the kidney,
How much is shipping?[/QUOTE]

Make it $10 and I'll send it with priority shipping tonight.;)

[quote name='ExtremeEagle']Shin Megami Tensei: P3P (A) - 10

Also, what's the story on the Mana Khemia 2 poster? Preorder bonus, deluxe set insert, something else?[/QUOTE]

It is the poster that came in the big box copies of Mana Khemia 2. I honestly don't remember where I got this particular one from. I checked my copy of the game and mine is still in there. Maybe I got two in my copy or something. Anyways it was in my box full of all that SWAG.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It is the poster that came in the big box copies of Mana Khemia 2. I honestly don't remember where I got this particular one from. I checked my copy of the game and mine is still in there. Maybe I got two in my copy or something. Anyways it was in my box full of all that SWAG.[/QUOTE]

Ah cool, I have a new copy of the big box MK2, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a preorder bonus or something else. Thanks. ^^

Lufia - $10
Rhapsody - $10
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - $8
Class of Heroes - $16
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - $8
Mana Khemia - $15
Prinny: Can I really be the Hero - $15

So much stuff is sealed :(. Makes it hard for me to win any of them. I'd like Darkside Chronicles... but I dunno if I'll be able to get it

Don't be so rough on me Edwin. I'll actually play this eventually. :p

:ps3: Atelier Totori Premium (S/with NISA Pre-order Bonus) -$52 dv8mad

[quote name='AugustAPC']So much stuff is sealed :(. Makes it hard for me to win any of them. I'd like Darkside Chronicles... but I dunno if I'll be able to get it[/QUOTE]

1. Break into vendettas house
2. Open all the sealed games you want to purchase.
3. ???????
4. Profit

[quote name='RySenkari']I just hope people who buy this stuff intend to play it and not just keep it on a shelf looking pretty :)[/QUOTE]

Play? who plays video games anymore? my backlog is so big that it would take me 10 yrs to finish all my games. :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']Don't be so rough on me Edwin. I'll actually play this eventually. :p

:ps3: Atelier Totori Premium (S/with NISA Pre-order Bonus) -$52 dv8mad

[/QUOTE]

"Thou shalt have our blessing when thou choosest to create a Persona of the Free Shipping Arcana in your next lowball" :D

[quote name='RySenkari']I just hope people who buy this stuff intend to play it and not just keep it on a shelf looking pretty :)[/QUOTE]

These are CAGs. The backlog kings.
I know mine is big.

[quote name='adriley313']These are CAGs. The backlog kings.
I know mine is big.[/QUOTE]

Its pretty much cheap game I kinda want to play. Must buy.

Then it sits on my shelf for months.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Its pretty much cheap game I kinda want to play. Must buy.

Then it sits on my shelf for months.[/QUOTE]

Its bad when I try to start some of my backlog, then something new comes out and I start playing it instead.

Back To The Future (A) -$9

:ds:
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (A) -$3
Lufia: Curse of The Sinistrals (A) -$11

:psp: * = Sticker Residue on case
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A-)* -$9
Dragoneer's Aria (A) -$7
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl (A) -$9
Shin Megami Tensei: P3P (A) -$11
Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires (A) -$3

bread's done
Back